• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

St. Maarten (SXM) - Dominica (DOM) Charter Flights

charter flts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sallybok

sallybok

Getting started

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:130+

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:44 PM

Where do I find the info on the charter flt to Dominica from St Maarten? Does luggage have to go in and out of customs to get on charter - in other words, luggage can't be checked through.Yes?

#2 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:53 PM

You have to recheck in SXM.  Its easy going though.  Rechecking is a little bit more work coming back.

#3 sallybok

sallybok

Getting started

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:130+

Posted 04 November 2016 - 09:15 PM

How and when do I get the tickets for the charter. I  pd for it about 2 weeks ago and it shows pd. Will there be any others on 6/3?

#4 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:10 AM

How and when do I get the tickets for the charter. I  pd for it about 2 weeks ago and it shows pd. Will there be any others on 6/3?

You get them at the airport when you recheck.

#5 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 05 November 2016 - 10:09 AM

Thanks Scott - having a veteran returning on this trip who can field these kinds of questions takes a big burden off the TC's who have not yet made the trip. (Yes, I mean ME in this particular case). :wacko:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#6 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:45 AM

Thanks Scott - having a veteran returning on this trip who can field these kinds of questions takes a big burden off the TC's who have not yet made the trip. (Yes, I mean ME in this particular case). :wacko:

I don't think any of the TC's have done this trip.  Between my surgery, funding, and improving this site, it is unlikely that I will be returning this year.  But it is a challenging place to get to so I don't mind helping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users