The Trip PM (Private Message) feature of the SingleDivers.com Forums *usually* sends a courtesy copy email to your email address:
Messages are sent via the Forum's PM system to only the recipients specified i.e. the trip attendees; this provides limited visibility as the information is specific to trip attendees only. A courtesy copy email is generated to the email address associated with Member Profiles. the email message includes a canned subject line such as "WreckWench has started a personal conversation" or "WreckWench has replied to a personal conversation".
HOW DO I SEE ALL THE PM UPDATES IF I AM ADDED LATER OR UNSURE I RECEIVED ALL UPDATES?
The updates which are sent in the email notices remain resident on the site. You can see them by logging in and looking up in the upper right corner where you see your screen name. Look to the left for an envelope icon or use the drop down menu and choose PERSONAL MESSENGER to take you to the PM system. There you will see PM's sent to your Member Name entitled DO NOT DELETE: Roatan Media Luna Trip PM and you can send and receive PM's with other trip goers.
LET US KNOW YOU GOT IT!
Please post in this topic you are currently reading to let us know you have accessed and reviewed the OFFICIAL TRIP PM aka the TRIP PM aka "DO NOT DELETE: Cuba Liveaboard 2019 PM"
This is the PRIMARY way we communicate with everyone on a trip at the same time with exactly the same information that can be accessed 24-7. It is IMPERATIVE THAT YOU DO NOT DELETE IT OR EVEN A DUPLICATE POST...we'll fix the duplicate post because 99% of the time you will delete the entire message and you CAN NEVER BE ADDED BACK. PLEASE do not attempt to delete a duplicate post nor the message NOR THE CONVERSATION as we can not add you back but most importantly...you will not receive the important trip update you need to receive.
NOTE: We can not add you to the TRIP PM until your membership is upgraded. This is why we now require your membership to be upgraded BEFORE you can book a trip. Then when you book we can add you to the trip pm vs trying to remember to do so after you upgraded. Clearly the latter had too many chances to miss someone. THIS ALSO MEANS IF YOUR MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES PRIOR TO THE TRIP YOU REALLY NEED TO RENEW IT IN ORDER TO GET THESE MESSAGES. ALL TRIP UPDATES ARE VIA THESE MESSAGES.
Thank you for helping us TO HELP YOU!!!
THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THE TRIP PM & ACKNOWLEDGED IT:
1. Kamala aka WreckWench
2. Barbara aka Quilting Diver
3. Norm aka Photographic Mercenary
4. Tami aka scubastar
5. Jaque aka Jaque
6. Peggy aka Crabby lady
HOW TO FIND THE TRIP PM AND SEE ALL PREVIOUS TRIP UPDATES:
If you want to see ALL the messages that have been posted in the trip pm please do the following:
- go to www.singledivers.com
- click on FORUMS
- click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums
- In the upper right log in (do NOT log in at www.singledivers.com as this will only take you to the booking system and not the trip PM which resides in the forums)
- Once logged in you will see a gray envelope icon to the left of your screen name
- If the envelope has a green number in it that means you have new unread messages
- If the envelope is greyed out then you have read all the message but either way... click on the green number OR the gray envelope and you will be taken to your PM's. (Private Messages)
- Once in the PM inbox click on the PM for the trip you are on. EACH trip will have an "Official Trip PM" with that trip name in the title and the words ... DO NOT DELETE in the subject line.
- DO NOT DELETE this message as we can never add you back and you will miss all the important trip updates that we send prior to a trip with our group.
Questions? Either click on the RED HELP button or email email@example.com
Timing? SingleDivers.com is an all volunteer dive club so please give us a day or so to get back to you. If its urgent please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org directly or call me at 8645576079. If I am traveling I will only have access to email but it may be on a different timezone and during non-diving hours.
Thanks for joining our club AND joining one of our awesome trips!
Edited by WreckWench, 30 May 2019 - 12:49 PM.