• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Draeger Dolphin $1000

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nydiver

nydiver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:~200

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:58 PM

So here's my Dolphin I bought earlier this year in expectation of hitting the pseudo-silent world. Well the wife found out about the rebreather and thinks I'm nuts and have a death wish so I got the its me or it speach. Now guy who's been thru a divorce knows, its cheaper to keep'er so the rebreather has to go.

I never took my course so I don't know much, but I can say its all there. The scrubber has 2 black ports where there should be 1 red and 1 black. the harness is faded, the bail out tank needs a hydro. Otherwise everything is there and good to go.

The dilutent bottle is within hydro and was just O2 cleaned and inspected (I have a pony bottle I was going to use as the bailout, hence no hydro or vip on the one that came with it). It has a oceanic nitrox reg for the bailout (should be serviced, I don't have a cert or parts to service it, hence I was going to use one of my other O2 cleaned regs). It has the flowmeter for calibration and I have an extra sleeve for inside the mouthpiece.

Comes inside a tote that holds everything, figure the weight at 90 lbs from 13212

Thanks
Colin

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG00064.jpg
  • IMG00065.jpg
  • IMG00066.jpg
  • IMG00067.jpg
  • IMG00068.jpg
  • IMG00069.jpg

Edited by nydiver, 16 July 2008 - 11:39 AM.

#2 nydiver

nydiver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:~200

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:42 PM

I'll take $900 + shipping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users