• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

BC's for Women

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

Looking for input on a BC for the missus. I have narrowed down my recommendations to three ScubaPro BC's (I get special pricing on them and she likes the SP weight system) and hope to get some feminine advice as to which one is best.

As a newly qualified OW diver I wanted to get her a wrap around style BC to keep her vertical on the surface. So that means choosing from GO, Glide X, and Pilot models. I showed her the Bella, but she doesn't want a pink BC. Says it's too girlie. Go figure. Posted Image

So, any opinions?
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users