REMEMBER...ALL TRAVELERS NEED TO BE PREMIER MEMBERS OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!!!
Location: Bonaire Land based
Dates: July 13-20, 2024
Resort: Captain Don's Habitat
Dive operator: Captain Don’s Habitat Dive Operation
Water Temp: 82-84 F
Air Temp: 81-86 F
Current: Mild to none
Visibility: 80 - 100 ft+
Experience Level: Any Level
- We plan to have a COSTUME CONTEST if we get 10 participants with free diving, great gear, and other great PRIZES!!!
- We also are launching a unique and VERY SPECIAL MERMAID FOR A DAY PROGRAM . You can learn more about PADI's MERMAID PROGRAMS and participate in those or if you just want to try being a 'mermaid for a day'... get dolled up... and get the pictures... THEN TRY OUR MERMAID FOR A DAY PROGRAM exclusively offered only by SingleDivers.com and our very own Mermaid Maiden... Maddie aka Mirce! FULL DETAILS COMING SHORTLY!!!
Special Requirements: Whether its coming off of covid, or recovering from surgery, moving beyond injury or just simply time catching up...many of our divers need extra help..,or have special dietary requirements...or request special accommodations so they can better enjoy their trip. We stand ready to help but we need YOU to help us to help you. First you need to fill out our online "Special Request" form after you sign up for a trip. Please be specific as you can. With so many special requests we may need to triage them or when not possible we go by the date that the 'Special Requests" form was submitted as part of your trip docs. While we offer many ways for you to contact us and we do our best to retrieve your feedback from multiples sources...we MUST ask that you use the form we have set up for this purpose due to the large number of requests we receive and we need to limit the requests via other channels so as to not miss your requests because of info coming in too many different ways. Secondly we ask that you understand that no matter how serious your limitations may be... we can not always guarantee that we can meet them 100% but using our form, and doing so early, and clearly outlining your needs allows us to work to meet your needs appropriately...something we often can not do at the last minute given the frequency that people now make special requests of us. And finally, if you do fail to use our form and have to make the requests last minute we will do everything possible to help you but possibly after we've accommodated those who were kind enough to follow our process. If you have any questions on this or anything else...please email email@example.com and we will help you.
CRAZY TRAVEL, COVID REQUIREMENTS, COVID INSURANCE & TRIP INSURANCE: The world is evolving and it is unclear if covid or covid like restrictions will be in place in July 2024. So check back here for ongoing updates and current information. covid requirements are always evolving HOWEVER AS OF NOVEMBER 2023 THERE ARE NO COVID REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS TRIP. Please see the link below for the Bonaire website that summarizes the current requirements. NOTE: During active covid breakouts and/or restrictions all trips will require "Trip Insurance, Covid Insurance and Dive Insurance" to protect your investment. While we can not force you to buy trip/covid insurance if you 'self insure' we can not assist with refunds or claims since a constantly and rapidly changing world dictates you be prepared. Full Details HERE
Bonaire's pristine reefs and diverse marine life are unique to the Caribbean. Because the waters around Bonaire are designated as an official marine park, diving Bonaire is like diving the Caribbean the way it used to be - untouched and unspoiled. The island's location in the south Caribbean gives it an arid climate with little rainfall; consequently, the waters are exceptionally clear of silt, calm, and divable year round. It is an ideal destination for underwater photographers. The reefs are very well preserved, very diverse, and support a truly amazing array of reef fish. Recent studies by Dr. Callum Roberts and the volunteer group REEF have shown that Bonaire's fish population is the most diverse in the Caribbean and ranks among the best in the world.
TRIP PKG PRICING Less $100 early booking discount... use coupon code at time of booking:
- Boat Diving D/O (twin beds and/or Queen/King for couples) = $1969 full price or $1911 CASH
- Boat Diving S/O = $2484 full price or $2411 CASH
- NON-Diver D/O = $1456 full price or $1413 CASH includes the basic Mermaid CLASS ...Discover your inner mermaid!
- NON-Diver S/O = $1913 full price or $1971 CASH includes the basic Mermaid CLASS ...Discover your inner mermaid!
*All prices are per person.
**Cash Discounted Price is given when you select e-check at final checkout.
PACKAGE CONTENTS AND ADD ON PRICING:
- 8 Days/7 Nights Deluxe OCEANVIEW room at the iconic Captain Don's Habitat
- Breakfast and Lunch Daily
- Two (2) group dinners (leaving 5 dinners on your own with with WORLD RENOWN RESTAURANTS on island).
