• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

End of season sale - CLOSED!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

PER MEMBERS REQUEST THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!

As the dive season for me closes out its time to go through the closet and see what items that I have collected over the years that I haven’t used in a while and/ or my abilities have surpassed the technology and could be better used by other divers.

The following items have been very well taken care of in all of the time I have owned them so your not getting abused gear, but items in very good to excellent condition. The cameras have produced many good images including many that now are part of my portfolio and sit in several galleries in Puerto Rico

This list is a work in progress as I find different items. Photos available on request but I will be posting them as soon as I can.

BCD(s):

Dui Delta BC (one-size fits all)
-Notes: Back inflate BC, with DUI rip-cord weight pouches
Condition: excellent – Like new $350

Dacor H.U.B. (Human Underwater Breathing system)
-Notes: excellent condition both have less than 50 dives on them. - this is the same as the mares version that was on the market at the same time, just alot less vunyl
Condition $350

Light(s):
UK Light Cannon
-Notes: Black body, lantern handle.
Condition $125

Pelican Nemo 4 C light
-New in box never used $20

Misc:
Diverite stage straps x3 $45ea
-Notes: only one has hose clamp for alum 40 other two can be adapted for alum 40 or 80.

Camera(s) & Camera Gear:
Olympus C5050zoom 5mp F1.8 35-105 (35 mm eqiv) lens Qty 2
-Notes: One camera will come with all of the original accessories that came with the camera and the box if you would like.
Condition $225/$200

Olympus PT-015 Housing for C5050
Condition $250

Inon UWL 100 Type II Wet Lens
-Notes: Item includes both lens caps
Condition excellent – no chips or flaws $275

Olympus SP350 - 8mp F2.8-4.9 38-114mm (35mm eqiv) lens
-Notes: have 2 of these cameras available
Condition $250

Olympus PT-030 housing for SP-350
-Notes: This housing is modified with a Heinrich Weinkamp TTL adaptor so that with a sync cord you can have a hardwired TTL to a strobe. Additionally there is the Inon AD mount adaptor for the AD series of Lense. This housing, adaptor, and lens mount originally cost of $750 to have set up.
Condition $575

Inon UWL105AD Wide Angle lens
-Notes:
Condition $225
Inon UCL 165AD Macro Lens
-Notes:
Condition $125

Inon dual lens caddy
-Notes: like new only used for one drive trip
$55
Nikonos V w/ 35mm Lens
-Notes: was totally rebuilt in 2006 and serviced annually
Condition $ 200

Nikonos 20mm w/ Viewfinder
-Notes:
Condition $100

Sekonic Underwater Light meter
-Notes: rare item to see, this one was my fathers back when he got into diving in the late 60's
Condition $100

Custom Camera Tray with carry handle”
-Notes: This tray was custom bent and machined to my specs, and hard anodized. Tray design is multi-functional and can be set up from single handle and strobe all the way to full tray with carry handle capable of supporting dual strobes, and additional accessory lenses. Also includes a secondary camera mount plate so you can have two rigs on one tray. Second plate is machined so that it can be mounted on a tripod for long exposures.
Condition: Very Good – does show scratches in anodizing, but doesn’t affect function.
$250

ULCS TR-D Camera tray with padded handle and ball mount
-Notes: gray handle
Condition: Excellent – used for one trip $60

Canon Elan 7e with Hand grip & strap
-Notes: This is a film camera and has about 250 rolls through it. Shutter and body where checked out in fall 07 by canon professional service, and checked out fine
Condition: Good – shows a fair amount of use In dusty environments but nothing that effects function. $125

Buyer pays for shipping. All items will be shipped USPS Priority with insurance and signature delivery confirmation. Paypal will be accepted if buy pays transaction fees.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. if you need references contact the Wench.

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users