REMEMBER...ALL TRAVELERS NEED TO BE PREMIER MEMBERS OR ABOVE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!!! DISCOVER THE MAGICAL MALDIVES EXPERIENCE!!
COVID INS COVERAGE IS PART OF TRIP INSURANCE NOT DIVE INSURANCE AND MUST BE IN EFFECT THE DAY YOU SIGN UP FOR THE TRIP! Some carriers do NOT cover Covid but DiveAssure.com does.
Dates: November 2-11, 2024
Liveaboard: Manthiri Liveaboard
Dive operator: Manthiri Liveaboard
Water Temp: 83 - 85 degrees
Air Temp: 80 - 90
Visibility: +100 ft
Depth: 80 - 60 ft
Current: Currents are always present in Maldives. The strongest currents, though are experienced late December to mid February.
Highlights: Whale sharks, tigers, hammerheads, shark action, manta rays, turtles, schooling fish & big pelagics
Experience Level: Intermediate to Advanced.
Covid Requirements, Immunizations & Immigration: No testing to enter the country is required nor are covid vaccinations. You will need to fill out an online Traveler Declaration form within 72 hours to the flight time but that is it as of Jan 2023. The country is free from malaria, yellow or dengue fever or other similar plagues. We recommend that you consult your doctor for an update on required immunizations when traveling abroad.
TRIP PKG PRICING:
- Superior All Inclusive DIVING D/O Pkg 9 nites 8 days 4-5 tank Diving D/O $5057 or $4909 CASH
- Superior All Inclusive DIVING D/O "Shared Bed**pkg 9 nites 8 days 4-5 tank Diving D/O $5057or $4909 CASH
**Effective May 2024 the previously shared bed cabins... number 3 and 4 now can b e a queen and twin so can be shared by 2 people who do not wish to share a bed.
*All prices are per person.
**Cash Discounted Price is given when you select e-check at final checkout.
On board Manthiri, VISA and MASTER Cards are accepted.
- Airport transfers in Male
- 9 Nights/10 days aboard the Manthiri based on double occupancy Nov 2-11-2024
- 3 to 4 dives per day (First and last days are 2 dives per day)
- Meals, bottled water, juices, coffee and tea (Alcoholic and soft drinks are for sale)
- Tanks, lead and weight belts
- 16% Food/Services Tax
- $6 per night Government Green Tax
- Sponsored corporate partner goodies and more
- DVD and VCR monitor with US and European formats. We have a collection of movies on board. Feel free to bring your favorites. Sea Hunt anyone? Corner Gas? All iconic!
Options & Extras:
Nitrox - $258 or $250 CASH
Rental Equipment Rates are subject to 12% GST (general services tax) and payable onboard but set up in advance to ensure enough gear
Regulator, Octo, Gauge - $140
Dive Computer - $50
BCD - $140
Wetsuit - $100
Mask - $30
Snorkel - $20
Fins - $50
Weights - $50
Dive Lights - $50
Discounts & Rebates:
DISCOUNTS & DISCOUNT DISCLAIMER:
You must use the code when you book as they are not retroactive after you sign up UNLESS otherwise stated like the member rebate etc.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but the accounting expenses of manually trying to do the discount is far exceeding the discount amount making it very prohibitive to manage this way. NOTE: Any refunds issued retroactively will incur a $50 accounting fee. So please be sure to use the discount code AT TIME OF INITIAL BOOKING.
NOTE: The EBD or Early Booking Discounts can only be used as follows:
- When paying in full
- When you first sign up
- By the deadline given. After that deadline they disappear and the code will not work. (So please leave a buffer if you need to xfer money or have questions.)
- Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order
- PAY IN FULL at time of Booking by Dec 10, 2023 for $75 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 24MLE75EBD1)
- PAY IN FULL at time of Booking by Dec 20, 2023 for $50 off D/O or S/O (Use COUPON CODE: 24MLE50EBD1)
- Book anytime: Get (1) chance to win a FREE Stream2Sea Travel Product Pkg (drawing at resort) and Discount Coupons OFF Grilling and Smoking products from select suppliers!
- Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a FREE $50 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors or SD merchandise for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your postings along with MALDIVES 24 SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title
- Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
- Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of check in)
- Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to email@example.com to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.) And for those of you who forego your member rebate as a gift back to the club...we TRULY appreciate it! Thank you!
- SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.
Maldives, renowned for its rare and abundant marine life, is home to Manthiri, our luxurious lie-aboard. Manthiri's spacious cabins, beckoning decks and quality equipment are all rigorously well-maintained, but that's only half of our commitment to excellence. Our other constant goal is service and an endless quest for perfection.
The gracious standard of Manthiri is evident the moment you step off the plane in Maldives. Our representative will great you at Male' International Airport and accompany you to the transfer vessel we've arranged to breeze you to Manthiri.
Manthiri is custom-designed for the optimal dive experience but also for comfort. The vessel's exceptionally wide beam minimizes rocking motion and the 12 guest limit allows for commodious cabins. Cabin configurations provide numerous options, with four spacious twins and two doubles that feature roomy queen-size beds. NOTE: Effective May 2024 the shared bed cabins 3 and 4 will now have a queen and a twin so can be shared b y 2 people in 2 beds per cabin.
Manthiri's teak-paneled salon is one of the largest found on any vessel of this size. Relaxing furnished with expansive, upholstered sofas, it also offers a state-of-the-art music system, DVD player, and multi-system TV/VCR with video camera viewing facilities. Manthiri is well tuned to the needs of today's digital photographer. The camera salon is equipped with a well-lit work station, a computer for instant download of digital photos and a slide projector. Camera table and rinse tanks are readily available for the photographer. Moreover, the photo pro on board will be happy to help you hone your skills, regardless of the level of experience. Even novices are surprised by how much they can learn in a single trip.
Manthiri's top deck is artfully arranged to accommodate both sun worshippers and shade-seekers. Deck chairs are ideally placed for soaking in the rays, icy drink in hand, or star-gazing in the evening.
Length: 85 ft
Beam: 25 ft
Propulsion: Cummins 400 HP
Accommodation: 4 twins and 2 doubles
Electricity: 380/220 and 110 VAC
Cruising Speed: 9 knots
Desalinators: 2 x 6000 Litres
Air-conditioning: Throughout with individual controls
The Vasantha Dive Tender:
The Vasantha is a custom-built dive tender, with 54 foot length and 45 ton displacement to provide a stable, low-sitting platform, which means that our dhoni, the Vasantha, offers the most comfortable entry for your dives.
The Vasantha's 400-square foot (37-sq. meter) dive deck offers four exits, a rinse tank, a head, and two hot water showers for your convenience. It seats up to 14 divers with elbow room to spare.
The Vasantha is equipped with two high capacity air compressors, a Nitrox compressor and sit-up tank racks that carry an assortment of tanks, 12 and 14 liter aluminum. This allows us to shift bulky dive equipment off Manthiri, giving you even more living space and luxury on the liveaboard.
Our guests' comfort and peace of mind are the inspiration for every detail not only on Manthiri but also Vasantha. The dive boat's crew of three delights in offering guests on-deck assistance and smilingly rinses gear after each dive, giving you even more time to relax and enjoy the ride.
We arrange pre and post tour hotel accommodations in Maldives. We also offer extensions to Sri Lanka and India. It is imperative we stay together as a group. This prevents logistics issues with the boat departure. If you are at the group hotel the boat will not leave you. If you are in your own accommodations and encounter issues... the boat can not wait. So its way safer ON ALL LEVELS to be with the group...oh and a lot more fun!
All Cabins are en suite, with hot water showers, hair dryers, individually controlled air-conditioning and minibars. Our dive tender allows us to transfer your dive gear off the main boat, so there's plenty of storage in every cabin, a locker and drawers await clothes and luggage stowage is handily accessible.