- UNLIMITED Boat dives for 6 days and UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING DAILY!
- FREE Nitrox INCLUDED for nitrox certified divers (must put into cart)
- One (1) FREE INCLUDED Boat night dive (must have done 2 night dives before putting this in the cart)
- FREE Unlimited Shore Diving including Night Dives
- Free Welcome Cocktail
- Themed Costume Party with great prizes including FREE DIVING, FREE TRAVEL & MORE! Please indicate your interest at sign-up by adding it to your cart.
- Special Happy Hour Events
- Group T-shirt when available (see below for details) and other great give-aways!
- Lots of 'Meets & Greets' to get to know everyone!
- FREE DEMOS of BIG BLUE DIVE LIGHTS & LIGHTS BEING GIVEN AWAY... & special deals to OWN YOUR OWN BIG BLUE LIGHT(s)
- Airport transfers (if you supply us your FULL flights details...email to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out the TRAVEL FORM in your MY TRIPS page)
- Group tshirt or possibly trash collection goodie bag for $5 shipping (not always available)
- Choose your color and saying for $5 upgraded choice
- Nitrox Upgrade Pkg for full week: $0 CASH BUT MUST PUT IN THE PKG AND BE CERTIFIED AT TRIP TIME
- Boat Night Dive INCLUDED IN OUR PKG: $0 CASH BUT MUST HAVE DONE 1-2 NIGHT DIVES PRIOR TO TRIP TIME
- Extra Night Local Group Hotel d/o: TBA approx $300 s/o and $175 d/o (We have rooms on hold so please use our block of rooms to keep from changing rooms. Email email@example.com to confirm before booking. NOTE: We do not guaranteed a d/o for extra nights but will help you find an appropriate roommate)
- Extra Night Local Group Hotel s/o: TBA (We have rooms on hold so please use our block of rooms to keep from changing rooms. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm before booking)
- Tours: TBD (if enough interest)
- cf100 tanks - NOT AVAILABLE
- DIN tanks - NOT AVAILABLE
- DIN Adapters - NOT AVAILABLE... please bring your own
- Rent A Buddy
- Day $52.00 Day FULL PRICE per member or 50 CASH (2 spots are available)
- Week $155.00 FULL PRICE per member or 150 CASH (2 spots are available)
- SD Air Research Fee - $37.00 FULL PRICE per member or 35 CASH
- Airfare to Bonaire (BON)
- Does not include 5 of your 7 dinners (town is 1-2 miles to Bonaire's finest foods!)
- $45 Annual Marine Park Fee (can only be obtained online)
- $75 Hotel and Tourism tax (formerly in the room rates but now only available online)
- Rental, instruction and retail charges
- Dive Crew/Hotel/Wait staff gratuities (usually 10-15% of your land pkg cost)
- Instruction/Classes - will be available on this trip. Please let us know what you are interested in?
- DIVE Insurance - is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.
- TRIP Insurance - It is MANDATORY. See INSURANCE section below for recommendations.
Discounts & Rebates:
DISCOUNTS & DISCOUNT DISCLAIMER:
You must use the code when you book as they are not retroactive after you sign up UNLESS otherwise stated like the member rebate etc.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but the accounting expenses of manually trying to do the discount is far exceeding the discount amount making it very prohibitive to manage this way. So please be sure to use the discount code AT TIME OF INITIAL BOOKING.
NOTE: The EBD or Early Booking Discounts can only be used as follows:
- When paying in full
- When you first sign up
- By the deadline given. After that deadline they disappear and the code will not work. (So please leave a buffer if you need to xfer money or have questions.)
- Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order.
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Nov 20, 2023: for $100 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 24BON100EBD)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Jan 30, 2024: for $50 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 24BON50EBD)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Mar 30, 2024: for $25 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 24BON25EBD)
- Deposit by May 15: Get (1) chance to win FREE Scuba Cowboy CD signed by the artist!
- Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a FREE Oceanview Room or $50 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to email@example.com with links to your postings along with BONAIRE 2024 SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title
- Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
- Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of check in)
- Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)
- SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.
Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order
- ALL Rooms are Ocean View Balcony/terrace
- 2 Queen beds
- Air conditioning
- Daily maid service
- Coffee Maker
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Full bath with tub
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cable TV
- Health Spa/Massage
- Outdoor Pool
NOTE: Typically we can not guarantee specific rooms can be reserved for you. You are free to request any thing you want via our reservation system and we will try to get them for you but we can not guarantee any special requests can be accommodated other than those related to injuries, diets, etc. We allow roommates to determine amongst themselves who sleeps where. Our policy has always been to allow divers to work it out themselves and NOT assign or allow people to sign up for specific bunks/beds. Please do not book this trip if you must have a specific room/ or rooming accommodations. If you are injured and wish to email us in advance to discuss please email email@example.com and we'll discuss if the trip is suited for your specific limitation as well as if we think we can get the room type you need. Thank you for your understanding.
Captain Don's Habitat Equipment Rental Rates
Daily Price / Weekly Price (6 days)
BCD (Scuba Pro Hydro or Lite Hawk) $16 / $84
MK21 Regulator w/ Console & Octopus $16 / $84
Mask $3 / $15
Fins (fits bare foot and boot) $5 / $25
Snorkel $2.50 / $12.50
Mask, Fin and Snorkel Set $10.50 / $48
Wet Suit (3mm shorty) $8 / $42
Dive Light (5W ultra bright LED) $8 / $42
Dive Computer (Suunto) $13 / $66
DIN Adaptor (limited stock) $2.50 / N/A
Travel & Transfer Details:
Airport transfers on the day of embarkation and disembarkation are included in your package. Please get your bags and go outside to look for a driver with a SINGLEDIVERS.COM Sign and/or CAPTAIN DON'S HABITAT RESORTS. Your name will be on his list and he will not want to leave if you are expected at a certain time. (THIS IS WHY HAVING YOUR FLIGHTS IS SO CRITICAL)
GETTING TO BONAIRE
Delta operates a non-stop flight to Bonaire from Atlanta on Saturday. During high season Delta will offer weekly non-stop service every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday from Atlanta.
United Airlines operates weekly non-stop flights to Bonaire from Houston, TX and from Newark, NJ. As the schedule can vary from either a Saturday or Sunday departure from the USA, please visit United.com the most current flight information.
Other flights from North America generally arrive in Curacao or Aruba;
American Airlines flies to Bonaire directly as well as Aruba where you can then fly to Bonaire (see below).
Insel Air flies from Miami, FL to Bonaire via Curacao.
IF YOU ARE DELAYED
- Email with DELAYED REROUTE TO BONAIRE in the subject line and text 864-557-6079. I will keep the hotel apprised of your arrival time to arrange a pick up.
- If you are at the airport with no driver waiting for you and you sent your flights in timely and accurately, call the front desk of the hotel for assistance. If this is not possible take a taxi and ask the front desk to pay the driver. If you encounter any issues, simply pay and GET A RECEIPT and I will help to have it refunded.
Please note that A U.S. passport valid for at least 6-months from the date of entry is required to enter Bonaire. Though not required by law, some travelers have reported difficulty departing Bonaire using a passport with less than six months of validity beyond the date of departure. A visa is not required, but tourists must provide evidence of return or onward travel. U.S. citizens are encouraged to carry a photocopy of their U.S. passports with them at all times, so that if questioned by local officials proof of identity and U.S. citizenship are readily available. For other global citizens, please review Bonaire visa requirements posted on the Internet.
Trip Insurance is MANDATORY due to the 'hard to get to' location of Bonaire and for all trips during CHAOTIC TRAVEL TIMES or pandemics and so therefore IS required on this trip! TRIP insurance is RELATIVELY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers your trip…it is CHEAP (approx $100-$200) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for your investment in your dive trip. If you opt to not get trip insurance you are responsible for all losses related to your trip including not going for any reason. If diving a LIVEABOARD please consider the liveaboard rider offer by DiveAssure.com.
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip OR just Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email firstname.lastname@example.org your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
PRO TIP: Any policy is better than 'no policy' ie. 'self insuring'. We have the least number of issues with Dive Assure but most trip insurance policies will work except for the one's offered by the airlines. They only pay $200 towards a complete loss of your dive trip if they are responsible. While a nice supplemental...do not rely on this as its designed to cover the flight only.
Diving & Itinerary:
- Captain Don's Habitat Dive Operation is a PADI Gold Palm Resort and an SDI Diving Facility.
