• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Lenses for Oceanic mask

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:720+

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

I recently underwent LASIK surgery, so I no longer require corrective lens for my masks.

I have 4 lenses - one -6.0 diopter lens - two -6.5 diopter lenses & - one -7.0 diopter lens - all fit Oceanic Ion & Ion 2 masks, and I've been told they will another brand of mask.

Cost was $37 per lens, but I'm willing to sell them for not much more than the shipping cost.

May 4 - Having no responses - I've donated the lenses to Diveheart

Edited by ScubaTex, 04 May 2009 - 10:05 AM.

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

#2 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:46 PM

I recently underwent LASIK surgery, so I no longer require corrective lens for my masks.

I have 4 lenses - one -6.0 diopter lens - two -6.5 diopter lenses & - one -7.0 diopter lens - all fit Oceanic Ion & Ion 2 masks, and I've been told they will another brand of mask.

Cost was $37 per lens, but I'm willing to sell them for not much more than the shipping cost.

Glad to hear you donated the lenses to Diveheart. If I follow your lead my mask will go to Diveheart (of course they'll have to find a woman who wants it, LOL, it's PINK!).

#3 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:29 AM

Glad to hear you donated the lenses to Diveheart. If I follow your lead my mask will go to Diveheart (of course they'll have to find a woman who wants it, LOL, it's PINK!).

Congrats on your donation....... one thing about pink gear... the boys will not mess with your stuff :birthday:
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users