• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Hi from Indy!

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#46 Indydivegal

Indydivegal

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW and Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:<24

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:21 AM

...how would my chest be of interest in making that snow angel? LOL :cool2:

It is ALWAYS of interest! :P

Well Perrone, come to Indy and play in the snow with me! LOL
"A man is as good as he has to be, and a woman as bad as she dares."

#47 Indydivegal

Indydivegal

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:22 AM

LMAO!!! :cool2: now since you lay on your back, how would my chest be of interest in making that snow angel? LOL :lmao:

Oh, so you do them in the 'traditional' uninteresting fashion... :(

In any event, I think I speak for every heterosexual male on this board when I say that your chest is of interest regardless of its orientation... *ahem*

...and lets face it... You are an angel in any weather... :P

Simon, you are the sweetest!

#48 Indydivegal

Indydivegal

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:23 AM

In the spirit of fair play, here is a "snow angel" for the ladies...

Alrighty then, if he has intelligence, splashed with common sense and kindness, I would like to order a couple of those! LOL

#49 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:51 AM

Alrighty then, if he has intelligence, splashed with common sense and kindness, I would like to order a couple of those! LOL

...and a c-card...
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#50 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:53 AM

...and yet, still single... :cool2:
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#51 Indydivegal

Indydivegal

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:54 AM

...and a c-card...

Of course a c-card hhhmmm topped with an unlimited air/nitrox card would be nice as well! LOL

#52 Indydivegal

Indydivegal

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:55 AM

...and yet, still single... :cool2:

Ah Simon, you live in a frozen tundra (although mine is not much better at the moment). I am thinking I am going to head south permenantly and hopefully soon!!!!

#53 PerroneFord

PerroneFord

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:01 AM

I've got a BETTER idea. You come to Florida, and play on the sugar sand beaches with me...

#54 Indydivegal

Indydivegal

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:06 AM

I've got a BETTER idea. You come to Florida, and play on the sugar sand beaches with me...

Okay, okay, twist my arm! LOL like that would be necessary! :cool2:

#55 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:09 AM

Ah Simon, you live in a frozen tundra (although mine is not much better at the moment). I am thinking I am going to head south permanently and hopefully soon!!!!

Well, not quite tundra. It is fairly decent in the summer. At least the herds of elk are plentiful and the wolves are not as much of a nuisance as they used to be. Nice to stock up on those winter food stocks early...

:P I just need those Lottery people to get the numbers right and the airfare down south is on me for both of us... :cool2:

Anyone need a kick butt IT guy for a job in the Caribbean? Grand Bahamas would be preferred, but am open to other locations... :lmao:

#56 Indydivegal

Indydivegal

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:11 AM

Ah Simon, you live in a frozen tundra (although mine is not much better at the moment). I am thinking I am going to head south permanently and hopefully soon!!!!

Well, not quite tundra. It is fairly decent in the summer. At least the herds of elk are plentiful and the wolves are not as much of a nuisance as they used to be. Nice to stock up on those winter food stocks early...

:P I just need those Lottery people to get the numbers right and the airfare down south is on me for both of us... :cool2:

Anyone need a kick butt IT guy for a job in the Caribbean? Grand Bahamas would be preferred, but am open to other locations... :lmao:

Well, I am with you on the Grand Bahamas, but I have been looking at South Florida and St. Thomas. Anyone need a corp. paralegal, I am your gal! LOL

#57 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:27 AM

Well, I am with you on the Grand Bahamas, but I have been looking at South Florida and St. Thomas. Anyone need a corp. paralegal, I am your gal! LOL

Oh no, I didn't realize you were a paralegal... You just leave your wheel chair at the edge of the beach and I will scoop you up in my strong arms and carry you to the waters edge... Gear hauling included as well... :cool2:

(Now I know YOU know I am kidding, but I wonder how many others will clue in... hahaha)

Edited by shadragon, 15 February 2007 - 10:28 AM.

#58 Indydivegal

Indydivegal

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:12 PM

Oh no, I didn't realize you were a paralegal... You just leave your wheel chair at the edge of the beach and I will scoop you up in my strong arms and carry you to the waters edge... Gear hauling included as well... :hiya:

(Now I know YOU know I am kidding, but I wonder how many others will clue in... hahaha)

LMAO!!! :lmao: lets see, arms work, check, legs work, double check....hhhmmm seem to be working quite well! LOL :banghead: although having someone swoop me up into their arms.....aaahhhh that would be nice! hehehehehe

#59 PerroneFord

PerroneFord

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:23 PM

Don't you guys just love it when a woman, who ANY of us would gladly date, dive with, and enjoy, acts as though she isn't getting ANY attention at all?

If you really wanted to be scooped Indy, you could put out a sign, and a line would form...

#60 Penguin

Penguin

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:17 PM

I went out last night and have snow drifts already up to my chest...

Now that is lucky snow... Must make for some interesting snow angels too... :usflag:

LMAO!!! :angel2: now since you lay on your back, how would my chest be of interest in making that snow angel? LOL :lmao:

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa
It would be of interest to teh spectators, not the snow!! :flirt:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users