• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DONE - If I have a member blocked

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Basslet

Basslet

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:27 AM

Isn't there a way to block a member from sending PMs?

#2 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 14 April 2007 - 12:36 PM

Is it those ones from WW asking for money for trips? I've tried blocking them but it just doesn't work! :thankyou:
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#3 Tolly

Tolly

IT Administrator (Retired)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:*

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:47 PM

Yes, go to My Controls

On the left, in the Messenger section, click PM Buddies/Block List. Enter a screen name, select "No" in the drop down box and save.

Verify in the options column it say "Message Ban"

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Be the little boy" Dive_Girl

dilemma.gif

#4 Dr Jay Scuba Dentist

Dr Jay Scuba Dentist

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer. Videographer and Photographer
  • Logged Dives:>300

Posted 14 April 2007 - 03:04 PM

Yes, go to My Controls

On the left, in the Messenger section, click PM Buddies/Block List. Enter a screen name, select "No" in the drop down box and save.

Are you guys talking about me and my solicitations for homeless teeth??????????????

Posted Image

Dr. Jay

Brush, Floss & Breathe

><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>¸

#5 Basslet

Basslet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:29 AM

Is it those ones from WW asking for money for trips? I've tried blocking them but it just doesn't work! :cheerleader:

I don't get them because you're paying for me, aren't you? :fish:

#6 Basslet

Basslet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:31 AM

Yes, go to My Controls

Thanks Iceman. And thanks for the drinks last night. :cheerleader:

#7 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:57 AM

Is it those ones from WW asking for money for trips? I've tried blocking them but it just doesn't work! :cheerleader:

My divelog tracks my diving expenses and when I look at that I'm sure I must be paying for your and someone else's diving too!
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#8 Basslet

Basslet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 12:06 PM

My divelog tracks my diving expenses and when I look at that I'm sure I must be paying for your and someone else's diving too!

Ah if it were only true. then I'd have enough $ for lawyers. :cheerleader:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users