• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

dive options in/around New Caledonia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jimmydave

jimmydave

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue diver
  • Logged Dives:90

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:39 AM

I'm doing some work in New Caledonia for the later two weeks of August and looking for diving options. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd prefer a live aboard for at least a week. Google has brought back a few hits for local dive shops, but they don't seem to do live aboards.

#2 Guest_PlatypusMan_*

Guest_PlatypusMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:17 AM

I'm doing some work in New Caledonia for the later two weeks of August and looking for diving options. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd prefer a live aboard for at least a week. Google has brought back a few hits for local dive shops, but they don't seem to do live aboards.

Try contacting one of the scuba-travel specialty agents either Stateside or in Australia. If anyone has any info, they should.

My only exposure to New Caledonia was through the old McHale's Navy series, as they referred to it frequently as a place to go for R&R.

PPM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users