• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Any takers for a Salt Lake City Happy Hour?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 etski

etski

Getting started

• Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Cert Level:advanced open water diver
  • Logged Dives:36

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:23 PM

Hi all.

I am new to SingleDivers.
I am also interested in 9/28
I called my Dive Buddy and he is up for it as well.
That makes 2 more to add to the list.
Both me and my Dive Buddy are in the Ogden area
incase you need to know where everyone is from.

That is great news! Welcome to Single Divers! So now we are 4. We have planned to the happy hour for 9/28 -- if it is okay with everyone we'd like to meet at the Oyster Bar at Market Street at 106th south. It is just off the freeway near the south towne mall and we'll plan to meet at 7:30 pm.

I think we're actually at 5 people now and the Oyster Bar is actually just a little west of I-15 on the other side of the highway as the southtowne mall. http://www.gastronom...yster/find.html or get exact directions with google maps http://maps.google.c...&...wloc=A&om=1]

Looking forward to meeting you all there. The Oyster bar side is a private club, but I'm a member and I'll sponsor any and all who show up. - Evan

The First Salt Lake City Single Diver's Happy hour was a success although not everyone who said they were coming showed up. Everyone that did go had a great time! Hopefully the rest of the diving Utahns will show up next time. If anyone wants to have another one, just let us know. Utah is the kind of place where you have to make your own party and it seems this group knows how to party, so let's do it again! Hope to hear from all of you again soon! - Evan

#17 georoc01

georoc01

I spend too much time on line

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:21 PM

FYI, last year we were up in Park City/Homestead the 2nd weekend of Feburary. We were talking about doing the same this year. Any interest in a get together up that way? Do some skiing and perhaps a dive in the Crater?

#18 utahnewbie

utahnewbie

Getting started

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:10

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:36 AM

Hi Utah SDers. I'm sorry I missed this whole thread. Darn! I'd love to have joined you. I work in dt SLC and live out in Riverton, so I'm up for the next meet 'n drink, I mean meet 'n greet!

Shari
:welcome:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users