• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Piarco Airport, Port of Spain, Trinada & Tobago

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 scubaski

scubaski

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:08 AM

Hi All, Fairly certain that I will be diving in Tobago this fall/winter and am thinking of adding a 2 day predive stay in Trinada. Any information about Piarco airport hotels , general POS tourism nightlife/crime info is appreciated. Probably stay in airport vincinty and rent auto for 24hrs drive around to check out island and POS.

Any info on Tobago also. Think I'm staying near Speyside area.
Thanks, Ss
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#2 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:06 PM

Hi All, Fairly certain that I will be diving in Tobago this fall/winter and am thinking of adding a 2 day predive stay in Trinada. Any information about Piarco airport hotels , general POS tourism nightlife/crime info is appreciated. Probably stay in airport vincinty and rent auto for 24hrs drive around to check out island and POS.

Any info on Tobago also. Think I'm staying near Speyside area.
Thanks, Ss

When I find my info, I'll advise you where NOT to stay. It was the ONLY place I used my credit card instead of cash and it resulted in ID theft with someone using my credit card info...

#3 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:03 PM

UWFan, Take your time, Thank You.
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#4 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:07 PM

UWFan, Take your time, Thank You.

Hey Stan, I found the info... I stayed at the Palms Hotel in Port of Spain, Trinidad... and that is where my credit card info was stolen. I would NOT stay there again, sadly ONLY for that reason...

So where would I NOT stay - http://www.palmstt.com/index.html (Palms Hotel)

I wish I could give you a positive review of a place, but check out the Grenadines trip from Dec 2008-Jan 2009 and one member answered my question in either the first or second page... (this was a suggestion that I tried, but was unknown to the member).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users