• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Marvelous Maldives Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

People are starting to get to know me

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech
  • Logged Dives:2312

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:34 AM

I will be posting my own trip report soon. I am working on wrapping up an article I am writing about the trip for SCUBA Educators International. In the meantime, here is an excellent trip report from Tom who was our on board trip director: http://sirenfleet.co...e-maldives.html

#2 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:54 AM

I will be posting my own trip report soon. I am working on wrapping up an article I am writing about the trip for SCUBA Educators International. In the meantime, here is an excellent trip report from Tom who was our on board trip director: http://sirenfleet.co...e-maldives.html

Wow Gabrielle, :thankyou: for the link! We love your articles too, so are looking forward to reading about your own observations and opinions about the trip. And to all Magnificent Maldives veterans we :welcome: your input as well! :diver: For everyone's convenience, here is a link to the Maldives trip gallery. Please feel free to post your favorite photos of the trip! :)
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#3 Jerrymxz

Jerrymxz

Gettng to KNow Me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Master Diver TDI Extended range
  • Logged Dives:453 LOGGED many not

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:34 PM

I thought this was a good place to put this idea I came up with.

Over on facebook there is a thread about people on this trip witnessing another liveaboard boat purposefully throwing large bags of trash overboard. I recommend if you were there, to write a trip report or an article, with pictures and send it to every dive publication you can. If several people send similar stories to each publication it may get the grass roots reaction to force the authorities to act or the culprit to confess. Just my 2psi

Each wreck has a tale to tell about its life and its demise. 

If you are observant while diving in dark places listen to the account each has to tell, You cannot come away unaffected.   
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users