• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

PADI EANx Class @ PNW show!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tolly

Tolly

IT Administrator (Retired)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:*

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:51 PM

SingleDiver's will be offering the PADI Enriched Air Course at the PNW Treasure Hunt this year (June 23, 2007). The class will start just after the show starts (8am) once the booth is setup and staffed, so probably around 9am or so and run approximately 2 hours, with availability for continued discussion/questions thereafter.

In order to be prepared for the class and get the maximum results, you will need to purchase the training materials in advance. You can purchase the materials online, but we recommend your local dive shop.

Instructor: Nicolle (aka Dive_Girl)

Price: $75 (includes instruction time and PADI Enriched Air C-card)

Let us know if you are interested.

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Be the little boy" Dive_Girl

dilemma.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users