• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

More Drive-To Dive & Party Plans

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DandyDon

DandyDon

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / Scientific / Rescue / TDI Decompression
  • Logged Dives:351 dives, mostly ocean

Posted 08 April 2004 - 05:28 PM

South West Aqau Sports, the newest dive shop in Lubbock, just announced dates:

May 15-16: Bottomless Lakes, near Roswell NM. Lots of folks will camp there; I'm going to look for a hotel in town. They'll have tanks and fills available.

July 9-11 and 16-18: Aquarena Springs, between Austin and San Antonio. This was a tourist attraction for years, with mermaides shows and glass bottom boat rides, but now it's state property and an archological dig.

August 14-15: Missile Silo Dive near Abeline. There was once a real defense missile there, but after it was decomissioned and emptied - ground water filled it. A local shop owns it and rents it out for weird night dives.

I am not assocaited with the shop, or even a member of their dive club, but we're all welcome to participate in the dives. For more information, call Rachelle: 806-780-2782
What would Patton do...? Posted Image

Yeah I know: I've been branded a non-group person - doesn't play well with others. I am so upset. Posted Image Let me know if you want to have some fun, without the drama - I'm good for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users