• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DX-1G Sea & Sea Your FeedBack

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 scubaski

scubaski

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 31 May 2008 - 12:23 PM

Hi ALL,
Please any feedback about a DX-1G Sea & Sea point and shoot that you may have is appreciated. I maybe purchasing one soon from LDS. Unit looks compact, full featured and with options that maybe add on later (strobes), and small enought to travel easy in carry-on or personal bag luggage. I presently shoot with film but camera has been acting up lately and it's time for me to go digital. I usually tend to shoot other divers, wrecks, larger fish and coral simply because film UW camera and my eyesight prevented close-up or macro .

What are your thoughts about the DX-1G ??

Thank You all in Advance, :diver:
Stan
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#2 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:05 PM

Review 1

Review 2

Review 3

Should get you going... :respect:
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#3 scubaski

scubaski

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:25 PM

Review 1

Review 2

Review 3

Should get you going... :cool2: