Forums Menu: Orientation 2021-2025 Trips Topic Listing
Trip Topic Menu: Trip Details Trip FAQ Ask a Question Who's Going??? Book Now See the PHOTOS!
REMEMBER...ALL TRAVELERS NEED TO BE PREMIER MEMBERS OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!!!
Seeing is believing... click HERE to see more.
Dates: April 20-27, 2024
Resort: Aggressor III Liveaboard
Dive operator: MV Belize Aggressor III
Water Temp: 78 - 82F
Air Temp: Avg 84F
Experience Level: novice to advanced NOTE: The Blue Hole is well over 100ft and requires AOW or plenty of dives over 100ft to safely do. If you have questions please email email@example.com. Worst case you can just skip this dive but still enjoy the rest of the trip if you desire.
TRIP PKG PRICING:
- Deluxe All Inclusive DIVING Pkg d/o 7 nites 6 days Diving $3446 or $3345 CASH
- Master All Inclusive DIVING Pkg d/o SHARED BED only (includes sleep together discount) 7 nites 6 days Diving $3652 or $3545 CASH
*All prices are per person.
**Cash Discounted Price is given when you select e-check at final checkout.
PREMIER LIVEABOARD DIVING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 7 nights Accommodations aboard the yacht
- 5 days Diving up to 27 dives
- Compressed air tanks, weights & belts
- All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine
- Airport transfers are included but drivers will wait for all guests on your flight to clear customs before leaving. (Only flights to BZE the international airport include transfers. Flights to the Belize City Municipal airport are NOT covered.
- SD T-Shirt commemorating the trip
- Chance to TRY BEFORE YOU BUY .... Big Blue Lights with chances to win your very own DREAM DIVE LIGHT in the May Newsletter!
- Chance to TRY BEFORE YOU BUY.... Stream2Sea Ocean & Human Friendly Sunscreen & Hair & Body Products
- & MORE being finalized as we speak!& MORE being finalized as we speak!
Not Included in Pkg:
- Airfare to/from Belize Airport Code = BZE
- Taxi to/from airport should you wish to skip waiting for other guests to clear customs etc (approx $25-30 each way) - payable to driver
- Each guest must pay a $TBA cruising tax, park fee. Payable at the end of the charter when settling your bill. These may be paid by Visa, MC, USD or BZ cash. Travelers checks are not accepted onboard.
- Tips and Gratuities - usually approx 10-15% of pkg IN CASH please (These monies go to the entire boat crew. We will tip at the end and collect a group tip.)
- Nitrox (see optional pricing)
- Dinner Friday evening upon returning to port...we'll be off the boat an on our own to see town and give the crew their only night off.
- Extra nights before or after the trip. SD.com will help set up a group hotel and help with rooming for those interested.
- Rental, instruction and retail charges
- DIVE Insurance- is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.
- TRIP Insurance- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. (See our INSURANCE Info in this topic or click on the Dive Assure link across the top or Dive Assure logo for a no obligation quote.)
- $75 Document Processing Fee (SAVE THIS FEE BY SUBMITTING YOUR DOCS WITHIN THREE (3) WEEKS OF SIGNING UP AND THIS FEE IS WAIVED. OTHERWISE IT WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR FINAL INVOICE. - NOTE...FLIGHT DETAILS CAN BE SUBMITTED WHENEVER YOU HAVE THEM.)
OPTIONS AND EXTRAS:
- Nitrox: $155 or $150 CASH
- Additional Tours and island activities ... see HERE for more information
Discounts & Rebates:
DISCOUNTS & DISCOUNT DISCLAIMER:
You must use the code when you book as they are not retroactive after you sign up UNLESS otherwise stated like the member rebate etc.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but the accounting expenses of manually trying to do the discount is far exceeding the discount amount making it very prohibitive to manage this way. So please be sure to use the discount code AT TIME OF INITIAL BOOKING.
NOTE: The EBD or Early Booking Discounts can only be used as follows:
- When paying in full
- When you first sign up
- By the deadline given. After that deadline they disappear and the code will not work. (So please leave a buffer if you need to xfer money or have questions.)
- Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order
- The Queen Master Cabin includes an $150 sleep together discount already included in the price.
- Pay in full at time of Booking by May 20, 2023: for ANY SPOT + NITROX and get $100 off (Use COUPON CODE: 24BZE100EBD must add nitrox to the cart)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Jun 30, 2023 for for ANY SPOT + NITROX and get $50 off (Use COUPON CODE: 24BZE50EBD must add nitrox to the cart)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Jul 30, 2023: and get a $25 gift certificate off any merchandise SingleDivers.com sells including partner products.
- Deposit by Dec 31, 2023: Get (1) chance to win a FREE Stream2Sea Travel Product Pkg
- Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a FREE $50 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors or SD merchandise for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your postings along with BELIZE SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title
- Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
- Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of booking)
- Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to email@example.com to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.) And for those of you who forego your member rebate as a gift back to the club...we TRULY appreciate it! Thank you!
- SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.
- If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.
DAY TOURS FROM BELIZE CITY...let us know HERE if interested and we can help set these up
Lamanai Mayan Temples & The New River Safari
Lamanai is cradled on the shores of the New River Lagoon and is thought to be the largest Mayan ceremonial site in the region. Stretching over a huge expanse on the Belize New River, Lamanai boasts over 800 structures deep in the lush jungle. A one hour drive from Belize City brings you to the Tower Hill Bridge where you will board a riverboat for a spectacular ride. Your guide will point out species of birds and wildlife that inhabit the area, including spider monkeys and crocodiles.
BELIZE ZOO TOUR
The Belize Zoo and tropical Education Center gives you a unique opportunity to view Belize's prolific wildlife in one location. It is home to over 150 animals representing over 45 species including an impressive array of large cats, primates, reptiles and birds who reside in a natural setting. Belize Zoo Tours are scheduled for Friday afternoon
What could be more fun than ziplining through the Belize rainforest: The 6 zipline course ranges in length from 200' to 600" between treetop platforms secured in the canopy of tropical hardwood trees. Intriguing karst limestone cliffs provide a scenic backdrop as you zip through the rainforest canopy. This zipline course is truly unforgettable and second to none in Central America. Ziplining is scheduled for Friday afternoon.
Accommodations include 8 deluxe staterooms with two twin beds or one king bed and 2 master staterooms with one queen bed. All staterooms have climate controls.
Deluxe Stateroom (#1)
Two Twin Beds or One King Bed, Private Facilities, Portlight Views, Monitor with Media Player, Mirrored Cabinet, Wardrobe, Bathrobes, Hairdryer, Toiletries, Fresh Towels Daily, Independent Air-conditioning Volume Controls.
Deluxe Stateroom (# 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 & 10)
Two Twin Beds or One King Bed - Private Facilities, Picture Window View, Monitor with Media Player, mirrored Cabinet Wardrobe be, Bathrobes, Hairdryer, Toiletries, Fresh Towels Daily, Independent Air-conditioning and Volume Controls. RM Size: 9' 4 x 9' 5 Conbinable
Deluxe Stateroom (#7)
wo Twin Beds or One King Bed - Private Facilities, Picture Window View, Monitor with Media Player, mirrored Cabinet Wardrobe be, Bathrobes, Hairdryer, Toiletries, Fresh Towels Daily, Independent Air-conditioning and Volume Controls.
Master Stateroom (#2 & 3)
Queen Bed - Private Facilities, Picture Window Views, Monitor with Media Player, Mirrored Cabinet, Wardrobe, Bathrobes, Hairdryer, Toiletries, Fresh Towels Daily, Independent Air-conditioning and Volume Controls.
