• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

READY ROATAN WK 3 Trip Inputs & Ongoing Trip Hika/Forums Is ....ROATAN Week 3 Turquoise Bay 2018 July 14-21

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:12 AM

KAMALA DONE!!! . When Completed I will post and chg title to say READY.

TO TC'S.....Stuff to check....

1. I do not think Turq Bay has shorediving. Please check their website. If they do not we need to remove from the What's Included.

2. We need to use different pics than the ones for Media Luna i.e. not use the shark pic cuz we use that for Media Luna

3. I will make blue all the things that need to be checked:

THIS TRIP IS READY FOR HIKA, FInishing the Trip Details and Opening Up.

Vendor Website for pics and other trip information: HERE

INVENTORY:

3 s/o spots

14 d/o spots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINAL INPUTS FOR THIS TRIP POSTING:

Pricing:

TRIP PKG PRICING:

• d/o Diver ONLY $1520 or $1475 CASH
  • d/o Non-Diver $981 or $952 CASH
  • s/o Diver $1679 or $1630 CASH
  • s/o Non-Diver $1319 or $1280 CASH

ALL INCLUSIVE SINGLE'S WEEK PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• 7 nights beautiful accommodations at Turquoise Bay ...Diving the North!
  • 5 days 3 tank boat diving with Subway Watersports resident on property
  • Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner including Beverages with your meals (served buffet or ala carte style)
  • All Drinks including water, soda, juice, house wine, domestic beers & domestic liquors
  • 3 Private Welcome and Farewell Parties
  • Transfers from Airport to the resort and back
  • Air fills, tanks, lead and weight belt
  • Lockers for gear (don't need individual locks)
  • Welcome Beverage upon arrival & group orientation meeting after last group of divers arrive
  • Communication Center in Lobby for Ongoing Event Updates
  • Costume Contest with Huge Prizes - Yes it will be a FULL BLOWN ROATAN BASH THEMES and we'll have prizes for the best Costumes and the MOST ORIGINAL Costumes!!! So get creative!!!
  • FREE Product Demo's by Big Blue Dive LIghts + LOTS OF GIVEAWAYS!!
  • Dive with and Meet members of the Big Blue Dive Team onsite
  • FREE Events & Workshops courtesy of the Partner sponsoring each week including DIVING YOGA, DIVING HEALTH & DIVING WELLNESS!!!  Feel better and enjoy our sport more!
  • FREE CONCERTS by Pup The Scuba Cowboy!!!
  • Lots of Contests & PRIZES!
  • Resort amenities including horseback riding, kayaks and paddle boards
  • Chance to win FREE UPGRADE TO OCEAN VIEW ROOM!
  • & MUCH MORE!!!!

PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE::

• Airfare to Roatan - Airport Code =RTB
  • $10 Marine Park Fee
  • Premium Alcoholic or premium non-alcoholic beverages such as smoothies (Hit duty free and get your fave beverage!)
  • Optional Sightseeing Tours in Roatan
  • Weekly Nitrox pkg
  • Rental, instruction and retail charges
  • Resort and Diving gratuities usually 15% of base pkg (These monies go to the divemasters, boat captains and the boat crew as well as the entire dive support and hotel support staff that make our experience great. We will tip at the end and collect a group tip.)
  • Departure taxes (if not included in your airline ticket) - (approx US$35)
  • Instruction/Classes - will be available on this trip. Please let us know what you are interested in?
  • DIVE Insurance- is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.
  • TRIP Insurance- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. See INSURANCE Tab below for recommendations.

Discounts & Rebates:

DISCOUNTS & DISCOUNT DISCLAIMER:
You must use the code when you book as they are not retroactive after you sign up UNLESS otherwise stated like the member rebate etc.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but the accounting expenses of manually trying to do the discount is far exceeding the discount amount making it very prohibitive to manage this way. So please be sure to use the discount code AT TIME OF INITIAL BOOKING.
NOTE: The EBD or Early Booking Discounts can only be used as follows:

1. When paying in full
  2. When you first sign up
  3. By the deadline given. After that deadline they disappear and the code will not work. (So please leave a buffer if you need to xfer money or have questions.)
  4. Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order.