Amenities & Specifications:
- Private cabins with Ensuite bathrooms
- Daily cabin service
- Individually controlled air-conditioning in all cabins
- Daily fresh towels in cabins
- Hot freshwater showers
- Hairdryers and toiletries in all cabins
- Electricity: British Standard 230VAC outlets requiring rectangular blade plug type G and American Standard 110VAC outlets requiring flat blade plug type A & B
- Laptop computer for digital photographers
- Camera tables
- Freshwater camera rinse tanks
- Air-conditioning in all indoor areas
- Audio and video entertainment centre
- Delicious dining and snacks
- Icemaker and coffee maker
- Warm towels after each dive
- Dive-deck and camera assistance
- Open air sundeck with shaded area
- Twelve passengers/twelve crew
- Up to four dives per day
- Nitrox system for increased dive safety
- Two support vessels: 54-foot dive dhoni and 17-foot fiberglass tender
- Dedicated and knowledgeable dive crew
- Deposit: $2122 or Cash $2060
- 12/20/23: $824 or Cash $ 800
- 2/20/24: $824 or Cash $ 800
- 5/20/24: $824 or Cash $ 800
- 7/20/24: $615 or Cash $597
Note: Trip must be paid in full 90 days prior to departure. Extras must also be paid in full 30 days prior i.e., Nitrox, extra nights etc. IF YOU NEED EXTRA TIME LET US KNOW! (Note that to add an extra to the trip you must pay for it when you add it to your cart. We will then list everyone on the trip and doing extras in the forums. Click the Blue Forum Box to see the Forum Trip Thread for this trip.)
SingleDivers.com uses a secure payment gateway fully integrated into our online booking system that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using the following payment options:
- An online e-check that debits your checking account automatically without having to mail in a check or having your bank mail a check from your account
- An online credit card transaction that eliminates the need to fill to fill our a credit card authorization form. (Note int'l cards please use AA as your *STATE* designation and 12345 as your zipcode and the charge should go thru. Please also note that we only can accept MC and VIsa)
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible savings available including discounts from our over 10,000 member buying clout. We offer a CASH DISCOUNT that is always in BOLD RED LETTERS along with our regular pricing for easier comparison of all possible savings. The cash discount will be taken at the time of payment when you choose the "e-check" option.
HOW TO PAY:
- As you sign up for a trip you will add either the trip deposit amount or the full trip price to the shopping cart. You can also add any extras you wish to purchase but you will have to pay for them whenever you sign up for them. So if you are not ready to pay for nitrox now but want us to know you will be adding it to your order...please use the comment box to let us know ultimately what you are signing up for and any other special concerns you have or information you want us to know. Just understand we will not show you listed as doing something until it is paid for.
- When you are ready to pay for the extras you want you will click on the BOOK NOW button for the trip you are on and select the add-on(s) that you wish to pay for, add them to your cart and then check out. Depending on the trip you may need to click on the purple TAKE ME TO THE ADD-ON'S BOX. You will then either pay via e-check or credit card depending on whether you want a discount for cash or prefer the convenience of payment over time.
- When its time to make a progress payment you will click on MY TRIPS under TRIPS on the main menu. You will see "Make a Payment" under PAYMENTS in the upper right. Then choose what you are paying for and complete your payment.
- After each order you place with us you will receive an email order and payment confirmation. If you do not receive these TWO email confirmations (one showing the order at full price and one showing what was debited from your account including the cash discount) check in MY PAYMENTS to see if the payment was successful. If you do not see the payment in your My Trips then MAKE THE PAYMENT AGAIN. You will always get an order confirmation email every time you attempt an email but you will ONLY get a Payment Confirmation email when your payment was successful. If you need assistance please email .
- The MY PAYMENTS section is located under the PAYMENTS option found in the upper right of the MY TRIPS area of our site which is found under the TRIPS tab in the main menu.
- Only payments received via our secure online payment gateway/portal will be accepted and will qualify for early payment discounts. (So check before you book for any discounts you may qualify for as they can not be applied after booking.)
- If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering INCLUDING A SCREEN CAPTURE of the error here: SUBMIT HELP TICKET
- If International/ Non-US Clients and your credit card payment does not work, either use AA as the state and 12345 as the zip or please use our traditional written credit authorization form to submit your credit card payment. To receive this form click on SUBMIT HELP TICKET.
Two expert chefs on board spoil our guests with mouth-watering meals day after day. We serve three gourmet meals a day. Snacks and fresh fruits are always available. Most meals will be a combination of Western and Eastern cuisine A selection of beverages is always on hand; from soft drinks, juices and lemonade. Special dietary requests will be met with the confines of available means in the country.
