• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

LAKE ATHENS FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#106 DazedFred

DazedFred

Getting started

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:35

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:55 PM

Fun Interesting Weekend. I had a good time. Following B2B around on his adventure into the no swimming area or just trying to follow each other to one of the many wrecks ending up in multiple groups all apart. I now understand some more about diving in mud. It was good meeting you all and hope to do it sometime again.

#107 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:15 PM

Fun Interesting Weekend. I had a good time. Following B2B around on his adventure into the no swimming area or just trying to follow each other to one of the many wrecks ending up in multiple groups all apart. I now understand some more about diving in mud. It was good meeting you all and hope to do it sometime again.

Thanks for making the trip to dive with us DazedFred! Hopefully you will get to dive with us again before you head for Iraq.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users