• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Playing with the boys in Michigan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DivingGal

DivingGal

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster.... love looking at critters, but enjoy wrecks when I can't
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 09 August 2004 - 05:46 AM

Who said we weren't crazy? Total driving time for DB about 4hrs (what a whimp hehehe), for myself 19 hours, for the gang from Kentucky 26 hours. Total dive time less than four hours.

But it was a blast. A more detailed report will follow, but we visited the Cedarville, Barnum and the Young.

I think a good time was had by all, though we all had issues at one time or another during the dives. I belive I "suffered" the most by loosing a camera lens (despite a return visit to the Barnum and the boys valently looking for it) -- I guess I just "have to " go digital sooner than later.

This is the gang (sans moi) early in the morning for our dives....

Attached Images

• P8070054.JPG

Sometimes, you just gotta be

#2 DivingGal

DivingGal

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster.... love looking at critters, but enjoy wrecks when I can't
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 09 August 2004 - 05:47 AM

This was the start of our day.... who could ask for a better show from Mother Nature?

Attached Images

• P8070052.JPG

Edited by DivingGal, 09 August 2004 - 05:48 AM.

Sometimes, you just gotta be

#3 triggerfish

triggerfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:goddess.
  • Logged Dives:never enough

Posted 09 August 2004 - 09:00 AM

wow. pretty.

and losing the lens is god's way of telling you "DI_GI_TAAAALLLLLL"

#4 Diverbrian

Diverbrian

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI DiveCon/IANTD Normoxic Trimix.....
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 09 August 2004 - 10:04 AM

Who said we weren't crazy?  Total driving time for DB about 4hrs (what a whimp hehehe), for myself 19 hours, for the gang from Kentucky 26 hours.  Total dive time less than four hours.

But it was a blast.  A more detailed report will follow, but we visited the Cedarville, Barnum and the Young.

I think a good time was had by all, though we all had issues at one time or another during the dives.  I belive I "suffered" the most by loosing a camera lens (despite a return visit to the Barnum and the boys valently looking for it) -- I guess I just "have to " go digital sooner than later.

This is the gang (sans moi) early in the morning for our dives....

Yep, the wimp stopped by Traverse City and did an eighty minute shore dive on the way home too :).

We looked all over that chain locker for the lens to no avail. I already have a digital so I can't tease you about getting one as I lost my whole MX-10 in order to get to a digital.

Good diving and better times this weekend.

Also, I think that your roomie suffered the most as she only got to do one dive.

Edited by Diverbrian, 09 August 2004 - 10:06 AM.

A person should be judged in this life not by the mistakes that they make nor by the number of them. Rather they are to be judged by their recovery from them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users