WHAT TO WEAR:
"Wisdom is modesty" says a bard of Maldives. This is good advice any traveler in a foreign country may well heed. Clothes that cover shoulder-to-knee, at the very least, are a custom which must be observed and respected when visiting inhabited islands. We recommend light cotton clothes. The atmosphere on board Manthiri is always relaxed and casual. You'll spend your days in casual wear. Bring shorts or jeans, and T-shirts. Also bring a pair of sandals, hat, suntan lotion (non-oil) and sunglasses.
First Aid Kits and oxygen cylinders are available within easy reach. Evacuation will be made, when necessary, either to the nearest hyperbaric Chamber or to a hospital in Male'. You should have an adequate insurance coverage to meet the expenses. GSM cellular phones are available on board for simple texts or calls. You may rent one for a modest fee for the entire trip to contact family and friends while on board. Data will be limited or not available.
Gratuities are not included in our package. You may reward the crew if you find their service worthy of a generous tip. Most of our guests leave 10-15% of the liveaboard cost as a tip. All collected gratuities are pooled and divided equally among the crew.
Travel & Transfer Details:
A passport or travel document, valid at least up to the departure date is required for entry. For a hassle-free check-in at the airport, it is essential that the name and initial on the airline ticket match with those on the passport.
A 30-day free tourist visa is given on arrival at the airport.
A quick one-hour hop by air from Trivandrum (South India) or Colombo (Sir Lanka), and just a four hour flight from Singapore or from Dubai, Maldives is truly an escape to paradise. Located on Hulhul'e Island, adjacent to the capital island, Male' International Airport (Code: MLE) is the gateway to Maldives. Arriving guests are greeted buy a Manthiri escort who facilitates transfer to our boat.
Maldives Standard Time is GMT +5 Hours. All passengers from North America usually travel to Maldives via Singapore using Singapore Airlines or via Dubai on Emirates Airline. Singapore Airlines offers a service from Los Angeles and San Francisco. Also from Newark, New York. Emirates files from JFK, New York. Passengers traveling from Japan use both Singapore Airlines and Sir Lankan Airlines.
International Airlines that operate scheduled flights into Male' are Singapore Airlines, Emirates Airlines, Qatar Air, Malaysian Airlines, and Sir Lankan Airlines. Passengers traveling from Japan use both Singapore Airlines and Sir Lankan Airlines.
An Airport Representative will meet and greet you on arrival at Male' Airport and assist you with the necessary transfers. There is a Reception Desk in the walkway just outside of the Arrival Hall.
Diving & Itinerary:
The water temperature is (83° to 85° Fahrenheit) with little variation throughout the year. Therefore, a light wetsuit is necessary. We recommend a 3mm wetsuit for protection. All diving is done from the accompanying 54 foot dhoni. All dives are guided. We have three great dive guides on board, all of them PADI qualified. Two of them are instructors and one of them an Assistant Instructor. Between them, they have more than 10,000 dives under the belt. Each dive is 60 minutes long. By law, the maximum depth for recreational diving is limited to 30 meters (98 feet). We strictly abide by this rule. 32% enriched air fills are normally available to all certified Nitrox divers for an additional charge. The Nitrox offer, however, does not extend the range beyond the prescribed limits of 60 minute duration and the 30 meter depth. If you are not Nitrox certified, we can help you accomplish this on board. The course is US$150.00. The package includes tank (with DIN and Yoke-type valve), weights and belt only.
The required basic equipment:
- Regulator with alternate air source
- Dive Computer (a dive watch is not considered a dive computer)
- Buoyancy Compensation Device (BCD)
- One primary and one backup light - BIG BLUE HAS SOME AMAZING DEALS FOR YOU VIA OR GROUP... LET US TELL YOU ABOUT THEM!
Mandatory Safety Equipment:
- Surface Sounding Device
- Safety Sausage
How to describe the underwater experience of Maldives? Pristine, Lush, Vibrant, Extraordinary. These are the only words that come close. Uninhabited islands and waters zealously guarded by Maldivians from commercial fishing provide shelter for dazzling aquatic species in stunning numbers, awaiting discovery by divers aboard Manthiri.