Diving amenities include Nitrox, individual dive lockers, camera table with low-pressure air hoses, and two hot, fresh water showers. We highly recommend extreme caution and care be taken if you plan to travel onboard with electronic equipment. This equipment should always be stowed after use to avoid the risk of damage. The yachts are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
The Belize Aggressor IV is a 138' yacht with a wide 26' beam. Build and powered for comfort, safety and stability, she is diesel-powered, cruises at 12 knots and has 110-volt power onboard.
The Belize aggressor IV sleeps 20 guests in privacy and comfort. She features a roomy, airconditioned salon and dining area, sun deck with lounge and deck chairs, outdoor sound system, shaded cocktail deck, grill, and a photo editing computer for guests. Diving amenities include individual dive lockers, camera table with low-pressure air hoses, and two hot, fresh water showers.
There is a variety of nightly entertainment, including diving, fish identification presentations, movies, games and more. If you have a favorite movie or digital presentation to share, we encourage you to bring it along. The staff especially loves new releases of movies recent magazines and books. A small library of books for exchange is maintained onboard as well as fish identification books for reference.
All meals, snacks and beverages are provided.
Travel & Transfer Details:
Most major airlines fly into Belize City: American, Continental, Delta, US Airways, United and Taca. There are many direct flights from the US and several connecting flights for the UK and Canada. Recommended Hotels: Radisson Ft. George (walking distance to yacht), DuPlooys Jungle Lodge & Chaa Creek, Cayo District – Rain Forest (2 hours from Belize City), Ramons Village (Ambergris Cay).
There are two complimentary transfers provided by the Belize Aggressor III from the airport to Belize City at approximately 12 pm and 4:30 pm which may vary based on the flight arrival times. Most flights arrive around the same time. Guests may have to wait up to one hour for the shuttle; however, they may wait in the airport lounge which has free wi-fi. If guests prefer not to wait, they may take a taxi for approximately $25 to the Radisson Fort George Hotel and wait until boarding time.
At the end of the week, there will be two complimentary shuttles to the airport at approximately 8:00 am and 12:00 pm. Guests departing earlier or later, may use the Radisson Fort George Hotel facilities and take a taxi from there
Visitors must have a current passport, adequate funds to support themselves, and a return airline ticket for their Belize liveaboard scuba diving. US citizens require a passport that must be valid for 6 months from date of entry. It is the travelers’ responsibility to ensure they have the proper visa to travel into each country on his or her itinerary as well as for re-entry and return to their country. Since regulations vary by country, contact your consulate or embassy of your country for the requirement.
Dive Assure please reference SingleDivers.com via the drop down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. Click here for Dive Assure for either a 'one time' policy OR ! an annual policy that is either BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage OR JUST TRIP INSURANCE. They offer annual plans as well as one time policies. They are not the cheapest but they are the most hassle free when filing a claim.
Diving & Itinerary:
Saturday at 6 PM, the luxurious Belize Aggressor III will cast off for liveaboard scuba diving from the Radisson Ft. George dock located in the heart of downtown Belize City. Diving begins Sunday morning and ends Friday around noon when the yacht returns to port. Average of up to 27 dives on the 7 night charter with multiple day dives and a night dive each evening.
WHAT YOU WILL SEE
Dived Site Descriptions:
Angel Fish Wall:
Friendly grey angel fish give this site its name. The top of the wall teems with small fish. Eagle rays and occasional shark also cruise the wall.
A sheer drop-off begins around 30' with an abundance of fish life at the top. About 40'-60' deep along the wall are large baffle sponges, giant, deep-water sea fans, and the richest collection of deep-water gorgonians almost anywhere in the world. Giant elephant ear sponges, yellow tube sponges, and azure vase sponges make this a very colorful area. Comical groupings of spotted truck fish are often seen on top of the wall, and the corner of this reef is a good place to see reef sharks, big black groupers, swirling schools of horse eyed jacks and hawksbill or green sea turtles.
Known for sightings of turtles and eagle rays, this area features long mounds of coral with sandy bottom channels. The wall begins around 50 feet.
