IS THIS TRIP RIGHT FOR ME? Read THIS post to see if you have the RIGHT STUFF FOR GALAPAGOS!!!
REMEMBER EACH TRAVELER MUST BE PREMIER MEMBER OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE TO BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!
Dates: April 16 - 23, 2022
Liveaboard Dive Boat: MV Tiburon Explorer **BRAND NEW VESSEL**
Dive operator: Explorer Ventures
Water Temp: 65-75 degrees, 5 - 7 mm wetsuit recommended
Air Temp: 75F
Current: can range from 1 - 5 knots
Experience Level: Intermediate skills required. Ability to dive in currents and from a panga/zodiac boat.
Known For: It's the GLORIOUS GALAPAGOS ON STEROIDS Reduex...but WITH MOLA MOLAS + SWIMMING IGUANAS + possible whales and of course ALL THE REGULARS...Squadrons of Hammerheads, Spotted Eagle Rays, Golden Rays, Mobilas, possible whalesharks and MORE!!!
TRIP PKG PRICING:
Deluxe Stateroom D/O: 16 spots at $ 6999 $6795 (cash) SPECIAL SD.COM PRICING (Retail normally $6895) 1 spot left MALE ONLY or female willing to room with a guy
*All prices are per person.
**Cash Discounted Price is given when you select e-check at final checkout.
Plus: Galapagos National Park Fee ($100), Chamber Support Fee ($35), Tourist card ($20) and fuel tax. Airfare to Galapagos Islands and land options before/after cruise additional. Guaranteed Single Occupancy is billed an additional 80% of the retail stateroom/suite price. *Fuel tax included as of July 2021
- 7 nights/8 days aboard vessel
- Transfers within Galapagos Islands for same day arrivals & departures
- Accommodation - all staterooms are located on the main and lower decks and have windows to maximize views of the renowned Pacific Ocean and Galapagos Archipelago.
- Each stateroom has twin beds that can be converted to comfortable queen beds for couples, and include private bath and shower facilities, dressers, and closets
- All meals and drinks including all domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- 2-4 dives daily – total of 18-19 dives
- Air Tanks, weight belt and weights.
- All vessel port and harbor fees: between $5 cash and $25 cash per day depending on the destination (Payable on board)
- Galapagos National Park Fee ($100), Chamber Support Fee ($35), Tourist card ($20) and fuel tax
- Enriched Air Nitrox: $155 or $150 cash for the trip
- Dive insurance: REQUIRED see Insurance Header info below for recommended providers or click HERE FOR DIVEASSURE.COM
- Travel insurance: REQUIRED see Insurance Tab for recommended providers (IF YOU WISH COVID PROTECTION YOU MUST OBTAIN TRAVEL/TRIP INS WITHIN 24 HRS Of SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP AND BE AT LEAST 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. NOTE YOU CAN DO A ONE TIME POLICY OR AN ANNUAL BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INSURE THE FULL AMOUNT. Save some money and only insure the lionshare of your trip costs.) Click HERE FOR DIVEASSURE.COM
- Crew gratuities
- Airfare to Galapagos Islands and land options before/after cruise additional.
- Visa, hotels and food ashore before and after the cruise
- Last evening dinner
- VIP service at the airport - where available
Options & Extras:
- $6 or $5 CASH "Group TShirt" INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING & for add'l $6 or $5 CASH upgrade you can choose your color/saying/style (see details in separate post)
- Nitrox Upgrade Pkg for full week: $155 or $150 CASH
- Extra Night Local Group Hotel d/o: TBA...note we are putting together a group hotel for safety and comfort. We will also set up some PRE-TRIP Tours etc. (helps with flight options)
- Extra Night Local Group Hotel s/o: TBA (helps with flight options)
- Rent A Buddy - There will be no RAB's for this trip. (If you need a little extra help email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance before booking)
Day $52 Day FULL PRICE per member or $50 CASH (0 spots are available as of now) Week $155 FULL PRICE per member or $150 CASH (0 spots are available as of now)
- SD Air Booking Fee - $37 FULL PRICE per member or $35 CASH
- Dive/snorkel gear: Estimated $3 per item or $15 per full set per day PAYABLE ON THE BOAT
- Travel insurance: REQUIRED see Insurance Info below for recommended providers
- Crew gratuities: Budget for 10-15% of your trip price.
