• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Best of Florida 2017 Add-Ons: Are Yours Here?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,156 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:00 AM

The Add-Ons we have received for the Best of Florida trip are listed here based on what is reflected in the Booking System. If you see ANY discrepancy i.e. an Add-On you purchased is not listed OR an Add-On that is listed but you thought you had canceled please post a reply in this topic to let us know which Add-On should reflect what in your particular case.

To purchase desired Add-Ons, log in to the Home Page www.singledivers.com, click "TRIPS"  then go to the Best of Florida Trip Page, click "BOOK NOW" and scroll down or click "Take me to trip ADD ONs". Click each Add On to place into the Shopping Cart, then proceed to Checkout.

Extra Nights

1. Brian aka bgdiver1963 31 Aug one nite PAID

2. Brenda aka missbk 31 Aug one nite PAID

3. Leigh aka Aquata 31 Aug one nite PAID

4. Shelly aka sassylilcutie 30 & 31 Aug two nites PAID

5. Emily aka Cocodiver 30 & 31 Aug two nites PAID

Week of Nitrox tank rentals

1. Kamala aka WreckWench PAID
  2. Brian aka bgdiver1963 PAID

3. Sharon aka Ocean Girl PAID

4. Brenda aka missbk PAID

5. Kathy aka little mermaid PAID

6. Joe aka Diveski PAID

7. Leigh aka Aquata PAID

8. Jody aka aquajo PAID

9. Tom aka anchorboy (requesting steel 100's)

Weights (from Scuba Works)

1. Brian aka bgdiver1963 PAID

2. Kathy aka little mermaid PAID

3. Sharon aka Ocean Girl PAID

Other Rental Gear (with representing Dive Shop)

Edited by dive_sail_etc, 17 August 2017 - 05:18 AM.

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#2 bgdiver1963

bgdiver1963

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1055

Posted 31 May 2017 - 06:00 AM

Hey Brad,

I changed my drive-in to:   add 1 extra night august 31, 2017.  Added weights from scuba works.  Also updated arrival info  done on or about 5-23-17.

Thanks,

Brian

#3 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,156 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:07 AM

Hey Brad,

I changed my drive-in to:   add 1 extra night august 31, 2017.  Added weights from scuba works.  Also updated arrival info  done on or about 5-23-17.

Thanks,

Brian

Understand thsi is due to having booked Drive In package originally - thanks for the update and on dive weights Add On.

Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#4 anchorboy

anchorboy

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Cert Level:deco
  • Logged Dives:900

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:19 AM

Just signed up for the last 3 days.  My tanks are white so guess I need to rent since emerald doesn't want white.  Not sure how to pay for that.  I'm going to need nitrox for all three days. I assume that the steels are 100s. If so, I will probably want those unless everyone is diving 80s.

#5 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,156 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:01 AM

Just signed up for the last 3 days.  My tanks are white so guess I need to rent since emerald doesn't want white.  Not sure how to pay for that.  I'm going to need nitrox for all three days. I assume that the steels are 100s. If so, I will probably want those unless everyone is diving 80s.

Hi Tom and welcome aboard Best of Florida! I will contact you via email on the tank details. We look forward to meeting and diving with you. :diver:

#6 Ocean Girl

Ocean Girl

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:41 PM

Brad,

My friends in West Palm Beach can't find their weights for me to borrow...Looks like I will need to rent some. Do i just need to go back into the payment tab to add the weights??
Sharon

#7 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,156 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:40 PM

Brad,

My friends in West Palm Beach can't find their weights for me to borrow...Looks like I will need to rent some. Do i just need to go back into the payment tab to add the weights??
Sharon

Yes Sharon, log in to the Home Page, click TRIPS, select the Florida link and then on the trip page select Book Now, scroll down to the Add Ons and add the "Florida 2017 Jupiter Weights Rental" to your shopping cart ($23) and check out. Pura Vida and Starfish provide weights at no extra charge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users