• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

The SCOOP on Beneath The Sea

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 diverb0b

diverb0b

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
  • Cert Level:INSTRUCTOR TRAINER
  • Logged Dives:7000 +

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:23 PM

I sure hope that we get a good update on whats happening at this years Show from all who could attend :cool1: :cool: :) :wacko: :cool1: :cool1:
It will all be a memory tomorrow
I BE DIVING

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:42 AM

The show has gotten off to a great start! Our volunteers have been helping BTS all day yesterday and we did over 50% of our required help in that day alone! Ok so I'm late for the show so will add to this later....

Wish you all could be here too! :canada:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Cert Level:MI
  • Logged Dives:Lost Track of um

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:17 AM

Met one of your students running a 1000 Island booth, forget which 1 right now as there are several.
Never say Never! Its almost as long a time as always!

#4 diverb0b

diverb0b

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:22 AM

One is Julian Bohn and the other is Jeff Pose who also is the owner of Rockport Dive Center.This the one I highly recommend for the 2009 Trip to The thousand Islands. :2cool: :fish: :diver: :fish2: :canada:
I BE DIVING

#5 diverb0b

diverb0b

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:00 AM

So how is the show going??????????Please tell Us :cheerleader: :birthday: :birthday: :D
I BE DIVING

#6 Fordan

Fordan

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:70

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:18 AM

So how is the show going??????????Please tell Us :cheerleader: :birthday: :birthday: :D

pir8's a winner! Of an OMS "strap". So many places to take that which I'm going to leave alone...

Lots of people hitting the SingleDivers booth... Kamala's blue hair is a hit as usual. I've only made it down a couple of the aisle, since I worked yesterday morning and did DAN training yesterday afternoon. Picked up a pelican box from Analox for traveling with my analyzer, and a promise of a new O2 sensor if I mail mine in since it died at < 1 year with a 3 year warranty. Also picked up a DAN first aid kit... DAN doesn't have the calendars like last year, though. :twist:

Happy Hour was decently attended, lots of SD members and some guests, including some folks from South Africa who were there exhibiting.

Anyway, since I'm supposed to work this afternoon, I should probably get my butt out of the hotel room and to the show if I want to see anything. :birthday:

#7 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:22 PM

So how is the show going??????????Please tell Us :D :birthday: :lmao: :)

pir8's a winner! Of an OMS "strap". So many places to take that which I'm going to leave alone...

Lots of people hitting the SingleDivers booth... Kamala's blue hair is a hit as usual. I've only made it down a couple of the aisle, since I worked yesterday morning and did DAN training yesterday afternoon. Picked up a pelican box from Analox for traveling with my analyzer, and a promise of a new O2 sensor if I mail mine in since it died at < 1 year with a 3 year warranty. Also picked up a DAN first aid kit... DAN doesn't have the calendars like last year, though. :dance:

Happy Hour was decently attended, lots of SD members and some guests, including some folks from South Africa who were there exhibiting.

Anyway, since I'm supposed to work this afternoon, I should probably get my butt out of the hotel room and to the show if I want to see anything. :birthday:

My OMS straps turned out to be a nice new set of Spring Straps.

#8 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:23 PM

So a great time was had by all.

#9 diverb0b

diverb0b

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:26 PM

did you get a chance to talk to my students today
????
I BE DIVING

#10 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:27 PM

did you get a chance to talk to my students today
????

No sorry to say I didn't.

#11 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:18 AM

So how is the show going??????????Please tell Us :unsure: :fish: :diver: :fish2:

There was a happy Hour? I assume it was before the film festival and I wouldn't have made it anyhow, I had diner plans with the group from Diver2Diver
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#12 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:20 AM

One is Julian Bohn and the other is Jeff Pose who also is the owner of Rockport Dive Center.This the one I highly recommend for the 2009 Trip to The thousand Islands. :fish: :fish: :diver: :fish2: :unsure:

I talked to them but didn't know they were your students.
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#13 diverb0b

diverb0b

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:25 AM

Yes both are my pool instructors who are just about finished their open water instructor course
:fish: :fish: :diver: :fish2: :unsure:
I BE DIVING

#14 CaptSaaz

CaptSaaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:88

Posted 31 March 2008 - 09:18 AM

Was nice to see some old friends at BTS. Ray, sorry we missed you... guess we just didn't cross paths.

Dan and Sandy
We all must believe in something... I believe I'll have another beer

#15 NJBerserker

NJBerserker

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver/ Nitrox/ DAN DEMP/ TDI Dive Medic
  • Logged Dives:~75

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:42 PM

The show was great. The booth was always busy and there was a large overall turnout. I have a few pictures that I will post up soon. I also won a Aqualung regulator in a raffle from sharksavers.org. :respect:
Proud Member of the Cooper River "A-Team"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users