Discounts & Rebates:
DISCOUNTS & DISCOUNT DISCLAIMER:
You must use the code when you book as they are not retroactive after you sign up UNLESS otherwise stated like the member rebate etc.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but the accounting expenses of manually trying to do the discount is far exceeding the discount amount making it very prohibitive to manage this way. So please be sure to use the discount code AT TIME OF INITIAL BOOKING.
NOTE: The EBD or Early Booking Discounts can only be used as follows:
- When paying in full
- When you first sign up
- By the deadline given. After that deadline they disappear and the code will not work. (So please leave a buffer if you need to xfer money or have questions.)
- Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order.
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Feb 20, 2021: for $150 off any S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22UIO150EBD)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Mar 30, 2021: for $100 off any S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22UIO100EBD)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by May 30, 2021 for $75 off any S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22UIO75EBD)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Nov 30, 2021: for $50 off any S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22UIO50EBD)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Jan 30, 2022: for $25 off any S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 22UIO25EBD)
- Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a $50 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to email@example.com with links to your postings along with GALAPAGOS SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title
- Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
- Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of check in)
- Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)
- SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.
Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order
ABOUT THE BOAT MV Tiburon Explorer **BRAND NEW**
The state-of-the-art Tiburon Explorer, debuting in April 2020, accommodates 16 passengers in 9 air-conditioned staterooms. All staterooms are located on the main and lower decks and have windows to maximize views of the renowned Pacific Ocean and Galapagos Archipelago. In addition, each stateroom has twin beds that can be converted to comfortable queen beds for couples, and include private bath and shower facilities, dressers, and closets. When not dreaming about whale sharks and their next dive, guests can enjoy the air-conditioned salon on the main deck, furnished with dining tables and TV/lounge area. Sunning and viewing areas on the top deck offer ample seating and a hot tub where you can regale stories of hammerheads from your day.
This contemporary liveaboard is equipped with all amenities avid divers could need. The dive deck is expansive and outfitted with individual gear bins, air, and nitrox filling stations, tank racks, and a separate fresh water rinse tank for underwater camera equipment. Photographers and videographers will also be delighted with the dedicated camera table and recharging stations. Tiburon Explorer sets a high standard for dive safety and all dives are conducted from two large pangas (tenders), easily boarded from the deck. Plus, its equipped with a satellite telephone for emergency calls worldwide.
Power is the same as the U.S,
Aboard the Tiburon Explorer, lunch and evening meals usually consist of salad, potatoes, rice, chicken, beef, pork, and fish. Breakfast is the usual fare of eggs, cereal, toast and fresh fruit. If you have any dietary restrictions or requests, please indicate so on your application form. Please note that specific brands of soft drinks, dressings and foods are often unavailable in the islands, and it can be very difficult for us to find low-fat or soy products and other items common elsewhere. While we will do our best to accommodate your requests, please be realistic and consider bringing some of your own items if the lack thereof may constitute a health risk or seriously compromise the enjoyment of your holiday.
All domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included in the package
Outgoing calls may be made from the vessel via satellite phone. Please be aware that a charge is assessed for both incoming and outgoing calls.
Vital messages may be passed to guests by calling the booking office at 1-800-322-3577
WhatsApp access is available aboard
The local agent for Tiburon Explorer can be reached from North America via phone at 011-593-99529-7471, and will be able to contact the vessel. Cellular phone calls and internet access are available when in proximity to some of the islands if your phone is so equipped. Internet cards/access and cellular phone cards are available for purchase at the airport. The connections are based on 3G network and are good for basic emails but not fast enough for large downloads. The vessel’s location does determine the reliability of access to the internet.
DUE AT SIGNUP Deposit: $1547 / $1500 cash * non-refundable deposit due at booking (* certain COVID and extenuating circumstances may apply)
March 20, 2021: $900
June, 20, 2021: $900
September 20, 2021: $900
November 20, 2021: $900
January 20, 2022: $900
February 20, 2022: $999
Note: Trip must be paid in full 90 days prior to departure. Extras must also be paid in full 30 days prior i.e., Nitrox, extra nights etc. IF YOU NEED EXTRA TIME LET US KNOW! (Note that to add an extra to the trip you must pay for it when you add it.)
