• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Member #700 is......(Drum Roll Please!)

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46 divecutie

divecutie

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:20

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:44 AM

:wavey: perfect richard!! that can be our promotional van we drive around the country!
Why not seize the pleasure at once? How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation!
Jane Austen

#47 SquattingRadishDM

SquattingRadishDM

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Divemaster, Dry Suit....eventually the IDC...then Paradise
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 31 August 2004 - 11:49 AM

Im really concerned about these repressed Zebras. Are have heard they are being kept in captivity and forced to make fake Calvin Klein Wallets in a Thai sweatshop to the steady beat of a drum (think Roman slave ship). Thats quite some task when you have hooves let me tell you . :dltears:
The sea does not belong to despots. On its surface iniquitous rights can still be exercised, men can fight there, devour each other there, and transport all terrestrial horrors there. But at thirty feet below its level their power ceases, their influence dies out, their might disappears.
Ah, sir, live in the bosom of the waters! There alone is independence. There I recognise no masters! There I am free.
Jules Verne. 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea.

#48 divecutie

divecutie

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 12:22 PM

i know!! i think we should boycott Calvin Klein Wallets in general to get our point across, and to think they don't even have an oscillating fan!! THE HORROR!! :banghead:
Why not seize the pleasure at once? How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation!
Jane Austen

#49 SquattingRadishDM

SquattingRadishDM

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Divemaster, Dry Suit....eventually the IDC...then Paradise
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 31 August 2004 - 12:31 PM

Its interesting how a simple topic - look at post number 1- can spin out of control and into the depths of lunacy :taz:

It must be the lack of diving. Its been [twitch] seven [twitch] days since my last hit of Nitrogen [twitch] :banghead: :2cool:

Im off to sit in the bath with my snorkel. Damn these dive tables dont show a depth of 1 ft.......better plan it as a 10ft dive.

-Jack
The sea does not belong to despots. On its surface iniquitous rights can still be exercised, men can fight there, devour each other there, and transport all terrestrial horrors there. But at thirty feet below its level their power ceases, their influence dies out, their might disappears.
Ah, sir, live in the bosom of the waters! There alone is independence. There I recognise no masters! There I am free.
Jules Verne. 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea.

#50 divecutie

divecutie

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 12:35 PM

:banghead: i do not feel bad for you at all! i havent been diving since MAY!! I was thinking about diving in my friend's pool, but i bet management would fish me out.
Jane Austen

#51 RichardB

RichardB

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Cert Level:Private
  • Logged Dives:Private

Posted 31 August 2004 - 06:36 PM

Posted Image

#52 RichardB