• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Thanks Sr Tech!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mermaid Lady

Mermaid Lady

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts
  • Board Status:Looking for freedive-friendly trips
  • Cert Level:Advanced, Nitrox, Rescue
  • Logged Dives:~180

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:08 AM

Thanks for a great job on my good old reliable ScubaPro!

After all the abuse I had put it through in recent years I was afraid that it was going to be unserviceable. However, Sr Tech restored my reg to like new condition, at a better price and turnaround time than any shop in the area. (They're all so busy this time of year!)

Sadly my old Sherwood gauge was beyond repair. :( However I saved enough $$ on the reg service that I was able to purchase a new Dive-Rite gauge with the difference. :) That old Sherwood makes a dandy desk ornament now. :D

Thanks again Sr Tech. You're the best! :cheerleader:

PS I will be doing the "Bag Trick" on my regs faithfully from now on. :wavey:

Edited by Mermaid Lady, 23 February 2008 - 10:12 AM.

Cheers,
Teresa,
The original
Mermaid Lady
Bass player for the band formerly known as Opulent.

"'
I'm only wearing black until they come out with something darker..."

#2 scubafanatic

scubafanatic

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures, Cavern
  • Logged Dives:250

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:59 AM

Hi Teresa,

Once again I'm hearing great things about Sr. Tech, so I'm glad he did such a good job for you! It has been a while since any board members have referenced Sr. Tech.....can you share any details about the 'process' you followed to have the service done ? I remember reading a while back something about having to ship regs to Kamala (in DFW) and she delivers them to Sr. Tech (in DFW) ...by the way, I also live in DFW.

...however, as Kamala will soon be in SC, I can't believe it makes any sense, going forward, to ship regs to Kamala in SC, have her ship the regs to Sr. Tech in DFW...especially since I live in DFW !

I've got an Atomic reg that needs 'fixing'...having been screwed up last summer by an LDS, (since then out of business and now under new ownership ) as well as Apex/Aqualung regs that need service, as my LDS for those (Scuba Connections in Keller, TX) went out of business (owner retired) last weekend, 2/16/08.

..any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Karl

#3 Capn Jack

Capn Jack

I spend too much time on line

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Board Status:Working to fund the next trip
  • Cert Level:YMCA in 65, dove till 79, returned in 2002... now will work for air and/or beer as a DM
  • Logged Dives:not enough

Posted 23 February 2008 - 05:10 PM

Hi Teresa,

Once again I'm hearing great things about Sr. Tech, so I'm glad he did such a good job for you! It has been a while since any board members have referenced Sr. Tech.....can you share any details about the 'process' you followed to have the service done ? I remember reading a while back something about having to ship regs to Kamala (in DFW) and she delivers them to Sr. Tech (in DFW) ...by the way, I also live in DFW.

...however, as Kamala will soon be in SC, I can't believe it makes any sense, going forward, to ship regs to Kamala in SC, have her ship the regs to Sr. Tech in DFW...especially since I live in DFW !

I've got an Atomic reg that needs 'fixing'...having been screwed up last summer by an LDS, (since then out of business and now under new ownership ) as well as Apex/Aqualung regs that need service, as my LDS for those (Scuba Connections in Keller, TX) went out of business (owner retired) last weekend, 2/16/08.

..any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Karl

I was fix'n to call SrTech Monday and drive my regs over for their annual. I'd be honored to take yours too. PM me.
No aquarium, no tank in a marine land, however spacious it may be, can begin to duplicate the conditions of the sea. And no dolphin who inhabits one of those aquariums or one of those marine lands can be considered normal.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

#4 twister8

twister8

Getting started

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:20

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:05 AM

Any info on SR tech would be great this is the first I have head about this, but saving $$ and giving a Single divers member business sounds like a win win. I am in the DFW area as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users