• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

The Scuba Cowboy is heading to the Lone Star State 01/22/16-01/24/16

The Scuba Cowboy Pup Morse Scuba Music Music Trop-Rock Tropical Rock Scubaribbean Rock

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Neptuner

Neptuner

I spend too much time on line

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 18 January 2016 - 12:37 PM

Hey Dive Buddies, I'll be heading down to the Our World Underwater - Dive & Travel Expo in Dallas/Frisco this coming weekend and I'll be playing a few FREE shows while I'm there, so come on down and join me for a great night of Scubaribbean (SM) Rock and some Trop-Rock as well !  I'll be playing all weekend long and would love to see all of my Texas friends again!

Friday, January 22, 7pm-11pm @ Wild Pitch Sports Bar & Grill right across the street from the Embassy Hotel where the show is held 

Saturday, January 23d 9am-6pm @ OWU Dive & Travel Expo in several booths throughout the day

Sunday, January 24th 9am-4pm @ OWU Dive & Travel Expo in several booths throughout the day

Attached File  PMTSC_Event2_WildPitch_20160122_lores.jpg   185.12KB   0 downloads

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users