- There over 50 world-class dives within a 15-minute boat ride from Captain Don's Habitat.
- They offer three 1-tank boat departures daily: 8:30am, 11am, and 2pm.
- Their custom-built dive boats go to over 50 moored sites. Each mooring buoy is limited to 1 boat so you have the reef all to yourself.
- Shore diving is a must at Captain Don's. You can take a giant stride off of the divers-only pier and see starlet coral surrounded by colorful wrasse and gobies. The drop-off starts in 30 feet, only a few kicks away.
- The house reef or 'back yard' is a world class Bonaire dive site that we have unlimited access too.
While our personal Bonaire Experience may vary due to weather and conditions, the outline below will give you a good feel for the exciting week in store for us:
Jul 13, 2024: This will be the official ARRIVAL date in Bonaire.
- After arriving on Saturday and getting checked in PLAN FOR THE TRIP ORIENTATION AT 5pm in the hotel lobby. Also plan to go to a local market near the hotel to stock up on juices, sodas etc for our Chez Neal Happy Hour! (We may need to make groups to do a quick taxi run or if anyone rented a car to facilitate this.)
- Sunday am EVERYONE will do a mandatory Dive Orientation at 9am. You can dive for as long as you like or as short as you like but do not be late for the 11am boat. Your first BOAT dive of the day will be Sunday morning at 11am. BOAT DEPARTS AT 11 am SO YOU MUST ARRIVE BY 10:45 to load and analyze tanks. The last boat of the day BOAT DEPARTS AT 2pm SO YOU MUST ARRIVE BY 1:45 to load and analyze tanks.
- Each morning we will do two tank dives off the boats (dives start at 8:30 am and then again at 11 am) Monday to Friday THE 1st BOAT WILL DEPART AT 8:30 AM so you must be at the boat by 7:45am to load and analyze tanks. The sooner we are ready to go..the sooner we depart and the longer we get in the water! So plan to be early...better to spend the time in the water than hanging around waiting for those who like to arrive 'just in time' which often means the last one while everyone else is waiting. PLEASE DO NOT BE THAT DIVER!
- The 3rd boat dive of the day will depart at 2pm Sunday thru Thursday (there is no afternoon dive on Friday)
- Each afternoon after our 2pm dive enjoy great shore diving directly behind the hotel.
- Breakfast and Lunch are included daily and is available at 7:00am on premises for breakfast and whatever time we return for lunch. (Non-divers can enjoy lunch starting at noon)
- Each afternoon/evening SD Happy Hour takes place - don't forget to bring a bottle of your favorite booze(s) from Duty Free!
- TWO Dinners will be included in the pkg. typically on Sunday and Thursday. Dinner times will be announced but usually 6:30pm.
- If we have enough for our FREE INCLUDED boat night dive it is slated for Tuesday evening. If we have enough for a shore night dive it will usually be Wednesday.
- The costume contest is usually slated for Thursday in conjunction with our group dinner. - WE MUST HAVE 10 PARTICIPANTS... ITS LOADS OF FUN AND WILL BE HOSTED PRIVATELY FOR ONLY OUR GROUP!
- Other Dinners are on your own in one of Bonaire's MANY AND DELICIOUS eating establishments and follows our resident Happy Hours.
Jul 19, 2024: This day will be free for activities and sightseeing or just cleaning gear, packing and relaxing. IF you wish to dive an extra day... let us know as many flights allow for diving on Friday before leaving. Remember DAN says 18 hrs after repetitive diving days so its now 18 hrs vs 24 hrs.
Jul 20, 2023: Official Departure day AT ANY TIME YOU LIKE unless you have purchased additional nights. (PLEASE buy these via SingleDivers.com so you do not have to change rooms. Email email@example.com for room availability)
DIVE Insurance is required on all trips - GET THE DELUXE POLICY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP (approx $100-$125) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for an entire year of diving.
PRO TIP; The two primary suppliers of dive insurance DiveAssure.com and DAN are inexpensive enough to carry both. This way you will have the best coverage internationally, the best coverage domestically, primary insurance, secondary insurance and if a claim is denied on one policy you can submit it on the other. No matter what happens...YOU ARE COVERED!!! ... PRICELESS!!!
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email firstname.lastname@example.org your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
Alternatively you can also use....
