HOW TO UPGRADE OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE:
1. Either go directly here to the Forums or you can always find the Forums via our Home Page www.singledivers.com. Hover over the "FORUMS" tab then click the "GO TO THE SURFACE INTERVAL FORUMS" tab when it appears in a dropdown list. You must log into the Forums to complete the Membership subscription process. To log in click the small "Sign In" button in the top right corner of the Forums page, and use the Member Name and Password you created when you registered as a Member. You will know you are logged in when you see your Member Name in place of the "Sign In" prompt. Once in the Forums, click on the Membership tab that is the farthest right across the top. (See below for help - click on image to enlarge.)
2. Choose a Membership level (generally Premier Member) then click the "Continue to select a payment method..." button at the bottom right of the page. You have to select Premier Member (or other preferred) option before continuing through this step.(Click on the embedded thumbnail to enlarge the screen shot.)
3. You may use Paypal or the SingleDivers.com Payment Gateway where you can pay via echeck or credit card. Click the "Continue" button and you will be transferred to the secure payment website you selected. (See screen shot.)
4. Once transferred to the secure payment page of your choice you must follow ALL the prompts until either a) Paypal says your transaction is complete or b) you see an Electronic Remittance Ticket if using the SD Payment Gateway. If paying via Paypal, your membership will be automatically upgraded to the level you chose. If paying via the SingleDivers's Payment Gateway there is up to a 72 hr delay as we still have to manually link your payment to the subscription. We are working to fully automate this but please bear with us as this is our preferred payment option. Also, please remember that if using the SD Payment Gateway you see an Electronic Remittance Ticket AND a RED PAYMENT LINK that will return you to our website's payment gateway to enter your payment info and complete the Membership Upgrade process.
5. If you have any questions please email email@example.com for help or call 864-557-6079.