Our garland-shaped chain of 26 atolls, stretching 750 kilometers across the Indian Ocean southwest of India, forms a strikingly diverse eco-system. This unique habitat acts as a magnet for exuberant marine life. Our emerald islands, ringed with coral and numbering more than 1`,190 in the archipelago, house species that run the gamut from blooming corals to big pelagics. It's not simply the variety and drama of the species but also their sheer numbers that will astonish you. Friendly encounters with fish in the thousands, from the tiniest to the tremendous, are common experiences on the varied dive sites.
Mantas are sighted year-round in cleaning stations. Sometimes they are sighted in great swirling schools day after day. The best time for schooling mantas is June to October. Whale sharks are sighted on 70% of our tours throughout the year.
We strongly recommend a minimum of 1-3 days before the trip to ensure you and your bags arrive in time for our epic liveaboard. If you miss the boat...you miss the trip...you will need DIVE and TRIP insurance for this trip.
1-3 days in Male BEFORE THE TRIP
9 days at sea (itinerary to be announced)
1-3 days after for optional side trip to Dubai or Doha to break up the trip
- Fly to Male 1-3 days prior to ensure you and your bags all arrive before the boat departs so depart Oct 30, 2024 if you want part of 1 extra day in Male or depart Oct 28, 2024 if you want part of 3 extra days in Male. (SD.com will set up a group hotel to ensure a safe, vetted and comfortable place for us all to meet up. You do not want to be spread out on this island nor in this region of the world. While safe in numbers, it is not recommended to travel solo throughout the region
- International dateline travel allowance is 1 day or travel and 1 day to compensate for the dateline so 2 days prior meaning Oct 31, 2024.
- Liveaboard Nov 2-9, 2024
- Returning home will benefit from the dateline but we may need to overnight in Male one night before our international flights. If we do, then our return will be approx Nov 10 or 11, depending on where you are flying too.
Why do some divers love the Maldives and others wonder what all the fuss is about? There are two reasons... the skill and ability of the dive guides to read the currents and help divers jump in just the right location to properly manage the currents and not get swept away AND the diving skills of the divers. This is not a trip for weak divers although many operators will allow weak divers to dive in the Maldives. It has been our experience that they have a lesser time unless we can find lots of protected and sheltered sites out of the 'channels'. But the 'channels' are where the big stuff plays and the excitement can be found. But don't worry we will offer some of both...'chill and thrill'...we just ask that you be able to manage 'thrill' so we can maximize the experience for everyone. So at a minimum divers need to be able to drop down quickly swimming against the current to hide behind the reef or hook in with a reef hook, inflate and then watch the show go by. Divers must have good situational awareness so when the guide signals everyone deflate their bc's and unhook their reef hook...all must do so at the same time to allow the group to stay with the guide to successfully manage the currents and safely navigate the channels and not be swept out into the open shipping lanes. Again not every dive will be like this but you'll want to be able to comfortably manage these conditions so to have the best dive trip possible. When in doubt...email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss this specifically for your skills and situation.
Insurance, Documentation & T&C's:
DIVE Insurance is required on all trips! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air lifts…it is CHEAP (approx $100-$125) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for an entire year of diving.
PRO TIP; The two primary suppliers of dive insurance DiveAssure.com and DAN are inexpensive enough to carry both. This way you will have the best coverage internationally, the best coverage domestically, primary insurance, secondary insurance and if a claim is denied on one policy you can submit it on the other. No matter what happens...YOU ARE COVERED!!! ... PRICELESS!!!
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email email@example.com your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
Diver's Alert Network: Please use our reference number when ordering: ID1603080 (This only works if you are a new first time DAN member.)
Dive Assure: ESPECIALLY THE NEW CFAR "Cancel for any Reason" policy they now offer in most states. Please call DiveAssure to discuss this new offering. You can get either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip OR just Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email firstname.lastname@example.org your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
PRO TIP 1: Any policy is better than 'no policy' ie. 'self insuring'. We have the least number of issues with Dive Assure but most trip insurance policies will work except for the one's offered by the airlines. They only pay $200 towards a complete loss of your dive trip if they are responsible. While a nice supplemental...do not rely on this as its designed to cover the flight only.
PRO TIP 2: Trip insurance is your first line of defense if something happens and you need to cancel your trip. Be sure to read all the policy details so you know exactly what your policy covers and does not cover along with the timing for buying the policy and when coverage begins. If you have to cancel you can then file against your trip insurance to cover your loss.
