• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Tracey from Ontario

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Trewblue

Trewblue

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:100

Posted 05 July 2022 - 11:36 AM

Hi,

Excited to meet fellow divers to go and explore interesting dive sites with :)
  • dive_sail_etc likes this

#2 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,111 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 05 July 2022 - 12:05 PM

Hi,

Excited to meet fellow divers to go and explore interesting dive sites with :)

Hello Tracey and again welcome aboard!  :welcome:  We are sure you will find a great dive destination in the club's list of upcoming trips, meanwhile feel free to splash around and learn more about us and how The Wench :blond:  keeps us all happily sharing fun *bubbles*!  :cool1:

OH and BTW we have several active members up your way such as Sharon aka SaltyAngel, Cecile aka Zil, Lynda aka Pina colada, John aka John57 and more! :diver: :diver: :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#3 MNJoe

MNJoe

"Charlie"

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:450

Posted 05 July 2022 - 02:08 PM

hi Tracey

Welcome to SingleDivers.com!!

"just your average Joe from Minnesota, also known as Keith"

#4 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX, SOLO
  • Logged Dives:logged, 1000 plus 20 years of unlogged diving

Posted 05 July 2022 - 03:28 PM

Hello Tracy, and welcome to SingleDivers.  Kamala does a great job running trips to many amazing destinations, while Brad, Butch, Kathy, Thor, Scott and others do a great job helping with the trips and site.  There is a wonderful group of people here, and I have been happily diving with them for about 13 years.  The group does a wonderful job of matching people with comparable roommates as well as dive buddies.  Those two facts alone can turn a good trip into a great trip.  Hopefully you find a destination that interests you, and you find these things out for your self.  Ed

#5 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,741 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 06 July 2022 - 02:09 PM

:hiya:  Tracey and  :welcome:  to the fabulous world of Singledivers.com!!  Kamala and crew put together the best trips to awesome destinations.  You get to meet great people and fun dive buddy's with all levels of experience.  Hope you look at the trips and find one that grabs you for your next dive destination,

Kathy aka little mermaid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users