• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

cozumel dec27 to jan 10 2009

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lady Liz

Lady Liz

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Board Status:do not delete any message
  • Cert Level:Advanced & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:33 AM

Hi I will be in Riviera Maya from dec 27 to jan 10th. Is someone around to go dive with me??? Liz
Formerly 'Liz' but wow 'Lady Liz' thanks to Stephane & Galapagos!

#2 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:21 AM

Hello Liz,

It seems you will soon be off to enjoy some some fantastic diving, plus you will escape the bracing winter chill of home for a while! :birthday:

I wish I were available to join you, but the least I can do is bump this thread back to the top of the queue AND offer my personal endorsement of you as a terrific dive buddy! Our dives in Ft Lauderdale proved you to be experienced, attentive, and agreeable. (Not to mention your previously undiscovered skills as an excellent subject for underwater photography.) :welcome: Here's wishing you a wonderful time, and Merry Christmas!! :birthday:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#3 Lady Liz

Lady Liz

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Board Status:do not delete any message
  • Cert Level:Advanced & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:11 PM

Hello Liz,

It seems you will soon be off to enjoy some some fantastic diving, plus you will escape the bracing winter chill of home for a while! :birthday:

I wish I were available to join you, but the least I can do is bump this thread back to the top of the queue AND offer my personal endorsement of you as a terrific dive buddy! Our dives in Ft Lauderdale proved you to be experienced, attentive, and agreeable. (Not to mention your previously undiscovered skills as an excellent subject for underwater photography.) :birthday: Here's wishing you a wonderful time, and Merry Christmas!! :)

Hi Brad Thank you for the complements and yes it would be nice to have you to dive with!! I know you will have a great time in Belize.It is one of the places I would like to go back
Have a nice holiday period Liz
Formerly 'Liz' but wow 'Lady Liz' thanks to Stephane & Galapagos!

#4 Greg@ihpil

Greg@ihpil

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD. PADI ,Nitrox -SDI
  • Logged Dives:225

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:59 PM

Hi I will be in Riviera Maya from dec 27 to jan 10th. Is someone around to go dive with me??? Liz

:) Liz, New member since Sept. I just returned from there. Stayed over Thanksgiving.I went through Pro Dive Shop.I did the Mamma Vina Wreck. Nice,but the thrill was the Cenotes.I did Chac Mool.I had a local, Jason Renioux do a video.He does great work & reasonable prices.Depending on where you diving ,I did not find the Mayan area to be as scenic or colorful as the Cozumel area to the North.I would go again in a heart beat,though.Hope I gave you some info to use.Could use another "warm" trip right now,would Love to go & dive .Greg
Greg
: Posted Image
E= pluribus Forum Enjoy the view. ,Do unto others:respect

#5 CaptJLP

CaptJLP

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Board Status: Tulum/Cozumel, March 1-16, 2010
  • Cert Level:Former PADI Divemaster. Went back to my NAUI OWII
  • Logged Dives:@700

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:58 AM

Sorry I missed your visit. I'm heading there March 1-16. A magnificent area! Timing was just not right. See you there some day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users