PRO TIP 3: Many policies only cover you for one year in advance but DiveAssure.com will cover for longer than that but you need to call them directly 1-866-898-0921. Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST for policies with coverage longer than a year. Tell them SingleDivers.com sent you and if you don't feel you were helped please email email@example.com so I can also assist. OH AND IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A CLAIM... DEFINITELY HAVE KAMALA HELP!
PRO TIP 4: Sometimes DiveAssure runs discounts on their insurance for example in Feb 2024 they are offering 25% off so call them and ask if they have any specials running.
All SingleDivers.com trips require necessary documentation to facilitate booking your trip and/or making it a better experience for you. Once you complete your documents online our automated system will take the information from your last trip with us and fill out your new trip forms for you. You then add any missing information and/or change anything that is no longer current. You will find the forms you need to complete under MY TRIPS which you will find under TRIPS in the main menu across the top of the site. Since each trip requires a unique set of docs, please choose the correct trip from your "My Trips" drop down and then complete the forms required for that trip. Some trips will also ask you to complete the resort or liveaboard's forms as well.
The AIR AUTHORIZATION FORM is only required when you are having SingleDivers.com book air for you but this includes air that is part of the trip pkg price.
Not all of our forms are online as they are either infrequently used or being phased out. If you need a form that is not in our online directory, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the form you need.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All SingleDivers.com trips require:
- You complete the necessary documentation as referenced above for each trip you sign up to take with us. A $75 document fee will be applied if you fail to submit your online and uploaded documents withing 21 days* of signing up for a trip or within 3 days if signing up within 45 days of departure. NOTE THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO AIRFARE UNLESS SIGNING UP WITHIN 45 DAYS OF DEPARTURE. *Remember the Forms can be edited at any time up to 30 days prior to departure with updates such as insurance purchase/renewal, change of address, even preferences for rooming and diving so there is no reason to delay your initial Forms submissions. This enables us to meet the reporting deadlines imposed by our suppliers.
- SingleDivers.com LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- You have applied all discounts available to you via our online booking system and agree that those discounts are not available if applied after booking. In the rare instant where we do retroactively apply any trip discounts, you agree to a $50 accounting fee to be deducted from the refund amount.
- You read all the trip details before booking and commit to being responsible for 'post trip booking follow up' via use of our TRIP PM, FORUM DISCUSSIONS and in some cases emails. You commit to ask us how to use these tools if uncertain and commit to keeping your premier membership dues current and email on file current so we can contact you. Our tools require your dues and email to be current to work.They also require that you log into the PM system from time time as the emailed courtesy copies are not reliable nor do they transmit pictures or embedded documents. Any delays/expenses/issues due to lack of trip information will be borne by the trip goer and NOT SingleDivers.com as we regularly and routinely use these tools to communicate extensively with you. If you are not hearing from us it means you are not using the tools we have in place. Email email@example.com for help.
- You have read the EXPERIENCE REQUIRED & TRAINING/WORKSHOPS information in the online trip details to ensure that you are able to safely and comfortably meet the requirements of the trip. Please contact us to further discuss any questions you have about attending one of our trips. We often accept students who would not otherwise meet the stated trip requirements because they are taking a class that will then enable them to meet the trip specifications and they will be diving with an instructor or dive master during the dives.
- We require Dive Insurance for all dives and trips as stated above to protect you from injury, or illness while diving. Please see the online trip details under INSURANCE to see if the trip has optional or mandatory trip insurance requirements.
- We require Trip Insurance for all dives and trips While we can not force you to buy it we are not obligated to help you resell your spot nor help you attempt remedies from the resort, suppliers etc because you chose to gamble with your dive trip investment.
- In the event of cancellation, your non refundable deposit will be used to help 'resell your trip' plus offsetting administrative fees to cover accounting and IT expenses if you do not file your loss on your trip insurance. Your trip insurance is your first line of defense. Secondary remedies include some rights afforded to you based upon when you cancel your trip in writing, if sold out, etc. Please see THIS link for full additional trip cancellation details.
- Please read THIS link for our Guaranteed Double Occupancy Policy, Rooming Policies, Payment Terms, the "Ex" Rule etc
TRIP DETAILS CONTINUED IN THE NEXT POST. PLEASE SEE BELOW.