REMEMBER EACH TRAVELER MUST BE PREMIER MEMBER OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE THAT COVERS RELATED TRIP DATES TO BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!
Dates: March 21-31, 2021
Hello Meridian Adventures trip goers!
We will use this topic to manage all the questions asked about this trip. Please check back frequently to see what others have asked and how we have replied. This will be the ONLY ongoing TRIP FAQ for this trip so you'll only have to look in one place and can quickly see what has been added since the last time you checked.
Discover Raja Diving & Cultural Landbased 2020 TRIP FAQ:
- How to Book
Q. Why can't I seem to be able to book this trip? It won't let me log in and I have tried the recover password several times but it does not help? 7-23-19
A. You must be a premium member aka Premier or above to book our trips. The price is $35 a year of which you can file for a $25 member rebate after every trip you take with us or private travel booking you make. So your membership dues are only $10 after one trip and you are saving even more money with two or more! SO....please verify your premium membership is current and if you are still having issues please email email@example.com for add'l help.
Q. What dive equipment is included in this package? I would assume rental equipment would be available for anything not included? And if so is there an option to pay for that in advance?? (7-19-19)
A.The pkg price includes air tanks, lead and weight belts if you need them ALONG with ALL rental gear EXCEPT FOR A DIVE COMPUTER & PERSONAL GEAR i.e mask, snorkel, etc. You need tp supply or buy your personal gear i.e. mask, fins, snorkel (if you use one) The resort will supply: safety equipment i..e bcd, regulator, computer, and optional items such as a wetsuit.
NOTE: if you plan to do a night dive or just want to video, take pictures, look into nooks and crannies or simple see the TRUE COLOR of the REEF washed in its true brilliant colors! But you are in luck... our uber cool Corporate Sponsor Big Blue Dive Lights is supplying a variety of dive lights and video lights you can USE FOR FREE to see how amazing they are. AND if you buy a Big Blue light BEFORE the trip you qualify for a FREE NIGHT DIVE!!! Most people wait to pay for rental gear IF THERE IS A CHARGE at the resort for several reasons.... sometimes we get multiple corporate sponsors who will allow you to TRY BEFORE YOU BUY and so you get the use of something like a light or computer FOR FREE!!! And sometimes other members on the trip are happy to loan extras which save ou money so we typically do not collect rental fees in advance NOTE: Even though the rental gear is included in the package WE MUST SUPPLY THE RESORT WITH ALL OUR RENTAL NEEDS SO THEY ARE MORE THAN READY for everyone's needs.
AccommodationsQ. Can non-divers join this trip? 3-28-20
A. Yes absolutely! The more the merrier! We will have the non-diver and snorkeler price by the weekend
Options & ExtrasDiscounts & Rebates
Diving & Itinerary
Experience Required, Training & Workshops
Insurance, Documentation, and T&C's
Other updatesQ. When I click Add to Cart I get a message that says "Limit reached. You can't add the product: Raja Ampat April 18-28, 2020: D/O Diver Limit reached. You can't add the product: Payment Option: Deposit"? 3-23-20A. The Add to Cart button was press more than once. It is already in your cart so press the cart button at the top and you can check out.
How do I Find the Trip PM and See All Previous Trip Updates?
If you want to see ALL the messages that have been posted in the trip pm please do the following:
- go to www.singledivers.com
- click on FORUMS
- click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums
- In the upper right log in (do NOT log in at www.singledivers.com as this will only take you to the booking system and not the trip PM which resides in the forums)
- Once logged in you will see a gray envelope icon to the left of your screen name
- If the envelope has a green number in it that means you have new unread messages
- If the envelope is greyed out then you have read all the message but either way... click on the green number OR the gray envelope and you will be taken to your PM's. (Private Messages)
- Once in the PM inbox click on the PM for the trip you are on. EACH trip will have an "Official Trip PM" with that trip name in the title and the words ... DO NOT DELETE in the subject line.
- DO NOT DELETE this message as we can never add you back and you will miss all the important trip updates that we send prior to a trip with our group.