SingleDivers.com uses a secure payment gateway fully integrated into our online booking system that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using the following payment options:
- An online e-check that debits your checking account automatically without having to mail in a check or having your bank mail a check from your account
- An online credit card transaction that eliminates the need to fill to fill our a credit card authorization form. (Note int'l cards please use AA as your *STATE* designation and 12345 as your zipcode and the charge should go thru. Please also note that we only can accept MC and VIsa)
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible savings available including discounts from our over 10,000 member buying clout. We offer a CASH DISCOUNT that is always in BOLD RED LETTERS along with our regular pricing for easier comparison of all possible savings. The cash discount will be taken at the time of payment when you choose the "e-check" option.
HOW TO PAY:
- As you sign up for a trip you will add either the trip deposit amount or the full trip price to the shopping cart. You can also add any extras you wish to purchase but you will have to pay for them whenever you sign up for them. So if you are not ready to pay for nitrox now but want us to know you will be adding it to your order...please use the comment box to let us know ultimately what you are signing up for and any other special concerns you have or information you want us to know. Just understand we will not show you listed as doing something until it is paid for.
- When you are ready to pay for the extras you want you will click on the BOOK NOW button for the trip you are on and select the add-on(s) that you wish to pay for, add them to your cart and then check out. Depending on the trip you may need to click on the purple TAKE ME TO THE ADD-ON'S BOX. You will then either pay via e-check or credit card depending on whether you want a discount for cash or prefer the convenience of payment over time.
- When its time to make a progress payment you will click on MY TRIPS under TRIPS on the main menu. You will see "Make a Payment" under PAYMENTS in the upper right. Then choose what you are paying for and complete your payment.
- After each order you place with us you will receive an email order and payment confirmation. If you do not receive these TWO email confirmations (one showing the order at full price and one showing what was debited from your account including the cash discount) check in MY PAYMENTS to see if the payment was successful. If you do not see the payment in your My Trips then MAKE THE PAYMENT AGAIN. You will always get an order confirmation email every time you attempt an email but you will ONLY get a Payment Confirmation email when your payment was successful. If you need assistance please email .
- The MY PAYMENTS section is located under the PAYMENTS option found in the upper right of the MY TRIPS area of our site which is found under the TRIPS tab in the main menu.
- Only payments received via our secure online payment gateway/portal will be accepted and will qualify for early payment discounts. (So check before you book for any discounts you may qualify for as they can not be applied after booking.)
- If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering INCLUDING A SCREEN CAPTURE of the error and EMAIL to email@example.com
- If International/ Non-US Clients and your credit card payment does not work, either use AA as the state and 12345 as the zip or please use our traditional written credit authorization form to submit your credit card payment. To receive this form EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel & Transfer Details:
How do I arrange our domestic flights and where do I collect my tickets?
You will fly into Quito or Guayaquil Ecuador. THE GROUP IS MOST LIKELY DOING A COMBINED HOTEL/TOUR PACKAGE VIA QUITO since the fares are better to Quito. AeroGal flight times, prices and the Galapagos airport of arrival are all subject to change with little or no notification, and flights often run late. The boat strongly encourages all guests to plan on arriving at least one and preferably two days prior to your flight to the Galapagos Islands, to ensure that your luggage is with you or to make up for any travel delays. They also recommend that guests plan on an extra night in Quito or Guayaquil upon departing Ecuador. The earliest time a guest can reliably expect to connect to another flight is 10 p.m MONDAY night which means that Tuesday is the only realistic flights you can make. However any flight on Tuesday including 6am will work. Ticket holders are required to check-in a minimum of two hours prior to flight time for all international departures, even when connecting from an Aerogal flight.
The vessel arrives at its final destination port on Monday morning. The Sunday evening meal is on the island and is not included in the price of the trip. Transportation is organized and included for transfer to the airport. The departure tax from Quito and Guaayquil is now included in international flight prices.
Please note: Flight times, prices and the Galapagos airport of arrival are all subject to change with little or no notification and are completely out of EV's control, and flights often run late. We strongly encourage guests to plan on arriving at least one and preferably two days prior to your flight to the Galapagos Islands, to ensure that your luggage is with you or to make up for any travel delays. We also recommend that guests plan on an extra night in Quito or Guayaquil upon departing Ecuador. The earliest time a guest can reliably expect to connect to another flight is 10 p.m on the last Monday of the trip. Ticket holders are required to check-in a minimum of three hours prior to flight time for all international departures, even when connecting from an Aerogal or Tame flight.
