URGENT... CAN YOU LOG INTO THE SINGLEDIVERS.COM FORUMS AND ACCESS THE ORIGINAL TRIP PM SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS WE SENT... VERIFY IF YOU HAVE MISSED ANY UPDATES AND SIMULTANEOUSLY LET US KNOW YOU CAN LOG IN BECAUSE THE SYSTEM TRACKS YOUR LOG INS??
IF NO.... PLEASE EMAIL ADMIN@SINGLEDIVERS.COM FOR HELP. THIS REALLY IS URGENT.... YOU COULD MISS VITAL PARTS OF YOUR TRIP IF YOU CAN'T DO THIS.
The Trip PM (Private Message) feature of the SingleDivers.com Forums *usually* sends a courtesy copy email to your email address:
Messages are sent via the Forum's PM system to only the recipients specified i.e. the trip goers; this provides limited visibility as the information is specific to trip attendees only. A courtesy copy email is generated to the email address associated with Member Profiles. the email message includes a canned subject line entitled "WreckWench has started a personal conversation" or "WreckWench has replied to a personal conversation".
HOW DO I SEE ALL THE PM UPDATES IF I AM ADDED LATER OR UNSURE I RECEIVED ALL UPDATES?
The updates which are sent in the email notices remain resident on the site. You can see them by logging in and looking up in the upper right corner where you see your screen name. Look to the left for an envelope icon or use the drop down menu and choose PERSONAL MESSENGER to take you to the PM system. There you will see PM's sent to your Member Name entitled DO NOT DELETE Dominica October 2023 and you can also send and receive PM's with other trip attendees.
How do I Find the Trip PM and See All Previous Trip Updates?
If you want to see ALL the messages that have been posted in the trip pm please do the following:
- Go to www.singledivers.com (do NOT log into www.singledivers.com as this takes you to the booking system and not the trip PM which resides in the forums)
- Click FORUMS then click GO TO SURFACE INTERVAL FORUMS
- On the Forums Page, in the upper right corner click "Sign In" and use your Member Name and password to log in
- When the page refreshes you will see your Member Name replacing he Sign In button, and next to that is a small envelope icon
- If the envelope has a red number in it that the number of new unread messages
- Click the red number OR the envelope icon to reach your Private Messages (PM's).
- Once in the PM Inbox click the PM for the trip you are on. Each trip has an Official Trip PM with that trip name and the words DO NOT DELETE in the subject line.
- DO NOT DELETE the Trip PM because we cannot add you back and you will miss important trip updates that we send prior to a trip with our group.
LET US KNOW YOU GOT IT!
Please post in this topic you are currently reading to let us know you have accessed and reviewed the OFFICIAL TRIP PM "DO NOT DELETE Cayman Brac Dec 2023"
This is the PRIMARY way we communicate with everyone on a trip at the same time with exactly the same information that can be accessed 24x7x365. It is IMPERATIVE THAT YOU DO NOT DELETE IT OR EVEN A DUPLICATE POST...we'll fix the duplicate post because 99% of the time you will delete the entire message and you CAN NEVER BE ADDED BACK. PLEASE do not attempt to delete a duplicate post nor the message NOR THE CONVERSATION as we can not add you back but most importantly...you will not receive the important trip update you need to receive.
DON'T JUST RELY ON THE COURTESY EMAIL THAT LANDS IN YOUR INBOX... BE ABLE TO LOG INTO THE SOURCE MATERIAL AND SEE ALL THE UPDATES FOR YOURSELF!!!
Email is so reliable right up until something lands in spam or it's delayed and you never see it real time or it just doesn't arrive as expected. So please do not rely exclusively on the courtesy email that lands in your inbox...THIS IS THE ONLY FORM OR DIRECT TRIP COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOU so you really need to be able to ACCESS THE ORIGINAL SOURCE MATERIAL and not rely on the email copy.
HOW DO WE KNOW?
If you have logged into the original trip pm aka original source material then it will tell us when you logged in last. If you have NEVER logged in yet...it says that as well. Please check the original message ESPECIALLY the LAST 7-10 DAYS RIGHT BEFORE THE TRIP FOR MANY IMPORTANT UPDATES & LAST MINUTE NOTICES.
NOTE: We can not add you to the TRIP PM until your membership is upgraded. This is why we now require your membership to be upgraded BEFORE you can book a trip. Then when you book we can add you to the trip pm vs trying to remember to do so after you upgraded. Clearly the latter had too many chances to miss someone. THIS ALSO MEANS IF YOUR MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES PRIOR TO THE TRIP YOU REALLY NEED TO RENEW IT IN ORDER TO GET THESE MESSAGES. ALL TRIP UPDATES ARE VIA THESE MESSAGES.
Thank you for helping us TO HELP YOU!!!
THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THE TRIP PM, & CAN ACCESS THE ORIGINALS & HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED IT:
- Kamala aka WreckWench
- Michael aka Man from Atlantis
- Sally aka SalTea
- Chris aka RN Sharks (via Diver Ed)
- Ted aka BusyBoys (via Diver Ed)
- Sandra aka SandyBeach