REMEMBER...ALL TRAVELERS NEED TO BE PREMIER MEMBERS OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!!! - COVID INS COVERAGE IS PART OF TRIP INSURANCE NOT DIVE INSURANCE AND MUST BE IN EFFECT THE DAY YOU SIGN UP FOR THE TRIP! Some carriers do NOT cover Covid but DiveAssure.com does.
MUST READ IMPORTANT & ONGOING COVID UPDATES FOR THIS TRIP HERE
Location: Cozumel Mexico "DIVE & SURPRISE"
Dates: Feb 11-18, 2023
Resort: Casa Del Mar "home by the sea"
Dive operator: Cozumel Marine World
Water Temp: 78-80F
Air Temp: 70-80F
Current: mild (different sites will have stronger or weaker current but you drift with it or get low under the reef to block it)
Experience Level: novice to moderate (anyone under 10 dives *may* need to hire a DM to help them since this trip covers a number of diving experiences i.e. drift diving, current. Please email email@example.com)
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE: TBA
INSTRUCTION AVAILABLE: We will offer our famous Rent-A-Buddy & Rent-A-Mentor programs as well as Advanced Open Water, Open Water and Nitrox Classes.
Known For: Beautiful swim thrus, walls, SPONGES, Turtles, Angel Fish hanging out with Turtles, Spotted Eagle Rays. toadfish, octopi, squid, incredible house reef dives and night dives & more!
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Whether its coming off of covid, or recovering from surgery, moving beyond injury or just simply time catching up...many of our divers need extra help..,or have special dietary requirements...or request special accommodations so they can better enjoy their trip. We stand ready to help but we need YOU to help us to help you. First you need to fill out our "Special Request" form after you sign up for a trip. Please be specific as you can. With so many special requests we may need to triage them or when not possible we go by the date that the 'Special Requests" form was submitted. While we offer many ways for you to contact us and we do our best to retrieve your feedback from multiples sources...we MUST ask that you use the form we have set up for this purpose due to so many requests and limit the requests via other channels so as to not confuse the matter. Secondly we ask that you understand that no matter how serious your limitations may be... we can not always guarantee that we can meet them 100% but using our form, and doing so early, and clearly outlining your needs allows us to work to meet your needs appropriately...something we often can not do at the last minute given the frequency that people make special requests of us. And finally, if you do fail to use our form and have to make the requests last minute we will do everything possible to help you but possibly after we've accommodated those who were kind enough to follow our process. If you have any questions on this or anything else...please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.
COVID REQUIREMENTS, COVID INSURANCE & TRIP INSURANCE: No test required to travel to CZM and NO test required to return to US. NOTE: During covid AND ALL CRAZY TRAVEL TIMES....all trips will require "Trip Insurance, and Dive Insurance" to protect your investment. While we can not force you to buy trip/covid insurance if you 'self insure' we can not assist with refunds or claims since a constantly and rapidly changing world dictates you be prepared. REMEMBER... the hotel is NOT responsible because the airlines did not get you there on time or at all. So recognize that the world is crazy right now and PROTECT YOURSELF! Full Details HERE
TRIP PKG PRICING...same as 2021:
- Superior All Inclusive DIVING Pkg 7 nites 5 days 2 tank Diving D/O $1540 or $1495 CASH
- Superior All Inclusive DIVING Pkg 7 nites 5 days Diving S/O $1952 or $1895 CASH
- Superior All Inclusive NON DIVER (No Activities ) Pkg 7 nites 6 days Beach Only D/O $1025 or $995 CASH
- Superior All Inclusive NON DIVER (No Activities ) Pkg 7 nites 6 days Beach Only S/O $1437 or $1395 CASH
PREMIUM DIVING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 7 Nights Superior Rooms at Casa Del Mar
- ALL Meals (off menu most of the time and not off buffet)
- ALL Beverages including bottled water, sodas, and domestic alcohol
- 5 days of 2 boat dives in Cozumel with Cozumel Marine World
- All hotel and diving taxes
- Welcome Tank Check out dive
- FREE "SMOKING & GRILLING FROM THE PROS" workshop from a professional award winning pit master with optional "HOTAIR FRYER & "KETO FRIENDLY" FOR THE HEALTHY, HAPPY, & HUNGRY SINGLE" class as a bonus!
