• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Great Travel 10 Watt HID Light For Sale For $200

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ScubaDadMiami

ScubaDadMiami

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Cert Level:Course Director; CCR Instructor
  • Logged Dives:2000+

Posted 17 November 2007 - 07:19 PM

For sale: one Dive Rite 10 watt hand held HID light. Has been in fresh water only about five times, and has only been turned on the same (for only a few minutes each time) just to test.

This is a great light to take for travel for those always having problems with meeting maximum weight limits for gear. Take to your destination without batteries. (Weighs almost nothing when empty, and very compact and easy to pack for your travel.) Buy batteries while on your trip, and then bring home without the batteries.

I bought it for travel because it is compact and light weight but provides the full power of an HID light. It has a great light beam that is even and white.

Retail for this light is $360. (See this link if you don't believe me.) This light is in almost new condition. Comes with holster and neoprene light head cover. (Does not come with the clip in the picture.)

For sale at $200 (firm) plus shipping. Only one available.

Attached Images

• 10WattHID.jpg

"The most important thing is not to stop questioning." Albert Einstein

"For the diligent diver, closed circuit rebreathers are actually safer than open circuit scuba." Tom Mount

#2 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 09:19 PM

I need to hear back from my local expert first, but assuming it's a go, what's your preferred method of payment, Howard?

#3 ScubaDadMiami

ScubaDadMiami

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Cert Level:Course Director; CCR Instructor
  • Logged Dives:2000+

Posted 17 November 2007 - 09:59 PM

Paypal is fine with me. Just so you know, there is one offer already in but is not 100 percent. So, if you are interested and the other one does not happen (I will know by tomorrow), it is yours if you say the word.
"The most important thing is not to stop questioning." Albert Einstein

"For the diligent diver, closed circuit rebreathers are actually safer than open circuit scuba." Tom Mount

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users