SingleDivers.com is here to promote diving, not merely talking about diving. We run dive trips to many locations. We do this to keep people diving while eliminating the singles suppliments we've all had to pay.
These trips not only allow us to dive with other single divers and have a blast in the process, they generate income which ensures the continued health and growth of SingleDivers.com. For this reason, we can't allow competing trips to be posted on the site. OTOH, we do want to encourage our members to get together and dive as often as possible. For this reason, we encourage you to let the rest of us know when and where you'll be diving, so we can join you on a wreck or reef.
1. One day non-commercial trips (no overnight stay involved) are always allowed.
2. Overnight trips cannot be posted unless they are approved by SD or they are an official SD event, activity or trip. To obtain approval send your request to: Comments&Concerns via pm or firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
3. Trips in which you assist with flights, hotels or dive operators and/or act as a trip leader, organizer or sponsor are never allowed whether you do it privately or public. This applies even if you don't collect money.
4. No active recruiting via pm, email, posts or threads to SD.com members for any non-SD trip will be allowed.
5. In your announcement post, you must clearly state the trip is a member 'pick up' trip and not an official Single Divers event.
6. The style of the announcement post cannot duplicate the style of posts used for recruiting for official Single Divers trips.
7. No posts can be made more than one month in advance of the event unless the event is an official SD event.
8. While we can't see your PMs, members do often report questionable PMs they receive. These rules apply to PMs as well as posts and emails.
Let me know when you're diving, I'd love to join you.
Posting trips in this forum
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users