• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DFW June 29 HappyHour @ FireWater!

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 scubahoney

scubahoney

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:20ish

Posted 15 June 2004 - 08:28 PM

6-22-04 UPDATE......Happy Hour MOVED TO TUESDAY JULY 29th!....

OK, there has been a slight change of plans. Our Happy Hour for this Wed. is being rescheduled for next Tues. the 29th. I apologize for the late notice but I was just made aware of some issues regarding the restaurant last night I will post the new information later today. -Amber

Moved from North America (includes Central America and Caribbean) -ZD

OK everyone-here are all the details for our next DFW Happy Hour:
I apologize for posting this so late, but I've been out of town, and I had some trouble nailing down our contact to make our date official.

3rd DFW area SD.com Happy Hour: Wednesday, June 29th :

Happy Hour will take place from 6-9pm at FIREWATER
We will enjoy:

Each other's company!!! & Half Price Appetizers!!!

We hope everyone can make it out on TUESDAY!!!!
This will most likely be my last happy hour event in Dallas, so everyone better come out and say goodbye! :dltears:

Please PM me if you plan on attending (and how many you will be bringing) or if you have any questions.

Scubahoney aka Amber

People joining us so far for TUESDAY June 29th:

1. ScubaHoney
2. Wreck Wench
3. CyclingMike
4. Kim aka FinGrabber
5. Sophia

Edited by WreckWench, 24 June 2004 - 03:51 PM.

The greatest resource of the ocean is not material but the boundless spring of inspiration and well-being we gain from her.
~Jacques Cousteau

#2 Sophia

Sophia

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced and Rebreather
  • Logged Dives:100?

Posted 16 June 2004 - 07:03 AM

Oh no! I really, really, really wanted to go to the next Happy Hour. But I am flying to MSP to visit my relatives on June 22.

Are you moving?

Susan

#3 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 16 June 2004 - 08:06 AM

Yes Sophia, Dallas is losing one of the Angels, BUT the HOUSTON area is gaining one....Looking forward to having Amber down in our neck of the woods. Can't wait to get you out to the FG SH. You will absolutely love it.
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#4 scubahoney

scubahoney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 09:20 AM

Yes Sophia-away from Dallas. I won't miss Dallas, but I will miss my friends and family.
ZD-I can't wait either. Of course, you'll have to wait til I have actually money to dive FG...new apt and all!
The greatest resource of the ocean is not material but the boundless spring of inspiration and well-being we gain from her.
~Jacques Cousteau

#5 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 09:49 AM

SH, when you get down here and get settled in, give me a call and I will get you out there. It's the least I can do for everything that you have done for us. After all, you are one of my Angels and Big Daddy takes care of his Angels.
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#6 scubahoney

scubahoney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:32 AM

Thanks ZD-I mean Big Daddy :cool2:
~Jacques Cousteau

#7 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 01:35 PM

My pleasure. So when you moving down this way?

#8 scubahoney

scubahoney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 01:51 PM

The last week in July. My last day at my ofice here is the 29th.
~Jacques Cousteau

#9 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 02:43 PM

SH,

I just noticed that this was in the wrong section, so I moved it from the North America (includes Central America and Caribbean) Category.

-ZD

#10 scubahoney

scubahoney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 02:55 PM

Hey, it's cool. Actually, Wenchy is supposed to move it when she gets back to events or something like that.
~Jacques Cousteau

#11 scubahoney

scubahoney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 02:58 PM

Hey ZD, where out in Houston are you?
~Jacques Cousteau

#12 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 03:28 PM

Hey ZD, where out in Houston are you?

35 miles north of Houston in The Woodlands. Most people call it Spring, but I actually live in The Woodlands. You WILL have to drive through here to go to Houston...right off 45 at mile marker 73 I believe.

#13 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 03:30 PM

Hey, it's cool. Actually, Wenchy is supposed to move it when she gets back to events or something like that.

Cool, then consider it already done. I have moved it to SingleDivers.com Events and Functions where it should be. :cool2:

#14 scubahoney

scubahoney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 03:40 PM

cool thanks for moving it. And I know where you live! I remember passing it just the other day when I was stalking you... :teeth: I mean...driving down to Galveston :cool2:
~Jacques Cousteau

#15 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 03:51 PM

cool thanks for moving it. And I know where you live! I remember passing it just the other day when I was stalking you... :teeth: I mean...driving down to Galveston :cool2:

You mean you came this far and didn't stop in to say Hello.... :dltears:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users