• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Chick Beach Dive Day

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 H2Oaddict

H2Oaddict

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:1,200+

Posted 02 November 2004 - 08:57 AM

Would love to come see you all and beach dive but my firm is participating the the "Hands on Miami" United Way Servathon. My day to give back to the (land) community. Have a wonderful time diving. :cool2:

* I'll be thinking about you - relaxing while you chat on the surface swim out then drifting down the reef line seeing all the beautiful little creatures, turning around so Marvel can navigate you back to her doorstep, followed by some cold fresh fruit to eat and some handsome cabana boy assisting - yep that's what I'll be picturing while I'm sweating my tail off doing landscaping at some school or facility. What WAS I thinking??? :-)
Happy Diving, LJMongy

#47 bluedolphin

bluedolphin

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • Board Status:Private
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:296

Posted 02 November 2004 - 09:18 AM

I gotta tell you that Whirlpool Duet is the best washer dryer going. I love mine!!!!!!

Sadly I cannot get to the chick beach dive, I will be packing my bags for Mexico and some diving down south.

Linda
Happy Diving
Linda
Posted Image

#48 Marvel

Marvel

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 02 November 2004 - 11:38 AM

When you get down here Linda we'll put together another one for you & Lisa- 'course, it is kinda fun to have the guys around.... :anna:
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#49 Marvel

Marvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 08:37 AM

Seas today are nice & calm- the waves are lapping at the shore instead of rolling in. Hopefully, this keeps up & we have some decent visability & weather tomorrow! :P
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#50 Marvel

Marvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 11:39 AM

We had a great time yesterday! It was a relatively small gathering (7) bcause a lot of folks thought the wather wasn't going to cooperate but, it did, at least for a morning dive.

Allie (Blondey), Stacy (soon to join)& I did a dive together- Jenny was a little late getting there & tried to catch us. She never did & wound up doing a solo dive...Walter brought his 2 OW students- our very own MaryAnn & her husband David. They managed to get in one dive also before the weather changed & the seas started kicking up just a little too much for a second dive. So, We fired up the grill & David switched hats to "Cabana Boy" to cook the chicken & burgers. He'd also provided us with a bottle of Asti, which certain nameless someone opened & poured for us.... :birthday: No pictures- no camera in our gang :o

The seas calmed down over night last night & I'm hoping to get back in the water this afternoon after work.
Marvel

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users