A collapsed freshwater cave system approximately 1000 feet across and over 400 feet deep, the Blue Hole was made famous by ocean pioneer Jacques-Yves Cousteau who declared it one of the top ten dive sites in the world. In 1971 he brought his ship, the Calypso to chart its depths. Once descended into the Blue Hole, guests will see beautiful vertical stalactite formations. The first shelf of this collapsed underground cavern begins at 110 feet. Here stalactites descend from the ceiling. A healthy reef exists around the edge of the blue hole and is home to an abundance of juvenile sea life, as well as schools of parrot fish, squid, flaming scallops and angel fishes. These shallows are great for diving or snorkeling.
Colorful formations resembling cathedral steeples with sandy cuts in between them signify this site. This site is home to many black groupers and jacks, as well as three species of angel fishes, scorpion fishes, several varieties of eels and silver sides. Spanish dancers are sometimes sighted on the night dives.
Eagle Ray Wall:
This site is known for more arrow blennies than you will probably see anywhere else, plus loads of decorator crabs.
This advanced dive boasts one of the best opportunities to see large pelagics such as eagle rays and reef and hammerhead sharks Strong currents are often present.
Elk Horn Forest:
Located on the east side of Long Caye, the shallows grow large mounds of lettuce leaf coral that project towards the depts. In the shallows are rare Elkhorn corals inhabited by juvenile fishes of many species.
This site is home to the elusive white-spotted, white-lined and large-eyed toadfishes.
Half Moon Caye:
Weather permitting, the Belize Aggressor III anchors just off the caye. Guests are shuttled to the island and enjoy a relaxing walk along the beach to the bird sanctuary. Here you can observe red-footed booby birds and frigate birds from the observation deck built into the tree-top canopy. Located on the east end of the island has a historic lighthouse built in 1848, which is the lighthouse for which the atoll is named. The guests may have the opportunity to snorkel with several nurse sharks around the docks of this tropical island.
Half Moon Caye Wall:
Marked by tunnels and grooves that slope down toward the open water, several different species of grouper and snapper can be seen in the tunnels. Just off the wall, one can spot eagle rays, sharks, and turtles.
Long Caye Wall:
This site is named for a protruding ridge of reefs and numerous swim throughs with grooves that cut the wall running directly to the open sea. Interesting soft corals and sponges are abundant here , and many eels are found here as well.
Here divers will find many clusters of small painted tunicates between the depths of 40-70'. These walls have shallows inhabited by species of parrot fish, black durgeon, queen trigger fish, and many more. The sheer walls begin around 25' and are overhung in many places with black coral trees and rope sponges covered with light-bulb tunicates.
Named for a cut in the reef (between the wall and shallows), this is an extremely sheer and active stretch of wall. Because it projects out into the current, the extra flow of plankton around it supports an incredibly rich diversity of marine animals. Green moray eels, spotted drum, lobster, crabs and tarpon are seen on the night dives.
The large swim through is frequently inhabited by thousands of silver sides, and the vertical wall starts in only 35' of water. Lots of big black groupers collect under the boat, as do the ubiquitous school of horse-eyed jacks, yellow tailed snapper's, and Creole wrasses.
A tall reef buttress rises straight up from the whitest powder sand to within 30'35' of the surface and honeycombed with caves and cuts. This vertical wall is covered with huge yellow tube sponges, black coral trees, and monster barrel sponges projecting from the many small ledges. The sand areas are rich in garden eels, midnight parrot fish, razor fish, and southern stingrays. Tarpon patrol the inside edge of the reef. This dive site features several tunnels and chimneys in which tarpon and grouper like to hide.
Three anchors are very well hidden on a beautiful reef in 45' of water. Look for big barrel sponges, eagle rays, and a cleaning station.
West Point 1 & 2:
The visibility at these sites is highly dependent on winds and tides, but the labyrinth of reef buttresses makes this site great even when visibility is diminished. The walls are vertical and start in only 20' - 25' of water. Black coral and deep-water gorgonians abound, as do giant barrel sponges and red finger sponges. You are likely to see mangrove tunicates here. The shallow sandy are is alive with garden eels, peacock flounders, and southern stingrays. in the sandy areas, blue throated pike blennies can be found.
