• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

PNW Find Fish

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 coachrenz

coachrenz

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 28 October 2006 - 10:08 PM

What a great day of diving. Thanks so much to Georgia and Valerie for organizing this event. They were the most graceful hosts. The hot tomato soup during the SI was greatly appreciated.

We saw lots of stars, sea stars that is, and you know that scene from Finding Nemo where the jelly fish are all over the place, well, that is what it looked like in the shallows. The Jellies were cruising along with the current. Hundreds of water jellies everywhere.

Thanks again for the great day of diving. I wish I could have hung out for more post diving socializing. Those of you who missed it, too bad for you.

Tim

#2 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 26 February 2007 - 12:15 PM

I see a hearty congrats is in order for recently obtaining your REEF Level 5 status! For those of you who are not familiar with REEF surveying, Level 5 is REEF's expert level, the highest experience level divers can achieve!

Way to go coachrenz!!! :respect:

Click here for more Pacific NW Critterwatchers info!
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users