• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Pick Up Dive: Doc Demilly Wreck and Almirante

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ScubaDadMiami

ScubaDadMiami

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Cert Level:Course Director; CCR Instructor
  • Logged Dives:2000+

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:49 PM

This will be a 155 foot dive followed by a one hour surface interval and then a second dive to 135 feet. We commonly see many large goliath groupers on this dive, and we often see schools of eagle rays. This is the nicest wreck in Miami, and most boats will not go there other than during the Summer months due to the distance involved, which can make for an unpleasant trip during the rougher Winter months.

There are always people trying to get onto the boat for this trip. So, please sign up immediately to avoid losing your spot, and call the boat to get put on the list. I believe that the cost of the trip is $85. I usually pay an even $100 to include crew tip. http://www.rjdiving.com/ for the boat's web site.
"The most important thing is not to stop questioning." Albert Einstein

"For the diligent diver, closed circuit rebreathers are actually safer than open circuit scuba." Tom Mount

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users