• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CortezTrip DVD

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:28 AM

Hello all, after waiting for the Sea Lion tape from OTWdiver and Ok's and changes from the Wench, the Sea of Cortez DVD of the trip is final.
Relive those memories of Amy in her glory, the blondes in theirs, the rambunctious sea lions, the majestic manta rays, the diving memories as well as the top side ones.
It is yours for $65 plus 5$ USPS Priority shipping to you.
Make checks out to
Larry Townsend
4100 NW 10th Street
Delray Beach, FL 33445
And thanks for your order, remember, if you do not like it, it does not work, whatever, return it to me and I will refund your money in full.
Thanks,
Larry, the Orcaman

P3220031.JPG
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#2 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,761 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:35 PM

:birthday: Larry, I got the DVD in the mail today. It brought back so many fun memories. :birthday: Still about some of the antics. You and Bill did a great job. Hopefully I will see you on the Philippines trip. this DVD is well worth the $$$. Kathy

#3 barracudababe

barracudababe

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:05 AM

Hi Larry,

Thank for the DVD, it is awsome! The footage of the mantas, sea lions, and all of the aquatic life is amazing it was almost like being back there. Seeing the DVD made me remember just how fabulous this trip was. It is so great to relive all of the good times and after seeing the last bit I believe Heineken and I did our part to provide laughter and entertainment to all. :birthday:

Thanks again for your hard work, it is greatly apprecitated. You captured some priceless experiences for us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users