- $2.50 per day diving in Cozumel Marine park fees (Jan 1 unannounced fee increase of $15 increase not included so please add the additional park fees to your cart from the add on's)
- Welcome Cocktail
- Chance to TRY BEFORE YOU BUY .... Big Blue Lights with BIG SAVINGS FOR YOU!
- Chance to TRY BEFORE YOU BUY.... Stream2Sea Ocean & Human Friendly Sunscreen & Hair & Body Products
- Chance to TRY BEFORE YOU BUY .... Paralenz with SAVINGS FOR YOU!
- Ocean clean up BONUS dive & beach clean up in celebration of EARTH DAY
- PLANNING A Costume Contest...(STAY TUNED)
- & MORE being finalized as we speak!
PREMIUM SNORKELING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
PREMIUM NON-DIVER BEACH/POOL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
NOT INCLUDED IN PKG:
- Airfare to/from Cozumel Airport Code = CZM (can also fly in and out of Cancun CUN and take the ferry to Cozumel)
- Taxi to/from airport (approx $5-20 each way) - payable at airport taxi counter NOTE: Shared taxi with others is $5 per person. A private taxi is $45 divided by those in it.
- $15 add'l park fee increase not included in the original park fees included. (On Jan 1 the rates more than doubled so there is an add'l $15 in marine park fees for 5 days of diving NOT included while $15 is included) Please add the extra $15 to your cart from the add on's for the extra fee increase! Thank you!
- Tips and Gratuities - usually approx 15% of pkg since the price is so low (These monies go to the divemasters, boat captains and the boat crew as well as the entire dive support and hotel support staff that make our experience great. We will tip at the end and collect a group tip.)(See trip FAQ for more details)
- Nitrox (see optional pricing)
- Lock for your dive locker. (They are available for purchase but much cheaper if your bring your own. Every person needs a lock.)
- Extra dives i.e. 2 am dives on Friday, or afternoon boat dive, night dive etc.
- Rental, instruction and retail charges (approx $10 per item per day)
- DIVE Insurance- is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.
- TRIP Insurance- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. (See our INSURANCE Info in this topic or click on the Dive Assure link across the top or Dive Assure logo for a no obligation quote.)
- $75 Document Processing Fee (SAVE THIS FEE BY SUBMITTING YOUR DOCS WITHIN THREE (3) WEEKS OF SIGNING UP AND THIS FEE IS WAIVED. OTHERWISE IT WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR FINAL INVOICE. - NOTE...FLIGHT DETAILS CAN BE SUBMITTED WHENEVER YOU HAVE THEM.)
OPTIONS & EXTRAS:
- Extra Nights D/O (food + hotel): $154 Credit or $149 CASH
- Extra Night S/O (food + hotel): $205 Credit or $199 CASH
- Extra day of diving (2 tanks) $98 Credit or $95 CASH (minimum 7 for private boat but will run with less)
- Night Boat Dives (price per DIVE) $73 Credit or $70 CASH (minimum 7 divers)
- Single afternoon boat dive $67 Credit or $65 CASH (minimum 7)
- All you can dive shore diving (air only tanks included) $67 Credit or $65 CASH
- Shore Dive PER Tank AIR $16 or $15 CASH
- Nitrox Upgrade Pkg for 10 boat dives including tax $145 Credit or $140 CASH
- Additional Nitrox tanks for PM / Night boat trips or shore diving $15 Credit or $14 CASH
- CF100 tank upgrade $42 or $40 CASH
- Marine Park Fee Increase NOT in the Pkg so please add to your cart: $16 Credit or $15 CASH
- Airfare Booking Fee: $37 Credit or $35 CASH (we will book your air for you)
- Rental Gear: Payable to the dive shop directly but approx $10 per item per day
- Rental Paralenz: $26 Credit or $25 CASH per day if renting for the week half will be applied to the purchase of a new camera.