There is a weight limit on checked-in luggage for flights to and from Quito and/or Guayaquil to the Galapagos of 44 pounds (20 kilos). An additional fee of up to US$2.00* per 2.2 pounds (1 kilo) to and from Quito will be charged for luggage over the limit and US$2.00* per 2.2 pounds (1 kilo) to and from Guayaquil. In addition, passengers are allowed a carry-on bag weighing no more than 17.6 pounds (8 kilos). This additional fee must be paid in cash at flight time. *These prices could change at anytime.
GROUP HOTEL WE HAVE SET UP FOR THIS TRIP:
SingleDivers.com takes your SAFETY very seriously. It is OUR NUMBER ONE CONCERN following closely by your fun and enjoyment of all our trips. To facilitate communications, ease of managing multiple people on a trip and YOUR SAFETY please consider staying at the group hotel. The price will be approx $100 per night or less and we will choose a place that has many amenities, easy to get to the airport and other cultural sites, is large enough to house us all and the rooms will be PRE-BOOKED so you can choose a single room or double occupancy. Full details will be provided via the TRIP PM which is the main private communication system we use when booking a trip with us. Just let us know you want to be part of the group hotel booking in Bali or will use our VETTED HOTELS & TRANSFER DRIVERS in Jakarta if you must route that way.
Transfers within the Galapagos are included in your package for same day arrivals, and you will be met at the airport in Galapagos by one of our tour guides. If you miss any of your flights and are not able to make it to Ecuador or the Galapagos on schedule, please contact Galasam, our Ecuadorian partner, at 011-593-9703-1382 or 011-593-9529-7471 and notify them of your updated arrival time should you have that information, and where you may be reached in the meantime. The vessel will leave port on Monday at approximately 2:00pm. Retrieving lost luggage after the vessel departs on charter is impossible. It can be retrieved when the vessel returns to port at the end of the charter.
Passports with a minimum of 6 months remaining before the expiration date are required for all arriving foreign nationals. If in doubt about visas, contact the Ecuadorian Consulate for specific requirements from your country.
Diving & Itinerary:
What’s the visibility like, water temperatures and currents?
Galapagos is famous for huge schools of hammerheads, but there is more to Galapagos than just its schooling sharks. You will be diving in a protected and healthy marine environment with an abundance of rare species including Galapagos sharks, whale sharks, mantas, mobulas, eagle rays, stingrays, penguins, orcas, dolphins, mola mola, marine iguanas, turtles, sea lions, butterflyfish, tuna, and pufferfish among many others. Galapagos has two seasons. High season is regarded as July to November when the Humboldt current is at is maximum force, bringing upwellings of nutrients from the cold depths. This is your best opportunity to dive with whale sharks in Darwin and Wolf. In these months, the water is cooler, visibility is lower, currents can be stronger and the seas can be rough at times. The air temperature is cooler and evenings can be fresh. The chances of seeing whale sharks are slim during the low season months of December through June. Other popular species, such as the scalloped hammerheads and large schools of fish are present year-round however, making the “low” season desirable if whale sharks are not on your must-see list. Temperatures are warmer and visibility is generally better. Galapagos is a cold-water destination. Regular temperatures in Darwin and Wolf are 12-14 C (70-74°F) but can be warmer in the early months of the year. Thermoclines can dip to 13C (54° F) in the Western Islands of Punta Vincente Roca and Cabo Douglas, which stay cooler year-round.
All dives aboard the Tiburon Explorer are offered at scheduled times, up to 4 times daily (weather & itinerary permitting). Schedules must comply with Galapagos National Park rules, allow for adequate surface intervals and enable the vessel to travel to different locations. Please note that Galapagos regulations limit the maximum depth for all dives to 130 feet (30 meters). All dives are done from pangas (zodiacs).
NOTE: We will offer a minimum of 1-3-day EARLY ARRIVAL Pkgs so you don't miss the boat and can see Quito and/or land parts of the Galapagos! Stay tuned for those details as they evolve.
