• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

I'm Headed Your Way Forum

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zendiver

zendiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 02 September 2004 - 08:31 AM

We want to encourage our members to get together for dives and to foster friendships. With this in mind, we have started a new forum to specifically assist our members when they travel to other areas. Our new forum is designed for folks traveling to other areas wanting to dive with local members.

If you are traveling and would like to hook up with local single or buddyless divers, please post an announcement in the new “I’m Heading Your Way” forum.

If you see someone is heading your way and you’d like to dive with them while they’re in town, please send them a PM to make arrangements.

There is no time limit; so you can announce your travel plans at any time. Have fun and dive safely! Don't forget to post a trip report when you return!

Thanks,
-ZD
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#2 Laura

Laura

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  • Board Status:Not on vacation (damn!)
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:You mean I have to log them, too?

Posted 02 September 2004 - 11:13 AM

This is AWESOME!!!

:teeth:
Thanks ZD
Laura
WWZD - What Would ZENA Do ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users