- Rental Camera Olympus TG6: $26 Credit or $25 CASH per day.
- RENT-A-BUDDY or RENT-A-MENTOR Programs: SD.com offers two unique programs...renting a dive pro for your buddy or your mentor. The price is the same but you can choose between just knowing someone is watching you and you don't have to worry about OR you can dial in your diving skills such as buoyancy, trim, air consumption, weighting etc. while enjoying your vacation! Dive and Learn...it's a super fun way to get back into the water or advance your skills! Price is $52 Credit or $50 CASH a day or $155 Credit or $150 CASH for the week. (BOTH programs are listed as Rent-A-Buddy in the sign up system and you tell us which you prefer...mentoring, buddy only or some combination of both!)
- Scuba Refresher Course $128 Credit or $125 CASH (Includes refresher skills in pool and diving with instructor first dive afterwards to put it all together)
- Advanced Open Water $479 Credit or $465 CASH (3-5 days with dive training. Includes eLearning and certification.)
- Nitrox Course $284 Full Price, $275 Cash. 3-4 hours, includes eLearning, hands on training and a cert card.
- Open Water course $464 credit $450 CASH (does not include rental gear. Requires 3-5 days dive training. Includes eLearning, and pool training. Open water dives are a separate charge ($250). If you have already completed your eLearning and pool work, bring your referral sheet and get certified in paradise for $250.)
- Specialty courses such as Night, Deep, Aware, Boat, etc. Prices vary depending on the course. For full information please contact email@example.com to let us know which one you are interested in taking so that we can provide a quote.
DISCOUNTS & REBATES:
DISCOUNTS & DISCOUNT DISCLAIMER:
You must use the code when you book as they are not retroactive after you sign up UNLESS otherwise stated like the member rebate etc.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but the accounting expenses of manually trying to do the discount is far exceeding the discount amount making it very prohibitive to manage this way. So please be sure to use the discount code AT TIME OF INITIAL BOOKING.
NOTE: The EBD or Early Booking Discounts can only be used as follows:
- When paying in full
- When you first sign up
- By the deadline given. After that deadline they disappear and the code will not work. (So please leave a buffer if you need to xfer money or have questions.)
- Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order
Although FEB is high season...we have been able to keep the pricing the same since 2021. Trip prices are going up but we are doing our best to hold them down. So there is only 1 early booking discount for payment in full.
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Aug 30 for FREE BOAT NIGHT DIVE worth $73 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 23CZMNITEEBD1 ...MUST SIGN UP FOR NITE DIVE WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIP FOR COUPON TO WORK
- Book anytime: Get (1) chance to win a FREE Stream2Sea Travel Product Pkg (drawing at resort) and Discount Coupons OFF Grilling and Smoking products from select suppliers!
- Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a FREE $50 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors or SD merchandise for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your postings along with COZUMEL 23 SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title
- Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
- Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of check in)
- Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to email@example.com to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.) And for those of you who forego your member rebate as a gift back to the club...we TRULY appreciate it! Thank you!
- SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.
Staying at Casa Del Mar is combination of your Mexican Home away from Home and feeling as it you are in an authentic Mexican Resort with loads of Spanish Tile, wood, and other truly unique "Mexican" elements. This is not some ubiquitous hotel that could be anywhere...no THIS IS your "home by the sea". We have the Superior class rooms which are all located in the main building with either a Balcony or Terrace for hanging dive gear and all have pool or garden views with 323 sq foot - 30 sq meters They have either a single king bed in them or two twin doubles along with table, desk and comfortable bathroom.