Saturday: Baltra (1 Check Out Dive at Punta Carrion)
Guests fly to the Galapagos Islands from Mainland Ecuador, arriving in the late morning. The dive guides will meet the guests at the airport between 11:30 am and 12 pm and escort them to the Galapagos liveaboard, Tiburon Explorer. Guests will board the vessel, have lunch and listen to the briefings. After the briefings, the guests will do a check out dive at Punta Carrion. After dinner the vessel will depart to the next scheduled destination.
Sunday: Balta North (2 Dives)
6:30 and 9:30 dives
Sightings include rays and schools of fish.
Afternoon North Seymour land visit. Walk the path around North Seymour Island to see the large colonies of Blue Footed Boobies and Frigate Birds. Sighting of Sea Lions and Marine Iguanas are also common.
Depart for Wolf Island (long transit)
Monday: Wolf Island (4 Dives)
6:30, 10:30. 2:00 and 4:30 dives. Possible night dive.
Sightings often include hammerheads, whale shark (in season), eagle rays, sea lions, Galapagos sharks and silky sharks
Tuesday: Darwin Island (4 Dives)
6:30, 10:30, 2:00 and 4:30 dives
Sightings often include hammerheads, whale sharks (in season) eagle rays, Galapagos sharks and silky sharks.
Transit to Wolf Island
Wednesday: Wolf Island (3-4 Dives)
6:30, 10:30, 2:00 and 4:30 dives
Sightings often include hammerheads, whale sharks (in season), eagle rays, Galapagos sharks and silky sharks.
Transit to Cabo Douglas (12 hours)
Thursday: Cabo Douglas (1-2 Dives)
Sightings include marine iguanas.
Transit to Punta Vicente Roca
Punta Vicente Roca (1-2 Dives)
Sightings often include mola mola, turtles and macro life
Transit to Cousins Rock (10 hours)
Friday: Cousins Rock (2 Dives)
6:30 and 9:30 dives
This is a great macro diving with an excellent chance of seeing sea horses, sea lions and eagle rays. Lunch will be served while transiting to Santa Cruz (3 hours). Travel by bus to the Santa Cruz Highlands to visit the giant tortoises in their natural habitat. Transfer to the town of Puerto Ayora. Dinner on your own in Puerto Ayora. Return to the Tiburon Explorer at 8:30pm.
Depart the vessel by 9 am. Transfer to the airport.
Experience Required & Training/Workshops:
- All divers must be certified as advanced water scuba divers by an internationally recognized certification organization. (If you are ONLY OPEN WATER but have more than enough experience email email@example.com to ensure you will be able to COMFORTABLY Make this trip.)
- All divers must be experienced divers (we recommend that you have more than 100 logged dives) and have logged at least one dive within the 6 months prior to boarding the vessel. Dives are very often at an advanced level. Currents can be very strong and often divers are required to swim against them.
- You will be wearing more neoprene than you may be accustomed too so the first dive will help you get weighted properly and ensure you stay warm. (Consider bringing an extra vest with you 3mil or lavacore vest/shirt to ward off the chill mid week.)
- All dives are guided by an instructor/naturalist guide and due to Galapagos National Park regulations all divers must dive with the guide at all times.
- All divers must log in and out of the water with a member of the diving staff.
- All divers must have a submersible console. In addition, a timepiece must be worn by at least one diver in a buddy team. Dive computers are required.
- Decompression and solo diving are not allowed under any conditions. The maximum allowed depth is 130’ (110’ on nitrox).
- Diving activities must cease when the consumption of alcohol begins.
- All divers must present proof of dive accident insurance per Galapagos National Park regulations.
- All divers must also carry a DiveAlert, a surface signaling device, and an electronic beacon while diving (all available on board). Guests are responsible for all items they borrow from the vessel.
- Please note that due to a combination of staff and equipment logistics, insurance requirements and local diving regulations, neither rebreathers nor diver propulsion vehicles (DPVs) may be used aboard Explorer Ventures Fleet vessels.
- Please note that flash photography is not permitted while taking photos of wildlife on land.
- Professional photography and videos recorded for commercial purposes must be authorized by the Galapagos National Park Directorate.
- Drones are not permitted in the Galapagos.
