• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Seattle???? Heading your way!!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 17 September 2007 - 09:48 PM

I will be in Seattle for a few days Sept 22nd (sat) till Tuesday Sept 25th for a conference. I will be staying at the Sheraton downtown. Unfortunately, not yet cleared medically to dive, and not enough time anyway (plus it is too darn cold). But PM me if anyone would like to meet for drinks. Nicolle, are you in town? Would be nice to see you again and to meet some of the other intrepid cold water divers!! :cool1:

Rosa

#2 Brinybay

Brinybay

I spend too much time on line

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:580

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:07 PM

I will be in Seattle for a few days Sept 22nd (sat) till Tuesday Sept 25th for a conference. I will be staying at the Sheraton downtown. Unfortunately, not yet cleared medically to dive, and not enough time anyway (plus it is too darn cold). But PM me if anyone would like to meet for drinks. Nicolle, are you in town? Would be nice to see you again and to meet some of the other intrepid cold water divers!! :cool1:

Rosa

What do you mean, "cold"? Air temp was 55 today, about the same as the water. Perfect. But you're timing is bad, I work those nights. :)

Edited by Brinybay, 17 September 2007 - 11:25 PM.

"The cure for anything is saltwater--sweat, tears, or the sea." - Isak Dinesen

"A good marriage is like an interlocking neurosis, where the rocks in one person's head fill up the holes in the other's."

#3 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Logged Dives:lost count but back to keeping a log.

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:17 PM

I should be diving tomorrow will give a report on water temp and vis....I think 55 sounds about right.

Not sure is DG will be around or not.. Hard to keep track of that gal.

I do think a get together sounds like fun.
Hopefully will be able to get my work schedule arranged would love to talk diving.
Well Behave Women Rarely Make History ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Formerly known as gis_gal and name tattoo'd for a small bribe!

#4 blue_diver

blue_diver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:580

Posted 18 September 2007 - 10:11 AM

That's what dry suits are for, besides what's a "few" degrees. Seattle is a bit more of a drive for me or I'd be up for meeting. I am headed your way tomorrow for a conference and will be staying at the downtown Hyatt through Friday night. Not going to be able to get any diving in this trip. Always interested in talking diving and haven't had a chance to dive in the SD area, one of these days.

#5 cmt489

cmt489

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 18 September 2007 - 05:26 PM

Darn! You are going to be just a little too far south and I think we are too booked up this weekend to make the trek down :angel2: Have a great time with the Seattle gang!

#6 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:38 PM

I will be in Seattle for a few days Sept 22nd (sat) till Tuesday Sept 25th for a conference. I will be staying at the Sheraton downtown. Unfortunately, not yet cleared medically to dive, and not enough time anyway (plus it is too darn cold). But PM me if anyone would like to meet for drinks. Nicolle, are you in town? Would be nice to see you again and to meet some of the other intrepid cold water divers!! :cheerleader:

Rosa

What do you mean, "cold"? Air temp was 55 today, about the same as the water. Perfect. But you're timing is bad, I work those nights. :welcome:

LOL. Even the seventies are slightly cold for me. I am truly a wimp. Pity you will be working. Maybe next time I come up!!!

#7 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:39 PM

Darn! You are going to be just a little too far south and I think we are too booked up this weekend to make the trek down :cheerleader: Have a great time with the Seattle gang!

Man oh man. It would have been great to see you Michelle and meet Tolly!! Maybe some time soon! Let me know if you guys head down this way!!!

#8 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:41 PM

I should be diving tomorrow will give a report on water temp and vis....I think 55 sounds about right.

Hopefully will be able to get my work schedule arranged would love to talk diving.

Brrrr! Yeah guess D_G gets around. I would love to meet you though. I will PM you my cell. Maybe we can get together and hang out one evening if you are not too busy!

#9 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:46 PM

Tried to PM you. Did not work. I will be at the Seattle Sheraton, Sat evening through Tue afternoon. In class during the day Sun, Mon and Tuesday. Hotel # is (206) 621-9000. Name S. Williams.

#10 Divegirl412

Divegirl412

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:48 PM

That's what dry suits are for, besides what's a "few" degrees. Seattle is a bit more of a drive for me or I'd be up for meeting. I am headed your way tomorrow for a conference and will be staying at the downtown Hyatt through Friday night. Not going to be able to get any diving in this trip. Always interested in talking diving and haven't had a chance to dive in the SD area, one of these days.

Bad timing again!!! You are here the three evenings I have plans. PM me anyway, maybe I can stop by and say hello. Friday night, I will be heading back from Coronado, and have to pass the Hyatt area to get home.
Rosa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users