Each room is carefully decorated with a touch of Mexican ambience. They are situated around a garden area with a soothing fountain in the center. The room features all the necessary amenities that you will need for a comfortable stay.
- Air conditioning with remote control.
- Flat 39" Cable TV with remote control.
- Telephone ($).
- Alarm Clock.
- Hair dryer.
- Iron & Ironing board.
- Racks for diving equipment.
- Room Service ($) (limited hours).
- Safety deposit box.
- Cribs available previous request and subject to availability.
Special Features for this room category:
- Balcony or Terrace.
- 300 thread cotton bed linen.
- Bathroom towels of the highest quality than the basic standard rooms.
- Pillow menu: Soft & Standard.
- Organic bath products.
- Make-up Mirror.
- 2 complementary bottle water daily.
The resort offer a full bar, restaurant, pool, pool bar, hot tub, private walkway across the street to the beach, lots of lush cooling green vegetation, a dive shop on property, full service lobby, pool tables and other amenities.
POSSIBLE COSTUME CONTEST!!! WE NEED 10 people to participate... please sign up via the shopping cart!
1. Deposit: $515
2. Progress Payment 09/20/22
3. Progress Payment 10/20/22: Balance + add-ons
Note: Trip must be paid in full upon booking. Extras must also be paid in full 10 days prior i.e., Nitrox, extra nights etc. IF YOU NEED EXTRA TIME LET US KNOW! (Note that to add an extra to the trip you must pay for it when you add it.)
SingleDivers.com uses a secure payment gateway fully integrated into our online booking system that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using the following payment options:
- An online e-check that debits your checking account automatically without having to mail in a check or having your bank mail a check from your account
- An online credit card transaction that eliminates the need to fill to fill out a credit card authorization form. (Note int'l cards please use AA as your *STATE* designation and 12345 as your zip code and the charge should go thru. Please also note that we only can accept MC and Visa
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible savings available including discounts from our over 10,000 member buying clout. We offer a CASH DISCOUNT that is always in BOLD RED LETTERS along with our regular pricing for easier comparison of all possible savings. The cash discount will be taken at the time of payment when you choose the "e-check" option.
HOW TO PAY:
- As you sign up for a trip you will add either the trip deposit amount or the full trip price to the shopping cart. You can also add any extras you wish to purchase but you will have to pay for them whenever you sign up for them. So if you are not ready to pay for nitrox now but want us to know you will be adding it to your order...please use the comment box to let us know ultimately what you are signing up for and any other special concerns you have or information you want us to know. Just understand we will not show you listed as doing something until it is paid for.
- When you are ready to pay for the extras you want you will click on the BOOK NOW button for the trip you are on and select the add-on(s) that you wish to pay for, add them to your cart and then check out. Depending on the trip you may need to click on the purple TAKE ME TO THE ADD-ON'S BOX. You will then either pay via e-check or credit card depending on whether you want a discount for cash or prefer the convenience of payment over time.
- When its time to make a progress payment you will click on MY TRIPS under TRIPS on the main menu. You will see "Make a Payment" under PAYMENTS in the upper right. Then choose what you are paying for and complete your payment.
- After each order you place with us you will receive an email order and payment confirmation. If you do not receive these TWO email confirmations (one showing the order at full price and one showing what was debited from your account including the cash discount) check in MY PAYMENTS to see if the payment was successful. If you do not see the payment in your My Trips then MAKE THE PAYMENT AGAIN. You will always get an order confirmation email every time you attempt an email but you will ONLY get a Payment Confirmation email when your payment was successful. If you need assistance please email .
- The MY PAYMENTS section is located under the PAYMENTS option found in the upper right of the MY TRIPS area of our site which is found under the TRIPS tab in the main menu.
- Only payments received via our secure online payment gateway/portal will be accepted and will qualify for early payment discounts. (So check before you book for any discounts you may qualify for as they can not be applied after booking.)