Training & Workshops
There are no SingleDivers.com training activities nor workshops currently planned for this trip. We are happy to check with the resort about doing training during your trip and what they would charge. Often they will give us a better price so feel free to ask us to assist. If you would like us to help arrange additional training for you, simply EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org and request assistance.
We will also check to see if any of our trip participants are instructors who would like to teach on the trip and let you know. We are glad you are interested in continuing your dive education and we hope we can help you continue your goal of ongoing training.
Insurance, Documentation & T&C's:
DIVE Insurance is required! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP (approx $100) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for an entire year of diving.
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS OR SIMPLY CLICK HERE. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email email@example.com your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative.)
Trip Insurance is REQUIRED and/or required (depending on the trip)! TRIP insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers your trip…it is CHEAP (approx $100-$200) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for your investment in your dive trip. If you opt to not get trip insurance you are responsible for all losses related to your trip including not going for any reason. NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENSURE THE FULL TRIP AMOUNT. CHOOSE AN AMOUNT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE ENSURING TO AVOID A COMPLETE LOSS VS THE PRICE OF THE POLICY. DO NOT ADD IN AIRFARE AS IT WILL NOT BE COVERED BY MOST POLICIES.
All SingleDivers.com trips require necessary documentation to facilitate booking your trip and/or making it a better experience for you. Once you complete your documents online our automated system will take the information from your last trip with us and fill out your new trip forms for you. You then add any missing information and/or change anything that is no longer current. You will find the forms you need to complete under MY TRIPS which you will find under TRIPS in the main menu across the top of the site. Since each trip requires a unique set of docs, please choose the correct trip from your "My Trips" drop down and then complete the forms required for that trip. Some trips will also ask you to complete the resort or liveaboard's forms as well.
The INTERNATIONAL AIR AUTHORIZATION FORM is only required when you are having SingleDivers.com book air for you but this includes air that is part of the trip pkg price.
Not all of our forms are online as they are either infrequently used or being phased out. If you need a form that is not in our online directory, simply click on DOCS & FORMS in my signature line and you'll find the form. NOTE: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the password to this 'forms' forum.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All SingleDivers.com trips require:
- You complete the necessary documentation as referenced above for each trip you sign up to take with us. A $75 document fee will be applied if you fail to submit your online and uploaded documents withing 21 days* of signing up for a trip or within 3 days if signing up within 45 days of departure. NOTE THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO AIRFARE UNLESS SIGNING UP WITHIN 45 DAYS OF DEPARTURE. *Remember the Forms can be edited at any time up to 30 days prior to departure with updates such as insurance purchase/renewal, change of address, even preferences for rooming and diving so there is no reason to delay your initial Forms submissions. This enables us to meet the reporting deadlines imposed by our suppliers.
- SingleDivers.com LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- You read all the trip details before booking and commit to being responsible for post trip booking follow up by use of our TRIP PM, FORUM DISCUSSIONS and in some cases emails. You commit to ask us how to use these tools if uncertain and commit to keeping your premier membership dues current and email on file current so we can contact you. Our tools require your dues and email to be current to work. Any delays/expenses/issues due to lack of trip information will be borne by the trip goer and NOT SingleDivers.com as we regularly and routinely use these tools to communicate extensively with you. If you are not hearing from us it means you are not using the tools we have in place. Email email@example.com for help.
- You have read the EXPERIENCE REQUIRED & TRAINING/WORKSHOPS information in the online trip details to ensure that you are able to safely and comfortably meet the requirements of the trip. Please contact to further discuss any questions you have about attending one of our trips. We often accept students who would not otherwise meet the stated trip requirements because they are taking a class that will then enable them to meet the trip specifications and they will be diving with an instructor or dive master during the dives.
- We require Dive Insurance for all dives and trips as stated above and we STRONGLY recommend trip insurance for all dives and trips but in some cases require it due to vendor specific mandates. Please see the online trip details under INSURANCE to see if the trip has optional or mandatory trip insurance requirements.
- In the event of cancellation, your trip insurance will be your first line of defense. Secondary remedies include some rights afforded to you based upon when you have to cancel your trip in writing. Please see THIS link for full additional trip cancellation details.
- Please read THIS link for our Guaranteed Double Occupancy Policy, Rooming Policies, Payment Terms, the "Ex" Rule etc
Edited by Blue151, 28 February 2021 - 01:00 PM.