• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

EMC-20h All options + cable & software $900

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nydiver

nydiver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:~200

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:36 PM

I have a spare EMC-20h that has maybe 6 dives on it as a backup. It comes in a cochran console with the 5k gauge. As the title suggests it has ALL options, all the gases including the helium option, 1450 hrs of memory, taclite, yellow case, the works. Not 1 scratch on the computer and the console has never seen water. would make someone a great computer, especially someone into trimix or heliox. This is the best of the best and is at a large discount from the cost of new. I will post pics in the next day or so, I just don't have any with me.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by nydiver, 16 July 2008 - 11:26 AM.

#2 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:16 AM

I would if I could, but I just bought a house and mad money is sparse as a result. You won't have it on the market long. Cochran DC's are great and I am very happy I got one myself.
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#3 nydiver

nydiver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:57 AM

Let me sweeten the deal a little, I will also include the download cable and analyst pro software, all for the $900. I don't believe you'll ever see a deal better than that. A basically brand new 20h with all the options AND the download cable and software. This is WAYYY below what I paid.

Thanks
Colin

Attached Thumbnails

• computer_20small.JPG

#4 nydiver

nydiver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:39 PM

Let me sweeten the deal a little, I will also include the download cable and analyst pro software, all for the $900. I don't believe you'll ever see a deal better than that. A basically brand new 20h with all the options AND the download cable and software. This is WAYYY below what I paid.

Thanks
Colin

How about $850 + shipping....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users