• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

09: The DC Dive Show Sept 25 & 26, 2009. Venue: Gaylord National Resort/Convention Center, on the Potomac in Maryland

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_Breezin_*

Guest_Breezin_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:28 PM

Since this is a new show for us...we need to supply a certain number of volunteers to the show in order to get our discounted booth price! Plus as usual SD will need a few peeps to help work in our booth! :teeth:

Hi Kamala!

I am in the neighborhood and can help with the booth. Just let me know the scheduling in advance.
All the best, Jim/breezin ;)

Hey Jim I hope you can join us! It would be great to have you! :huh:

Hi Kamala, I rearranged my schedule so instead of only being able to do 1 event out of 3, I can do 2/3, including DC Dive! I can help on Sunday. What will the scheduling be for it? Thanks! Jim aka Breezin

#47 Dave L

Dave L

People are starting to get to know me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Nitrox/Decompression
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:34 PM

I'm getting confused (not unusual). Is this a 2 day or a 3 day show? I keep seeing the 25th and 26th as the dates posted here but nothing on the 27th. I only planned on two days, Friday evening and Saturday. Is that correct?

Dave

#48 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:19 PM

I'm getting confused (not unusual). Is this a 2 day or a 3 day show? I keep seeing the 25th and 26th as the dates posted here but nothing on the 27th. I only planned on two days, Friday evening and Saturday. Is that correct?

Dave

Hi Dave,

The DC dive show website (see first post) has dates of 25th (Friday) and 26th (Saturday). Friday is 5 pm to 8:30 pm, Saturday is 9 am to 5 pm.
Of course, there's also always put up and take down... so that time will need help too.

Hope this helps...
Heidi

#49 Dave L

Dave L

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Nitrox/Decompression
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:26 PM

Thanks Heidi. I committed elsewhere on Sunday since the date was not mentioned.

Dave

#50 Sassi

Sassi

• PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:50+

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:31 PM

Dave - no problem on Sunday. We will tear down on Saturday as soon as the show is over.

#51 Guest_Breezin_*

Guest_Breezin_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:04 PM

Since this is a new show for us...we need to supply a certain number of volunteers to the show in order to get our discounted booth price! Plus as usual SD will need a few peeps to help work in our booth! :D

Hi Kamala!

I am in the neighborhood and can help with the booth. Just let me know the scheduling in advance.
All the best, Jim/breezin :wakawaka:

Hey Jim I hope you can join us! It would be great to have you! :wakawaka:

Hi Kamala, I rearranged my schedule so instead of only being able to do 1 event out of 3, I can do 2/3, including DC Dive! I can help on Sunday. What will the scheduling be for it? Thanks! Jim aka Breezin

#52 Guest_Breezin_*

Guest_Breezin_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:06 PM

Since this is a new show for us...we need to supply a certain number of volunteers to the show in order to get our discounted booth price! Plus as usual SD will need a few peeps to help work in our booth! :D

Hi Kamala!

All the best, Jim/breezin :wakawaka:

Hey Jim I hope you can join us! It would be great to have you! :wakawaka:

Ok, do you need any help on Friday?
Thanks, Jim

#53 Sassi

Sassi

• PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:57 PM

Thanks, Jim

Jim,

We would love to have help on Friday AND more importantly hope to see you after the show for the SD Happy Hour. You should have received an email with the special forum password. You can access the special forum through this link http://www.singlediv...p?showforum=265. We will put all of our info there for working and HH info.

Looking forward to meeting you

#54 Guest_Breezin_*

Guest_Breezin_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:58 PM

Thanks, Jim

Jim,

We would love to have help on Friday AND more importantly hope to see you after the show for the SD Happy Hour. You should have received an email with the special forum password. You can access the special forum through this link http://www.singlediv...p?showforum=265. We will put all of our info there for working and HH info.

Hi Sassi, Please resend the special forum p/w to me. Thanks! Jim

#55 Guest_Breezin_*

Guest_Breezin_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:17 PM

Thanks, Jim

Jim,

Hi Sassy,

Don't know if you noticed my previous message.

Please resend the special forum p/w to me or let me know the scheduling for Friday in a reply.

I can help if I know the schedule.

Thanks! Jim :cheerleader:

#56 Sassi

Sassi

• PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:17 PM

Thanks, Jim

Jim,

Hi Sassy,

Don't know if you noticed my previous message.

Please resend the special forum p/w to me or let me know the scheduling for Friday in a reply.

I can help if I know the schedule.

Thanks! Jim :welcome:

Sorry Jim - I will ask one of the moderators to send you the PW to you again; you haven't changed your email address lately have you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users