Diver's Alert Network: Please use our reference number when ordering: ID1603080 (This only works if you are a new first time DAN member.)
Experience Required & Training/Workshops:
- Minimum Certification / Experience: Bonaire is suitable for divers of all experience levels regardless whether you are taking advantage of our boat diving package or shore diving package. Currents are light to none and most of the shore dives have easy entries/exits. If you are a newer diver you should consider the RAB Program and/or check with trips@singledivers to discuss your concerns.
- Certification in Paradise - there are no SingleDivers.com training activities nor workshops currently planned for this trip but Instruction / Classes are available on this trip. Please let us know what you are interested in and we will check with the resort about doing training during your trip and what they would charge. Often they will give us a better price so feel free to ask us to assist. If you would like us to help arrange additional training for you, send an email to email@example.com and request assistance.
- We will also check to see if any of our trip participants are instructors who would like to teach on the trip and let you know. We are glad you are interested in continuing your dive education and we hope we can help you continue your goal of ongoing training.
PRICES: Prices for classes in Paradise are always more expensive than doing them at home. Sometimes SingleDivers.com has instructors on our trips who are happy to teach AND usually offer a member discount to anyone interested in taking a class. The more that take a class the more feasible a discount becomes .
NOTE: This trip is anticipated to have 1 or more instructors on it so let us know if you are interested in any classes and we will work to set them up and negotiate a good rate for you.
1. Deposit: $500
2. Payment 11/20/23: $500
3. Payment 1/13/24 : $500 or balance if package less than $1,500
4. Payment 4/13/2024 $500 Balance + add-ons
Note: Trip must be paid in full 90 days prior to departure. Extras must also be paid in full 45 days prior i.e., Nitrox, extra nights etc. IF YOU NEED EXTRA TIME LET US KNOW! (Note that to add an extra to the trip you must pay for it when you add it.)
SingleDivers.com uses a secure payment gateway fully integrated into our online booking system that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using the following payment options:
- An online e-check that debits your checking account automatically without having to mail in a check or having your bank mail a check from your account
- An online credit card transaction that eliminates the need to fill to fill our a credit card authorization form. (Note int'l cards please use AA as your *STATE* designation and 12345 as your zipcode and the charge should go thru. Please also note that we only can accept MC and Visa
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible savings available including discounts from our over 10,000 member buying clout. We offer a CASH DISCOUNT that is always in BOLD RED LETTERS along with our regular pricing for easier comparison of all possible savings. The cash discount will be taken at the time of payment when you choose the "e-check" option.
HOW TO PAY:
- As you sign up for a trip you will add either the trip deposit amount or the full trip price to the shopping cart. You can also add any extras you wish to purchase but you will have to pay for them whenever you sign up for them. So if you are not ready to pay for nitrox now but want us to know you will be adding it to your order...please use the comment box to let us know ultimately what you are signing up for and any other special concerns you have or information you want us to know. Just understand we will not show you listed as doing something until it is paid for.
- When you are ready to pay for the extras you want you will click on the BOOK NOW button for the trip you are on and select the add-on(s) that you wish to pay for, add them to your cart and then check out. Depending on the trip you may need to click on the purple TAKE ME TO THE ADD-ON'S BOX. You will then either pay via e-check or credit card depending on whether you want a discount for cash or prefer the convenience of payment over time.
- When its time to make a progress payment you will click on MY TRIPS under TRIPS on the main menu. You will see "Make a Payment" under PAYMENTS in the upper right. Then choose what you are paying for and complete your payment.
- After each order you place with us you will receive an email order and payment confirmation. If you do not receive these TWO email confirmations (one showing the order at full price and one showing what was debited from your account including the cash discount) check in MY PAYMENTS to see if the payment was successful. If you do not see the payment in your My Trips then MAKE THE PAYMENT AGAIN. You will always get an order confirmation email every time you attempt an email but you will ONLY get a Payment Confirmation email when your payment was successful. If you need assistance please email .
- The MY PAYMENTS section is located under the PAYMENTS option found in the upper right of the MY TRIPS area of our site which is found under the TRIPS tab in the main menu.
- Only payments received via our secure online payment gateway/portal will be accepted and will qualify for early payment discounts. (So check before you book for any discounts you may qualify for as they can not be applied after booking.)
