• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Looking for a Poseiden service tech

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:47 PM

In the dallas area its gotten very hard to get them serviced as the person i have used for years no longer servicing them and has moved on to other things. I have some leads out for techs but nothing solid yet.

Im more then willing to send my regs out for the service but i need some reccomendations for them first, as this is my life support equipment IYKWIM.

Need a tech that can service odin/jetstreams, cyklons(both versions), and the new xtreams, and then prices for those services.

Thanks in advance

Tooth

Edited by Scubatooth, 21 July 2006 - 04:54 PM.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#2 6Gill

6Gill

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 21 July 2006 - 10:12 PM

Good luck...it's hard enough finding a good tech to service the more common brands

#3 Lubold8431

Lubold8431

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor. Do most of my diving in NE. I love wreck diving.
  • Logged Dives:Over 1500...

Posted 22 July 2006 - 05:35 PM

I know of all least three Poseidon techs here in Pittsfield, MA (one of them being myself). IF you want to send them to me, I will get them overhauled for you. Otherwise, I know of another tech that I would trust at Joel Silverstein's shop in Arizona, Tech Diving Limited :http://www.techdivinglimited.com. As far as Poseidon's go, these regs are not that difficult, but it does seem that some people have trouble getting them done right. I wouldnt trust just anybody with overhauling a Poseidon. Let me know if I can help...
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.
--Vince Lombardi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users