• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Maldives Dream Trip

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Woodiver

Woodiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW; Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:800

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:40 PM

I'm looking for a male dive buddy for the trip of a lifetime to the Maldives. 4 nights at the Conrad Hilton (I have free points for this, normally $800-$1000 per night)twin room on the beach April 20-24, 2011 and 7 day liveaboard on the Carpe Diem, 24Apr-1May out of Male. Your expenses: Getting to and from Male, paying for the $420 seaplane transfer from Male airport to Rangali Island/Conrad Hotel; diving with Sub-Aqua for 3 days ($300, 6 dives); Carpe Diem is about $2100pp/do plus tips.

Experienced divers only, please. I dive nitrox and am a serious semi-pro photographer with about 800 dives. I'm easy going and hope you are too.

Please send me an email,[email removed per TOS] if you are interested and have questions. --Michael, Edmonds, WA, USA

GOOFED ON SUB-AQUA DIVE PRICES, ARE $50/DIVE OR $300 FOR 6 DIVES.

#2 TexasDiver

TexasDiver

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Cert Level:Solo, EAN
  • Logged Dives:1000

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:59 PM

I'm looking for a male dive buddy for the trip of a lifetime to the Maldives.
Experienced divers only, please.

Sounds good!

#3 pault

pault

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Cert Level:master diver naui 570+ dives
  • Logged Dives:570+

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:57 AM

what would be the total time and total cost for the trip? how are arrangements made to reach maldives and then move on to hotel and live aboard? i consider my self an intermediate diver I have 850 dives am cert. master, solo , tech dive and prefer to dive solo. I do not smoke and drink lightly. would that work for you ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users