- If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering INCLUDING A SCREEN CAPTURE of the error in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If International/ Non-US Clients and your credit card payment does not work, either use AA as the state and 12345 as the zip or please use our traditional written credit authorization form to submit your credit card payment. To receive this form send an email to email@example.com.
Insurance, Documentation & T&C's:
Trip Insurance is MANDATORY due to CHRONIC CRAZY TRAVEL ISSUES and/or covid as well as the island location and so IS required on this trip! TRIP insurance is RELATIVELY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers your trip…it is CHEAP (approx $100-$200) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for your investment in your dive trip. If you opt to not get trip insurance you are responsible for all losses related to your trip including not going for any reason. If diving a LIVEABOARD please consider the liveaboard rider offer by DiveAssure.com.
PRO TIP: Do not get the standard policy...it really does not cover enough to be useful. Consider instead a deluxe policy OR an annual policy for a set amount that you gamble a little on knowing you won't have a catrastropic loss every trip so you'll save money AND be covered when you need it most!
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time'SingleDivers.com policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip OR just Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email firstname.lastname@example.org your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
All SingleDivers.com trips require necessary documentation to facilitate booking your trip and/or making it a better experience for you. Once you complete your documents online our automated system will take the information from your last trip with us and fill out your new trip forms for you. You then add any missing information and/or change anything that is no longer current. You will find the forms you need to complete under MY TRIPS which you will find under TRIPS in the main menu across the top of the site. Since each trip requires a unique set of docs, please choose the correct trip from your "My Trips" drop down and then complete the forms required for that trip. Some trips will also ask you to complete the resort or liveaboard's forms as well.
The AIR AUTHORIZATION FORM is only required when you are having SingleDivers.com book air for you but this includes air that is part of the trip pkg price.
Not all of our forms are online as they are either infrequently used or being phased out. If you need a form that is not in our online directory, send an email to email@example.com and ask for the form you need.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All SingleDivers.com trips require:
- You complete the necessary documentation as referenced above for each trip you sign up to take with us. A $75 document fee will be applied if you fail to submit your online and uploaded documents withing 21 days* of signing up for a trip or within 3 days if signing up within 45 days of departure. NOTE THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO AIRFARE UNLESS SIGNING UP WITHIN 45 DAYS OF DEPARTURE. *Remember the Forms can be edited at any time up to 30 days prior to departure with updates such as insurance purchase/renewal, change of address, even preferences for rooming and diving so there is no reason to delay your initial Forms submissions. This enables us to meet the reporting deadlines imposed by our suppliers.
- SingleDivers.com LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- You read all the trip details before booking and commit to being responsible for 'post trip booking follow up' via use of our TRIP PM, FORUM DISCUSSIONS and in some cases emails. You commit to ask us how to use these tools if uncertain and commit to keeping your premier membership dues current and email on file current so we can contact you. Our tools require your dues and email to be current to work.They also require that you log into the PM system from time time as the emailed courtesy copies are not reliable nor do they transmit pictures or embedded documents. Any delays/expenses/issues due to lack of trip information will be borne by the trip goer and NOT SingleDivers.com as we regularly and routinely use these tools to communicate extensively with you. If you are not hearing from us it means you are not using the tools we have in place. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- You have read the EXPERIENCE REQUIRED & TRAINING/WORKSHOPS information in the online trip details to ensure that you are able to safely and comfortably meet the requirements of the trip. Please contact to further discuss any questions you have about attending one of our trips. We often accept students who would not otherwise meet the stated trip requirements because they are taking a class that will then enable them to meet the trip specifications and they will be diving with an instructor or dive master during the dives.
- We require Dive Insurance for all dives and trips as stated above and we STRONGLY recommend trip insurance for all dives and trips but in some cases require it due to vendor specific mandates. Please see the online trip details under INSURANCE to see if the trip has optional or mandatory trip insurance requirements.
- We require Trip Insurance during CHRONIC CRAZY TRAVEL TIMES AND/OR COVID. While we can not force you to buy it we will not help you attempt remedies from the resort, suppliers etc because you chose to gamble your dive trip investment away.
- In the event of cancellation, your trip insurance will be your first line of defense. Secondary remedies include some rights afforded to you based upon when you have to cancel your trip in writing. Please see THIS link for full additional trip cancellation details.
- Please read THIS link for our Guaranteed Double Occupancy Policy, Rooming Policies, Payment Terms, the "Ex" Rule etc