​​

• Pay in full at time of Booking by Apr 15, 2018: for $75 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 18RTB75-3)
  • Pay in full at time of Booking by Apr 30, 2018: for $50 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 18RTB50-3)
  • Pay in full at time of Booking by May 15, 2018t: for $25 off S/O or dD/O (Use COUPON CODE: 18RTB25-3) AND 2 Chances to WIN a Free Autographed Scuba CD, Free Oceanview Upgrade, or Free Night Dive, (Prizes non-transferable)
  • Deposit by May 1: Get (1) chance to win FREE NightDive
  • Deposit by Jun 1: Get (1) chance to win a FREE Oceanview Room Upgrade
  • Deposit by Jun 15: Get (1) chance to win FREE Scuba Cowboy CD signed by the artist!
  • Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a FREE Oceanview Room, or night dive or $50 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to trips@singledivers.com with links to your postings along with ROATAN TURQ BAY SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the titl
  • Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
  • Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of check in)
  • Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to admin@singledivers.com to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)
  • SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.

Options & Extras:

OPTIONAL ADVENTURE PACKAGE:

Don't want 3 dives a day every day? Substitute your afternoon dives for the afternoon activities:

Package 1: ADDITIONAL   $81 FULL PRICE or $78 CASH

• Beach soccer / volleyball / beach tennis afternoon
  • Horseback riding and "agrotouristic: tour 
  • Island cuisine cooking class 
  • 1 afternoon dive 
  • Mangrove tour in Politilly Bight

Package 2: ADDITIONAL  $160 FULL PRICE or $155 CASH

• Beach afternoon in Little French Key
  • Zip-line adventure 
  • West Bay beach day + Wandering West End tour 
  • 1 afternoon dive 
  • Mangrove tour in Oak Ridge/Jonesville 
  • Pigeon Cay Excursion this is included for FREE but  is weather permitting.

OTHER OPTIONAL ADD-ON'S:

• Nitrox including tax: $155 FULL PRICE or  $150 CASH 
  • cf100 tanks:, $0 but very limited number available (see Extras & Add-On topic to request larger tanks)
  • price to get certified OW (seems a group of non divers interested in getting certified are interested) $469 Full Price or $455 CASH
  • Boat night dive  $65 FULL PRICE or $63 CASH (minimum 4)
  • Shark Dive (price + tax + transfer) $145 Full Price or $140 CASH *takes about 3 hours the whole process...30 min ride each way, 45-50  minute dive, orientation, etc. so will be lieu of an afternoon dive) 4 min
  • Island tours of the island (price + tax + transfer).:$26 Full Price or $25 CASH (minimum 4)
  • Barbaretta Island Tour(price + tax + transfer) $95 Full Price or  $92 CASH (min 10 divers & max 12 divers)
  • Deep Sea Fishing half day charter $474 Full Price or $460 CASH (minimum 4)

Edited by WreckWench, 01 April 2018 - 08:52 PM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:01 PM

THIS TRIP IS READY FOR HIKA, FInishing the Trip Details and Opening Up. 

Edited by WreckWench, 01 April 2018 - 06:11 PM.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:08 PM

Why is this in this forum?  Shouldn't it be in your WIP?  And why are you doing this instead of getting us prices and THEN doing this when the situation isn't critical? 

I was creating the pricing for this trip and as I found elements needed I was copying them into this post from the million emails from the supplier

formerly...

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:45 PM

Added inv

INVENTORY:

3 s/o spots

14 d/o spots

formerly...

#5 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 02 April 2018 - 04:18 PM

Hika Status:

·        Products are built in the system, I still need to go in and refine the clip art and the descriptions but need more information (for example what is included in the Deep Sea Diving, OW cert, etc)

·        Table is built for Week 4.