- If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering INCLUDING A SCREEN CAPTURE of the error to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If International/ Non-US Clients and your credit card payment does not work, either use AA as the state and 12345 as the zip or please use our traditional written credit authorization form to submit your credit card payment. To receive this form send an email email@example.com.
TRAVEL & TRANSFER DETAILS:
Getting to Cozumel is very easy. The airport code is CZM and all the major airlines fly into Cozumel. You can also fly to Cancun CUN and then take a taxi to Playa where you pick up the ferry for less money. The hotel can help to set this up for you so you do not have to try and do it yourself. Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting help to transfer from Cancun to Cozumel. Flights are easy to book and you can arrive ANYTIME on Saturday and depart ANYTIME on the following Saturday. Please check online or with your travel agent for pricing and schedule information. After you make your reservation, please include your flight arrival/departure information in the booking template. If you would like SingleDivers.com to research and/or book your airfare ticket for you, we will be happy to do so for a $30 research & booking fee.
Airport transfers to/from hotel:
When you exit the luggage area AVOID THE TIMESHARE hustlers and proceed directly to the wall of TAXI SERVICE COUNTERS facing you on the outside wall of the airport. DO NOT EXIT or they will send you back inside to get a taxi coupon. Taxi coupons are all price controlled and you pay based upon the zone that your hotel is in. Casa Del Mar is in zone ___ (checking on it) but the price is approx $12-15 each way. Get the coupon and head outside and choose the TAXI THAT IS NEARLY FULL as they fill them up and they will be FULL before they leave. Do not think that by getting into a taxi that is only half full you will have more room. You will only have more room WAITING for the taxi to fill up. So look for the fullest taxi looking for 1 or 2 people more and take that one. You will leave sooner with the least amount of waiting.
Transfers to/from different vendors:
Please see the special taxi/ferry/park fees pkg we created so you don't have to come out of pocket 3-6 times per day of travel to the Cenotes and/or the Whalesharks. When they hit you up for tips just send them to me and I will take care of it. One and done! (Please buy this pkg under the optional items which will be in the shopping cart soon.)
Please note that A U.S. passport valid for at least 3-months from the date of entry is required to enter Mexico. Though not required by law, some travelers have reported difficulty departing Mexico using a passport with less than three months of validity beyond the date of departure. A visa is not required, but tourists must provide evidence of return or onward travel. U.S. citizens are encouraged to carry a photocopy of their U.S. passports with them at all times, so that if questioned by local officials proof of identity and U.S. citizenship are readily available. For other global citizens, please review MEXICO visa requirements posted on the Internet.
TRIP INSURANCE IS OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY SUGGESTED
If you miss any Flights to (CZM) Cozumel you MAY be able to catch a flight the next day but MANY run full and not all carriers run daily to Cozumel delaying you even more to get to the island! If you choose to self-insure that is fine but you also choose to accept all losses accordingly as SD.com nor any vendors will be responsible for losses due to non-insurance.
Dive Assure please reference SingleDivers.com via the drop down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. Click HERE for Dive Assure for either a 'one time' policy OR ! an annual policy that is either BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage OR JUST TRIP INSURANCE. They offer annual plans as well as one time policies. They are not the cheapest but they are the most hassle free when filing a claim.
DIVING & ITINERARY:
Our weekly diving itinerary will consist of 5 days of 2 tank dives starting on Sunday and ending on Thursday. We have a house reef clean up dive planned as well as a reef restoration dive planned. (these dives are VERY shallow so are included in the pkg as air dives.) We can schedule an optional night boat dive for those interested as well as a shore night dive. Stay tuned for more details!
Diving in COZUMEL offers something for all skill levels with 60-90 ft of vis, mild currents that you drift along with, walls and water temps in the mid 80's this time of year. All diving is provided by Cozumel Marine World and we will be picked up and dropped off right at the dock of Casa Del Mar! The Dive lockers are down by the dock but you WILL NEED A LOCK FOR YOUR DIVE CUBBY.
