• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Dominica Add-Ons: Are Yours Listed Here?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 28 March 2016 - 04:05 PM

The Add-Ons For Dominica are listed here based on what is reflected in the Booking System. If you see ANY discrepancy i.e. an Add-On you purchased is not listed OR an Ad-On that is listed but you thought you had canceled please post a reply in this topic to let us know which Add-On should reflect what in your particular case.

NOTE: If we do not get enough to meet the minimums on a specific dive/activity below I will issue you a paper check refund in Dominica.

Extra Nights

Week One

Penny aka Seafever -  Extra Night-D/O Ocean View (3) (May 25-27) Paid
Sandy aka MizTee - Extra Night-D/O Ocean View (3) (May 25-27) Paid
Susan aka Resqdew - Extra Night-D/O Ocean View (1) (May 27) Paid
Kathy aka little mermaid - Extra Night-D/O Ocean View (1) (May 27) Paid

Week Two

Bill aka BDGT_Bill - Extra Night - D/O Garden View (3) (Jun 03, Jun 11-12) Paid

Kamala aka WreckWench - Extra Night-D/O Ocean View (2) (Jun 11-12) Paid

John aka Indigohamlet - Extra Night - S/O Garden View (1) (Jun 03) Paid

Nitrox

Week One

Kamala aka WreckWench Paid
Candace aka aquapacific Paid
Jose aka jesterdiver Paid
Miguel aka Inacio Paid
Penny aka Seafever Paid

Susan aka resqdew Paid
Kathy aka little mermaid Paid

Wendy aka SeaLioness Paid

Erika aka seaNymph Paid

Susan aka lv2dive-ski-run Paid

Week Two

Candace aka aquapacific Paid

Evelyn aka Blenny Paid
Kristin aka Trigger Happy Paid
Marcia aka Libradiver Paid

Kathy aka little mermaid Paid

Bruce aka gobie (paid by check)

Night Boat Dive (REMINDER we need a minimum of six divers each week for that week's dive to happen!).

Week One - WE HAVE ENOUGH so THIS IS A GO!!!!  :wakawaka:

Wendy aka SeaLioness Paid

Erika aka seaNymph Paid

Susan aka Resqdew Paid

Susan aka lv2dive-ski-run Paid
Jose aka jesterdiver Paid

Miguel aka Inacio Paid

Week Two - WE NEED 3 MORE PAID TO GO....come on...ya know ya wanna!!!

John aka Indigohamlet

Marcia aka Libradiver Paid

Additional Dives

Week One

Week Two

John aka indigoHamlet Paid

Snorkel Package

Week One

Karen aka Ksue44 Paid

Week Two

Cochran Dive Computer

Week one

Week Two

Bruce aka gobie (requested, awaiting confirmation)

Special Equipment

Week one

Sandy aka MizTee - Requesting 60cf Tanks, in Nitrox if available - ABLE TO SECURE AIR 63's.

Week Two

Edited by dive_sail_etc, 25 May 2016 - 07:29 PM.

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#2 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,762 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 28 March 2016 - 08:16 PM

:teeth:  You are the bestest!!!  Just tried to pay for the additional night and nitrox, can't get the drop down box to come up :(

Edited by little mermaid, 28 March 2016 - 08:32 PM.

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:01 AM

:teeth:  You are the bestest!!!  Just tried to pay for the additional night and nitrox, can't get the drop down box to come up :(

Thank you for the nice words; you are pretty bestest too! :flower: We see you appear to have successfully submitted a progress payment yesterday evening (8:30pm Mountain Time 28 May), sometimes the system hiccups (sorry for the technical jargon) :teeth: if you submit payments in separate instances but close together time wise. Please try submitting your Extra day and Nitrox payments (put both in Shopping Cart and submit as one order) this evening (allow 24 hours). If the system still has the hiccups :wacko: email the Trips inbox and Traci and I will see if there is something else amiss.

Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#4 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,762 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:37 PM

:cool1: Finally got it to accept.  I just put the nitrox for the 2 weeks in the cart, I didn't want to chance doing week 1 and week 2 :teeth:  And the extra night.   Thanks

Kathy ;)

#5 Blenny

Blenny

Getting started

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:90

Posted 06 April 2016 - 09:40 AM

Hello

I don't need the extra nights.  I'll arrive at the resort on Saturday June 4th (will be staying near Marigot Jun 1-3).

Thanks

Evelyn

#6 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 12:24 PM

Hello

I don't need the extra nights.  I'll arrive at the resort on Saturday June 4th (will be staying near Marigot Jun 1-3).

Thanks

Evelyn

Thank you Evelyn for letting us know - since you had not booked any extra nights, all I need to to is update the top post here. Thanks again :flower: and prepare to be amazed by Dominica diving!! :diver:

#7 gobie

gobie

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Cert Level:open water
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 12 April 2016 - 06:52 PM

I signed up for nitrox for week 2 ( kamala has my check- didn't pay via the portal)

yes I would like a cochane computer if available

#8 Resqdew

Resqdew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Cert Level:Full Cave, Advanced Nitrox, Sidemount, Deco, DPV, etc
  • Logged Dives:2,198++

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:57 AM

Please add me to the list for Week #1 the Night Boat Dive.

The $25.00 credit for "repeat Dominica Diver" is still on my account for this trip, so would it be possible to apply this towards the $66.00 night boat dive fee?

Yes, I realize it might take awhile for Kamala to answer since she is diving in the warm beautiful waters of Truk & then the Philippines and may not have access to wifi for awhile.  

Thank you!

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#9 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 04:31 PM

Please add me to the list for Week #1 the Night Boat Dive.

The $25.00 credit for "repeat Dominica Diver" is still on my account for this trip, so would it be possible to apply this towards the $66.00 night boat dive fee?

Yes, I realize it might take awhile for Kamala to answer since she is diving in the warm beautiful waters of Truk & then the Philippines and may not have access to wifi for awhile.  

Thank you!

Susan I will post your request to apply Repeat Discount against the Night Boat Dive in the Trip Coordinator Action Items and email The Wench to expedite a reply. I am not speaking for her of course but this may be something she will have to work out with you after she returns Stateside. Just want you to know we really are trying to keep house while Kamala is... well you've already said it perfectly! :angel2:

#10 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:47 AM

Added Nitrox and Boat Night Dive Week One for Susan aka lv2dive-ski-run! :diver:

#11 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:51 PM

Just catching up every Dominica and wanted to let Sandy aka MizTee know this has been forwarded to Kamala and also noted in our Trip Coordinator Action Items topic for action:

Sandy asks: "Can I get nitrox in 60cf tanks?"

As soon as The Wench comes up for air in the Philippines she should be able to initiate an inquiry, and if available we will ensure they are reserved for you during your stay over Week One. There is still some time (week or so anyway) to decide on whether you want Nitrox or not; but please confirm our understanding that 60cf tanks are the higher priority for you in case there are no 60cf Nitrox certified tanks available.

#12 jesterdiver

jesterdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • Board Status:Socorro around the corner!
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Solo Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:31 AM

Put me on the list for the Boat Night Dive week #1 please. I just paid on the booking site.

Thanks!

#13 Inacio

Inacio

Getting started

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:50 AM

Any idea on what day of the week the night dive is? If it's Tuesday or Wednesday count me in as number 6. 

#14 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:17 AM

Any idea on what day of the week the night dive is? If it's Tuesday or Wednesday count me in as number 6. 

Hello Miguel, the date of each night dive is fluid and of course is dependent on weather conditions. I will flag your request to see if Kamala can work with the resort ahead of time to focus on the dates you request (31 may or 01 Jun); if so there is plenty of time to purchase this particular Add-On. We hope you will be able to make the Night Dive, I like them in general and the Dominica night dives have a great array of critters that come out to play at dusk....

#15 Libradiver

Libradiver

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Cert Level:Open water
  • Logged Dives:38

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:37 PM

So excited for my first SD trip. I just added a night boat dive to Week #2. Can't wait to meet everyone. 

• dive_sail_etc likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users