TRIP AND DIVING INSURANCE ARE MANDATORY FOR THIS TRIP:
DIVE Insurance is required on all trips! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP (approx $100-$125) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for an entire year of diving. NOTE: DAN is secondary ins which means you pay and they reimburse anything not covered by other ins policies. DiveAssure.com is PRIMARY insurance meaning they pay directly to the provider without your involvement.
PRO TIP; The two primary suppliers of dive insurance DiveAssure.com and DAN are inexpensive enough to carry both. This way you will have the best coverage internationally, the best coverage domestically, primary insurance, secondary insurance and if a claim is denied on one policy you can submit it on the other. No matter what happens...YOU ARE COVERED!!! ... PRICELESS!!!
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email firstname.lastname@example.org your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
Alternatively you can also use....
Diver's Alert Network: Please use our reference number when ordering: ID1603080 (This only works if you are a new first time DAN member.)
- $750 non-refundable* deposit due when signing up *(dep can be recovered via trip insurance or by selling spot)
- Payment 09/20/18: $750
- Payment 10/20/18 : $750
- Payment 11/20/18: Balance + add-ons
Note: Trip must be paid in full 90 days prior to departure. Extras must also be paid in full 60 days prior i.e., Nitrox, extra nights etc. IF YOU NEED EXTRA TIME LET US KNOW! (Note that to add an extra to the trip you must pay for it when you add it.)
SingleDivers.com uses a secure payment gateway fully integrated into our online booking system that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using the following payment options:
- An online e-check that debits your checking account automatically without having to mail in a check or having your bank mail a check from your account
- An online credit card transaction that eliminates the need to fill to fill our a credit card authorization form. (Note int'l cards please use AA as your *STATE* designation and 12345 as your zipcode and the charge should go thru. Please also note that we only can accept MC and VIsa
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible savings available including discounts from our over 10,000 member buying clout. We offer a CASH DISCOUNT that is always in BOLD RED LETTERS along with our regular pricing for easier comparison of all possible savings. The cash discount will be taken at the time of payment when you choose the "e-check" option.
HOW TO PAY:
- As you sign up for a trip you will add either the trip deposit amount or the full trip price to the shopping cart. You can also add any extras you wish to purchase but you will have to pay for them whenever you sign up for them. So if you are not ready to pay for nitrox now but want us to know you will be adding it to your order...please use the comment box to let us know ultimately what you are signing up for and any other special concerns you have or information you want us to know. Just understand we will not show you listed as doing something until it is paid for.
- When you are ready to pay for the extras you want you will click on the BOOK NOW button for the trip you are on and select the add-on(s) that you wish to pay for, add them to your cart and then check out. Depending on the trip you may need to click on the purple TAKE ME TO THE ADD-ON'S BOX. You will then either pay via e-check or credit card depending on whether you want a discount for cash or prefer the convenience of payment over time.
- When its time to make a progress payment you will click on MY TRIPS under TRIPS on the main menu. You will see "Make a Payment" under PAYMENTS in the upper right. Then choose what you are paying for and complete your payment.
- After each order you place with us you will receive an email order and payment confirmation. If you do not receive these TWO email confirmations (one showing the order at full price and one showing what was debited from your account including the cash discount) check in MY PAYMENTS to see if the payment was successful. If you do not see the payment in your My Trips then MAKE THE PAYMENT AGAIN. You will always get an order confirmation email every time you attempt an email but you will ONLY get a Payment Confirmation email when your payment was successful. If you need assistance please email .
- The MY PAYMENTS section is located under the PAYMENTS option found in the upper right of the MY TRIPS area of our site which is found under the TRIPS tab in the main menu.
- Only payments received via our secure online payment gateway/portal will be accepted and will qualify for early payment discounts. (So check before you book for any discounts you may qualify for as they can not be applied after booking.)