While OUR personal COZUMEL WEEK Experience may vary due to weather and conditions, the outline below will give you a good feel for the exciting week in store for us! KEEP CHECKING BACK AS MANY ACTIVITIES ARE STILL BEING LINED UP FOR THIS AMAZING WEEK OF FUN IN THE SUN AND CRITTERS IN THE SEA!!!
- DAYS BEFORE YOUR TRIP: For those who opt add extra days on the frontend your arrival date will vary but the process will be the same. We will help you find a roomie for extra days...we just can't guaranteed it so just let us know! NOTE: By having SD arrange your rooms you will not have to move once the group arrives. Reservations outside of the group block will NOT be in our rooms as he have several days in adv booked as well as after.
- Saturday Feb 11, 2023: Arrive ANYTIME. Meal plan starts at 3:00pm so get some food and drink, check in and see Kamala for ORIENTATION info including getting checked into the dive shop etc. If you arrive early enough you can do a complementary check out dive! (We've been doing the check out dive Sunday am to help people recover from not having been 'wet' due to covid travel restrictions. Our plan is to do the check out dive Sunday am and do our first 2 tank pkg dives Sunday afternoon.
- Sunday Feb 12: 2 tank dive in Cozumel! Breakfast at your leisure but suggest no later than 8am. Suggest you do your check out dive no later than 10 am. Our first 2 tank dives will be in the afternoon at 1:30 (Subject to change but our plan)
- Monday Feb 13: 2 tank morning dive in Cozumel! Breakfast at 6:30 Show on dock READY to go at 7:30 and boat DEPARTS at 7:45am (This means get on the boat and start analyzing your nitrox tank so we can DEPART AT 7:45. If we miss the window we'll be delayed far too long so we CAN NOT MISS OUR DEPARTURE TIME)
- Tuesday Feb 14: 2 tank morning dive in Cozumel! Breakfast at 6:30 Show on dock READY to go at 7:30 and boat DEPARTS at 7:45am. Tonight will be our FREE SHORE GUIDED NIGHT DIVE (for those who signed up early to qualify or paid for it if they were not early enough in signing up.)
- Wednesday Feb 15: 2 tank morning dive in Cozumel! Breakfast at 6:30 Show on dock READY to go at 7:30 and boat DEPARTS at 7:45am. Tonight will be our BOAT NIGHT DIVE (for those who signed up early to qualify or paid for it if they were not early enough in signing up.)
- Thursday Feb 16: 2 tank morning dive in Cozumel! Breakfast at 6:30 Show on dock READY to go at 7:30 and boat DEPARTS at 7:45am.
- Friday Feb 17: 2 Tank OPTIONAL AM DIVES if enough interest (yes there is enough sun to dry your gear bone dry for flying the next day) or Free day to sight see, shop, relax, play in the pool, pack and enjoy your last full day in Paradise!
- Saturday Feb 18: This is departure day and the end of our exciting week in this amazing isle. We will help with transfers back to the airport for you to save costs on taxi's.
- DAYS AFTER YOUR TRIP: For those who opt for the add'l extra days your departure date will vary but the process will be the same. We will help you find a roomie for extra days...we just can't guaranteed it so just let us know!
DIVE Insurance is required on all trips! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP (approx $100-$125) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for an entire year of diving.
PRO TIP; The two primary suppliers of dive insurance DiveAssure.com and DAN are inexpensive enough to carry both. This way you will have the best coverage internationally, the best coverage domestically, primary insurance, secondary insurance and if a claim is denied on one policy you can submit it on the other. No matter what happens...YOU ARE COVERED!!! ... PRICELESS!!!
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email email@example.com your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
Alternatively you can also use....
Diver's Alert Network: Please use our reference number when ordering: ID1603080 (This only works if you are a new first time DAN member.)
TRIP DETAILS CONTINUED IN THE NEXT POST. PLEASE SEE BELOW.
Edited by Cajun Diver, 30 September 2022 - 09:15 AM.
Updated training courses