Questions/Issues

1.       Is there a Repeat Discount?

2.      What is the difference in the two island tours

3.      What is included in the Deep Sea fishing and OW Cert?

4.      Is there unlimited shore diving?  It references in last year, but I didn’t see it for this year.

5.      In the system I defined 10 DO/Diver, 3 SO/Diver, 4 DO/Non Diver, 1 SO/Non Diver to cover the available spots, I assume we tweak this as the bookings fill up?

6.      Is Pup the Scuba Cowboy also going to be there?  I didn’t see a reference in the description above.

#6 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:56 PM

Hika Status:

·        Products are built in the system, I still need to go in and refine the clip art and the descriptions but need more information (for example what is included in the Deep Sea Diving, OW cert, etc)

·        Table is built for Week 4.

Questions/Issues

1.       Is there a Repeat Discount? - NO we have never done this resort before

2.      What is the difference in the two island tours - They are from different parts of the island so led by different people. Just list them as presented even if they have slightly different prices from week to week.

3.      What is included in the Deep Sea fishing and OW Cert? - I do not know. Let's skip until I can find out. THESE ARE NOT DEAL BREAKERS. Leave the content in the trip but do not set up a sku until later.

4.      Is there unlimited shore diving?  It references in last year, but I didn’t see it for this year. ThERE IS FOR WEEK 1 but NOT FOR WEEK #3 NOR Week #2.

5.      In the system I defined 10 DO/Diver, 3 SO/Diver, 4 DO/Non Diver, 1 SO/Non Diver to cover the available spots, I assume we tweak this as the bookings fill up? - YES I WANTED SOMETHING AVAIL SO WE WILL MANUALLY MANAGE THAT IN THE TC FORUM. Also I think I have an extra room but will confirm. Go with this now.

6.      Is Pup the Scuba Cowboy also going to be there?  I didn’t see a reference in the description above. Yes he is at all 3 weeks. So is the Diving Yoga.

formerly...

#7 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:55 AM

This trip should be done from my end. I have answered Pam's questions. Thank you!

formerly...

#8 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:42 AM

Attached is the final Table for Roatan wk#3.

All pricing, payments etc have been updated in Hika.

I will continue to work on nice pictures for the add-ons but the numbers are in there and set up.  Prices/Sites is ready for QC and opening.

​Link:  https://www.singledi...home/rtb-3-2018

Please let me know if there are issues.

Thanks!

Attached Files

#9 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:05 PM

This looks good to me. Please add some verbiage in HIKA about Big Blue Dive Light demo's and product sponsorships etc. We need to give them top billing Thank yoU! As soon as Scot is ready let's open this. I have dealers that need to be able to sign people up. Thank you!

formerly...

#10 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:07 PM

Can we add Turquoise Bay to the table? I hate to keep having you do this but adding it would help if they share it around. Thank you!

Then when you finish pls email to me in jpeg form. I will then upload into the trip like I did for week 1. Thank you!

formerly...

#11 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:10 AM

dive operator is "Subway Water Sports"

#12 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:16 AM

dive operator is "Subway Water Sports"

Yes it is. Thank you! Not sure we need to add the dive op to the table. Just need the Hotel Name. Thanks!

formerly...

#13 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:37 PM

Table Update with Hotel Name PDF and PNG attached. I will also email Kamala a copy.

Big Blue Dive light info was in Hika, but I made it big and blue so it was easier to see.

Attached Files

#14 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:42 AM

Table Update with Hotel Name PDF and PNG attached. I will also email Kamala a copy.

Big Blue Dive light info was in Hika, but I made it big and blue so it was easier to see.

What I uploaded was slightly modified to reduce the whitespace between the table and the last line. 

#15 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 08:23 AM

Roatan WK#3 is done as much as I can right now.  Please review and comment

NOTES:

1) need to to update progress payment dates

2) need to update EBD dates

3) no itinerary was given so that block is not done

4) there are no photos for accommodations since there are number of different types of rooms but the supplied info does not say which ones you booked.

5) I did not change the experience and training block

You can update this one with missing information but lets not change the template.  Less to muddle through will increase the chances they will read it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users