• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

READY LITTLE CAYMAN Trip Inputs & Ongoing Trip Hika/Forums Issues.... Little Cayman

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,196 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 12 April 2018 - 07:20 AM

Seems the following belongs under the Trip Buildout Forum - willing to hear / accept suggestions.

The image of the Pricing Matrix in the Little Cayman 2018 TRIP DETAILS topic is incomplete - it lacks the Non Diver packages. If someone can create the image and upload into the appropriate Gallery I will take care of inserting it into the topic in place of the one there now. Thanks! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#2 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:50 AM

I can update the table... does anyone have the original?  (I created a new one). It looks like there is a $437 non-diver discount from all the prices except one which is $438 (likely a from rounding in the credit price)

Instead of putting 8 columns in the table I recommend a new row that shows non-diver discount @ $437.

#3 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:24 AM

I uploaded a new table in the Gallery. Not sure I put it in the right spot, but it seemed to be where the previous one was.  Also I kept the Trip Name on the Top and the Contact SD on the bottom because that is the way all the new tables are.... but if we want to go back to not having this information for the Forums, I can delete or possibly just post to copies (one for Forums and one For Flyers).  Just let me know. 

Thanks!

#4 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:27 AM

Seems the following belongs under the Trip Buildout Forum - willing to hear / accept suggestions.

The image of the Pricing Matrix in the Little Cayman 2018 TRIP DETAILS topic is incomplete - it lacks the Non Diver packages. If someone can create the image and upload into the appropriate Gallery I will take care of inserting it into the topic in place of the one there now. Thanks! :diver:

I like the information to be here.  That why we can watch these forums and get a response quicker for you instead of being overwhelmed in the live trip area/email.  I think it is definitely a trip build out issue.

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#5 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,196 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:18 PM

I like the information to be here.  That why we can watch these forums and get a response quicker for you instead of being overwhelmed in the live trip area/email.  I think it is definitely a trip build out issue.

As do I! :cool:  I will watch here for your reply when the new pricing matrix for Little Cayman is uploaded to the Forums Gallery. I will take care of updating the Trip PM and TRIP DETAILS topic. *bubbles* :diver:

Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#6 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:48 PM

The new table is uploaded. Were you able to find it or did I put it in the wrong spot? I can always arrach here aw well... but need to learn how to upload to the right place..
  • dive_sail_etc likes this

#7 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,196 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

The new table is uploaded. Were you able to find it or did I put it in the wrong spot? I can always arrach here aw well... but need to learn how to upload to the right place..

Yes the table was placed exactly where I expected to find it (where the others are). Thank you!! :thankyou:

#8 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,724 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

THANKS TO ALL!!!  :respect:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#9 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,724 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:13 PM

And thanks to Brad for setting up a topic for the other trips we migrated from the old system to the new system.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#10 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,724 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:39 PM

Since this trip was opened under the old system the trip inputs part of this trip is missing. BUT since we are using this topic for ongoiing issues related to this trip please update it accordingly as time permits.

formerly...

#11 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,724 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:41 PM

for future use

formerly...

#12 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,724 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:42 PM

HIKA ISSUE WITH MY CART LABEL, PRICING & POSSIBLE  INV REDUCTION

THIS ONE IS MOST SEVERE as it has bookings which now will all be at the wrong price. Pls try to fix this first if you can. I will advise everyone that we had a typo in pricing so they will be billed the extra. Thank you!!

cac205ea-9028-4ddc-a92a-858e679377d7.png

formerly...

#13 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,724 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:20 AM

Ok I had to cut rooms so we have to fix the inventory as follows below. I may be able to get another pool room for a single but for now this is what we have. Thank you!

p.sBrad pls double check the inv I quickly updated and fix the list in the TC forum. I will now post this in the TC BOOKING area as well.

Booking Summary:

• Nearly All Inclusive Pool View Diving D/O =   8 spots - 5 spots sold =   3 SPOTS AVAILABLE (Kamala, John J., Jeff, Claudia, Cynthia)
  • Nearly All Inclusive Pool View Diving S/O =     6 spots - 3 spots sold =    0 SPOTS AVAILABLE (Brian, Maryanne, Chuck)
  • Nearly All Inclusive Ocean View Diving D/O = 2 spots - 2 spots sold =    0 SPOTS AVAILABLE (Scott, Teresa)
  • Nearly All Inclusive Ocean View Diving S/O = 1 spot -   1 spots sold =    0 SPOT AVAILABLE  (Mike)
  • Nearly All Inclusive Pool View NON-Diver D/O =    ASK US  spots - 0 spots sold =  0 SPOTS AVAILABLE ()
  • Nearly All Inclusive Pool View NON-Diver S/O =    ASK US spot -   0 spots sold =  0 SPOT AVAILABLE ()
  • Nearly All Inclusive Ocean View NON-Diver D/O =  ASK US  spots - 0 spots sold =  0 SPOTS AVAILABLE ()
  • Nearly All Inclusive Ocean View NON-Diver S/O =  ASK US  spots -   0 spots sold =  0 SPOT AVAILABLE ()

formerly...

#14 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,196 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:06 PM

Mike aka Man from Atlantis added and inventory adjusted per reply post above in related TC and Trip topics.

#15 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 10:59 AM

Ok I had to cut rooms so we have to fix the inventory as follows below. I may be able to get another pool room for a single but for now this is what we have. Thank you!
p.sBrad pls double check the inv I quickly updated and fix the list in the TC forum. I will now post this in the TC BOOKING area as well.

Booking Summary:

• Nearly All Inclusive Pool View Diving D/O =   8 spots - 5 spots sold =   3 SPOTS AVAILABLE (Kamala, John J., Jeff, Claudia, Cynthia)
  • Nearly All Inclusive Pool View Diving S/O =     6 spots - 3 spots sold =    0 SPOTS AVAILABLE (Brian, Maryanne, Chuck)
  • Nearly All Inclusive Ocean View Diving D/O = 2 spots - 2 spots sold =    0 SPOTS AVAILABLE (Scott, Teresa)
  • Nearly All Inclusive Ocean View Diving S/O = 1 spot -   1 spots sold =    0 SPOT AVAILABLE  (Mike)
  • Nearly All Inclusive Pool View NON-Diver D/O =    ASK US  spots - 0 spots sold =  0 SPOTS AVAILABLE ()
  • Nearly All Inclusive Pool View NON-Diver S/O =    ASK US spot -   0 spots sold =  0 SPOT AVAILABLE ()
  • Nearly All Inclusive Ocean View NON-Diver D/O =  ASK US  spots - 0 spots sold =  0 SPOTS AVAILABLE ()
  • Nearly All Inclusive Ocean View NON-Diver S/O =  ASK US  spots -   0 spots sold =  0 SPOT AVAILABLE ()

Hika updated. One quick question, on the Pool View S/O, shouldn't the inventory be 3, not 0?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users