• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

May 10-17, 2008 Bonaire Singles Week...Fun In The Sun...In STYLE!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1147 replies to this topic

#61 bpro

bpro

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:190

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:28 PM

That is cool about the Houston airfare. The CO flight would be one of my preferences based on schedule. Is there a known cost for IAH-BON yet?

#62 bowjunkie

bowjunkie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:28 PM

Important Update!!

Hey Everyone!!

I currently have a block of 10 spots on the Continental flight from Houston Intercontinental to Bonaire on Friday May 9th. I need to know as soon as possible how many of you are interested in these flights because I have to put in a deposit on the space by December 14th. Also, if you're not in Houston, you'll need to arrange transportation from your city to Houston to take advantage of the space, which is something SD Travel can help you arrange.

The nice thing about doing your air this way is you can make payments on it just like you make payments on the trip. We would require that the air portion be paid off by March 15th so we can complete ticketing.

So let us know as soon as possible to reserve your spot!

:birthday: ME! ME! ME! :wakawaka: Please may I have one of the spots? :birthday:

Of course!

If I can get to HOUSTON from here without alot of stops I'll take one as well
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."

- John Adams, 2nd President of the United States

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under..'- Ronald Reagan

#63 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:44 PM

That is cool about the Houston airfare. The CO flight would be one of my preferences based on schedule. Is there a known cost for IAH-BON yet?

Yes, it is $614 for the non-stop round trip out of Houston.

A $100 deposit on the air is required to hold your spot and then there is a separate deposit for the hotel/dive package

#64 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:00 PM

Important Update!!

Hey Everyone!!

I currently have a block of 10 spots on the Continental flight from Houston Intercontinental to Bonaire on Friday May 9th. I need to know as soon as possible how many of you are interested in these flights because I have to put in a deposit on the space by December 14th. Also, if you're not in Houston, you'll need to arrange transportation from your city to Houston to take advantage of the space, which is something SD Travel can help you arrange.

The nice thing about doing your air this way is you can make payments on it just like you make payments on the trip. We would require that the air portion be paid off by March 15th so we can complete ticketing.

So let us know as soon as possible to reserve your spot!

:birthday: ME! ME! ME! :wakawaka: Please may I have one of the spots? :birthday:

Of course!

If I can get to HOUSTON from here without alot of stops I'll take one as well

You can probably get a non-stop from Denver to Houston

#65 fairfield59

fairfield59

• PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:102

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:10 PM

Can I use this discount to fly from PHL to CUR 5/10 return 5/17? Website didn't accept promo code. I can get better flight times by going to Curacao first then hopping over on Insel Air for 107 R/T.

I've finalized a contract with American Airlines for a 5% discount off AA's published fares using a promotion code: A6358AR. This can be ticketed on AA.com by putting that promotion code into the Promotion Code area. This box is found on the reservations page and also on the confirmation page.

One of the really exciting things about this contract is you can travel beginning May 8 and return as late as May 22 and still use this discount!!

Also, all applicable fares rules still apply including luggage limits, change fees and excess/oversize/overweight baggage fees.

So, please use this discount! And as always, if you'd like SD Travel to book your reservations for you, we will certainly do that :birthday:

#66 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:32 PM

Can I use this discount to fly from PHL to CUR 5/10 return 5/17? Website didn't accept promo code. I can get better flight times by going to Curacao first then hopping over on Insel Air for 107 R/T.

No, the contract is only to Bonaire

the best connections appear to be out of JFK; PHL and EWR have about the same connections

#67 sparky103

sparky103

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:180

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:43 AM

Any idea how much extra days are? :birthday:
Jeff
There's a fine line between stubborn and stupid. Pete Dexter

There's hope,  just not for us. Franz Kafka

When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself. jacques-yves cousteau

I rise every morning torn between the desire to save the world, or to savor the world. E B White

In three words I can sum up life: It goes on. Robert Frost

#68 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:29 AM

Any idea how much extra days are? :birthday:
Jeff

I'm not positive but assume their rack rate which starts at $141 a night based on double occupancy

#69 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:33 PM

Document Update:

1. Rick aka Ricochet: Received your Waiver and Survey! :birthday:

2. Beth aka Bubbles: Received your Waiver and Survey! :-D

#70 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:57 AM

Payment Update:

1. Rick aka Ricochet - Received your payment in full! :birthday:

#71 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:39 AM

Heeeelllppp!!!

I'm having to make a decision on flights, could you please find out for me if it would be feasible to either make the trip from Sunday 11th to Sunday 18th, or if arriving as planned Saturday 10th, to stay an extra day and leave Sunday 18th...and if so, how much would that extra day be???

Thanks in advance,

CJ
If at first you don't succeed...you keep on sucking until you do suck seed. By: Curly of the Three Stooges

#72 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:12 PM

Heeeelllppp!!!

I'm having to make a decision on flights, could you please find out for me if it would be feasible to either make the trip from Sunday 11th to Sunday 18th, or if arriving as planned Saturday 10th, to stay an extra day and leave Sunday 18th...and if so, how much would that extra day be???

Thanks in advance,

CJ

you can stay an extra day at the end of the trip but I'll have to find out what the room rate is; also, we don't guarantee that you'll have a roommate for days outside the trip; what that means is you could end up paying the single occupancy rate for the last day

#73 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:19 PM

Thanks for the quick response.

Please do find out how much the extra day would be, and as far as the room mate is concerned, not to worry, I'm trying to talk a friend of mine into joining Singledivers.com and also join me for the trip as well.

Regardles though, I have to make a decision on flights and depending on the cost for the extra day, will depend my flight selection.

Thanks again,

CJ
If at first you don't succeed...you keep on sucking until you do suck seed. By: Curly of the Three Stooges

#74 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:50 PM

it appears that the daily rates vary from $145 to $184 USD double occupancy; these are plus taxes

#75 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:52 PM

Thanks...

That's exactly what I needed to know and will make my decision on which flight to take, that much easier.

CJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users