• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

MN Happy Hour - Tues. June 9th at Stella's Fish Cafe

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lynnlchan

lynnlchan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Drysuit, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:175

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:16 PM

I know, I know - finally - after tossing around dates. I hope folks can make it and I apologize for not giving you more notice. Life has been a bit busy lately.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Stella's Fish Cafe :cool1: in Uptown (seemed like an appropriate pick, thanks John) on Tues. June 9th. I should be able to get there by 4:30, join when you can. Please let me know if you can make it as I'll be reserving space.

Stella’s Fish Café & Prestige Oyster Bar
1400 West Lake Street Minneapolis, MN 55408
Phone: 612-824-8862 (TUNA)

http://www.stellasfi...e.com/index.htm

Edited by lynnlchan, 01 June 2009 - 04:18 PM.

Come on and wade way out into the water with me, we're drowning on dry land.
Come on and wade way out into the water with me, jump in and take my hand. --Gaelic Storm, Scalliwag

#2 Yohanson

Yohanson

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Trimix
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:32 AM

I know, I know - finally - after tossing around dates. I hope folks can make it and I apologize for not giving you more notice. Life has been a bit busy lately.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Stella's Fish Cafe :cool1: in Uptown (seemed like an appropriate pick, thanks John) on Tues. June 9th. I should be able to get there by 4:30, join when you can. Please let me know if you can make it as I'll be reserving space.

I'll be there!

#3 lynnlchan

lynnlchan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:19 AM

I'll be there!

Looking forward to seeing you. Although people haven't been posting. I have email cofirmation from a half dozen folks. We'll be there!
Come on and wade way out into the water with me, jump in and take my hand. --Gaelic Storm, Scalliwag

#4 lynnlchan

lynnlchan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:41 AM

It was great to see everyone last night. :cool1: We had a total of 10 folks including 4 new faces. We missed some of you tho. I hope you can make the next outting.

Lynn

#5 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:139

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:11 AM

It was great to see everyone last night. :usflag: We had a total of 10 folks including 4 new faces. We missed some of you tho. I hope you can make the next outting.

Lynn

What, no pics of this rowdy group??? :o
"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

#6 lynnlchan

lynnlchan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:48 AM

It was great to see everyone last night. :wakawaka: We had a total of 10 folks including 4 new faces. We missed some of you tho. I hope you can make the next outting.

Lynn

What, no pics of this rowdy group??? :wakawaka:

Last time I tried with my phone (forgot the camera) and they came out lousy. Didn't try this time, will try to remember a real camera next time. :wakawaka:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users