- If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering INCLUDING A SCREEN CAPTURE of the error here: SUBMIT HELP TICKET
- If International/ Non-US Clients and your credit card payment does not work, either use AA as the state and 12345 as the zip or please use our traditional written credit authorization form to submit your credit card payment. To receive this form click on SUBMIT HELP TICKET.
Experience Required & Training/Workshops:
- Minimum Certification / Experience: diving is open to ALL levels of certification OW and up, at most experience levels. Belize is decent for beginners and great for intermediate and beyond! NOTE If you are a new diver with 10 dives or less please be prepared to hire a DM to assist you as you will be expanding your diving skills dramatically this week. NOTE: The Blue Hole is over 100ft and requires AOW or plenty of dives over 100ft to safely do. If you have questions please email email@example.com
- Advanced Open Water - includes several 'advanced dives' such as navigation, night, and deep plus several choices of your own including photography, peak buoyancy, etc. EMAIL TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Nitrox - includes book work, classroom instruction and sometimes the manual. Some classes include the use of a nitrox compatible computer and the gas itself. Some classes will give you a reduced rental rate for the computer and use of the gas if you take the class during the trip. EMAIL TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Solo Certification - This cert will enable you to dive independently of a human dive buddy by training you to dive with a mechanical dive buddy aka a pony bottle or stage bottle. - Ask about the 'enhanced solo skills' where the instructor will challenge you with several additional skills that will complement your solo cert skills enabling you to be even MORE independent and self sufficient in the water. EMAIL TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
PRICES: Prices for classes in Paradise are always more expensive than doing them at home. Sometimes SingleDivers.com has instructors on our trips who are happy to teach AND usually offer a member discount to anyone interested in taking a class. The more that take a class the more feasible a discount becomes .
Insurance, Documentation & T&C's:
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip OR just Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email firstname.lastname@example.org your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
All SingleDivers.com trips require necessary documentation to facilitate booking your trip and/or making it a better experience for you. Once you complete your documents online our automated system will take the information from your last trip with us and fill out your new trip forms for you. You then add any missing information and/or change anything that is no longer current. You will find the forms you need to complete under MY TRIPS which you will find under TRIPS in the main menu across the top of the site. Since each trip requires a unique set of docs, please choose the correct trip from your "My Trips" drop down and then complete the forms required for that trip. Some trips will also ask you to complete the resort or liveaboard's forms as well.
The AIR AUTHORIZATION FORM is only required when you are having SingleDivers.com book air for you but this includes air that is part of the trip pkg price.
Not all of our forms are online as they are either infrequently used or being phased out. If you need a form that is not in our online directory, send an email to email@example.com and ask for the form you need.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All SingleDivers.com trips require:
- You complete the necessary documentation as referenced above for each trip you sign up to take with us. A $75 document fee will be applied if you fail to submit your online and uploaded documents withing 21 days of signing up for a trip or within 3 days if signing up within 45 days of departure.
- You read the EXPERIENCE REQUIRED & TRAINING/WORKSHOPS information in the online trip details to ensure that you are able to safely and comfortably meet the requirements of the trip. Please contact to further discuss any questions you have about attending one of our trips. We often accept students who would not otherwise meet the stated trip requirements because they are taking a class that will then enable them to meet the trip specifications and they will be diving with an instructor or dive master during the dives.
- We require Dive Insurance for all dives and trips as stated above and we STRONGLY recommend trip insurance for all dives and trips but in some cases require it due to vendor specific mandates. Please see the online trip details under INSURANCE to see if the trip has optional or mandatory trip insurance requirements.
- In the event of cancellation, your trip insurance will be your first line of defense. Secondary remedies include some rights afforded to you based upon when you have to cancel your trip in writing. Please see THIS link for full additional trip cancellation details.
- Please read THIS link for our Guaranteed Double Occupancy Policy, Rooming Policies, Payment Terms, the "Ex" Rule etc.
Edited by Cajun Diver, 08 May 2023 - 09:19 AM.
Corrected credit price